Trapped with Berserker Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
You find yourself trapped in an adamantium arena (100m x 50m x 4m high) with berserker-mode bloodlusted Wolverine. He thinks you have killed Jean, Mariko, and everyone else he has ever loved.

You must survive for 1 hour before you are teleported to safety. You have the ability to summon one character to protect you and keep you alive during this time.

No BFR of any party, no teleporting out etc. No prep and all characters get standard equipment only.

Who would would you choose if:

1) You are limited to street level characters only
2) You are limited to "metahuman" or lower characters
3) You are limited to "low-level" herald or lower characters
4) You can choose anyone up to and including Sub-Skyfather.

Placidity
I like.

1) Street Level Captain America - Won't tire. With his shield and with an objective to only remain on the defense for the hour, he has a good chance.

2) Metahuman Nightcrawler - can TP me around from end to end of the arena =]

3) Low Herald Dr Polaris - Really spoilt for choice from Herald onwards... but Polaris will do nicely.

4) Any Level Susan Storm - I want her to just put a shield up so I can laugh at Wolvie while he claws at it in futility. Poor Wolvie... Imagine even getting it on with her while Wolvie watches with his blood literally boiling - oh I would like that.

Philosophía
1.Captain America/Batman
2.Miss Martian/Iron Man
3.Wonder Woman, Supergirl (droolio...no expression)
4.H/P Doomsday, for the lulz.

Parmaniac

Kris Blaze
- Batman, no contest.
- Vance Astro or Nico Minoru
- Apocalypse, for the hell of it big grin
- Deadpool.

Doctor-Alvis
Street level: Batman. He can net us to the roof and then we can just chill out for an hour.

Metahuman: Spider-man. He can net us to the roof and then we can just chill out for an hour.

Edit: I read the dimensions wrong. They can net Wolverine then we can just chill out for an hour.

Juntai
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Street level: Batman. He can net us to the roof and then we can just chill out for an hour.

Metahuman: Spider-man. He can net us to the roof and then we can just chill out for an hour.

Edit: I read the dimensions wrong. They can net Wolverine then we can just chill out for an hour. laughing

basilisk

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to be stuck to a 4m high ceiling with a berserker Wolverine below me trying to kill me. I'm sure from the running jumps I've seen him do on panel and with added length of his claws he could tag you. I mean normal humans can jump towards 2m from standing and 2.5m with a run up. Wolverine is a lot stronger than that.

But damn it... I should have left Batman and Captain America out of this to make it more interesting.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
I like.

1) Street Level Captain America - Won't tire. With his shield and with an objective to only remain on the defense for the hour, he has a good chance.

2) Metahuman Nightcrawler - can TP me around from end to end of the arena =]

3) Low Herald Dr Polaris - Really spoilt for choice from Herald onwards... but Polaris will do nicely.

4) Any Level Susan Storm - I want her to just put a shield up so I can laugh at Wolvie while he claws at it in futility. Poor Wolvie... Imagine even getting it on with her while Wolvie watches with his blood literally boiling - oh I would like that.
you be dead, capt can't hang with a bersker wolverine le a lone for an hour.

Night crawler gets tired is he tleeports to much you be dead, and wolverine has punked him quite a few times.

you live for sure in 3 and 4.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Night crawler gets tired is he tleeports to much you be dead, and wolverine has punked him quite a few times.

He's not fighting Nightcrawler...

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by basilisk
I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to be stuck to a 4m high ceiling with a berserker Wolverine below me trying to kill me. I'm sure from the running jumps I've seen him do on panel and with added length of his claws he could tag you. I mean normal humans can jump towards 2m from standing and 2.5m with a run up. Wolverine is a lot stronger than that.
Hence the edit...

Space M ummy
You find yourself trapped in an adamantium arena (100m x 50m x 4m high) with berserker-mode bloodlusted Wolverine. He thinks you have killed Jean, Mariko, and everyone else he has ever loved.

You must survive for 1 hour before you are teleported to safety. You have the ability to summon one character to protect you and keep you alive during this time.

No BFR of any party, no teleporting out etc. No prep and all characters get standard equipment only.

1.) The trapster. Not much wolverine could do against all that glue. And since he's berzerker, he's just going to charge right at me instead of doing the smart thing and avoiding it

2.) Tempo. Use her time powers to slow time down. Wolverine is either a statue or so slow he's no longer a threat

3.) er, anyone? even scrub heralds like Terrax could beat the stuffing out of wolverine for an hour

4.) see above. for variety's sake, I choose The Magus. Not the cosmic one, the techno-organic one. Infects Wolverine with the T-O virus, absorbs his organic matter leaving behind just an adamantium skeleton. instant win.

Wild Shadow
1. i dont think their are any street lvlers out their that can hang with an insane berserker logan.... but if i had no choice cap would be it even though deep down i know he'll go down in the first 10 min.

2. spidey is no good here playing keep away he cant hang physically with logan he will tire and slow down.. i pick sabretooth as my guardian both would go berserker and hopefully it will be one of the fights where sabe wins more often then not and not logan's easy wins against sabe.

3. juggernaut would be a good pick although logan could potentially run circles around him to get to me.. hmm..... wendell or genis can raise a shield to keep him out..

4. thanos nuff said, unless he is considered skyfather lvl than i pick Silversurfer.

basilisk
Hence the edit...

Yeah, didn't see it when I'd already started typing...

golem370
1.Unus the Untouchable- http://marvel.com/universe/Unus
2.Puck
3.Magneto
4.Thanos

ankur29
1) cap with sheild should last an hour
2) daken (he'll have a hard time beating his son when he's beserk over his wife)/ sabretooth
3) sentry , ko him by squeezing his claws in seconds
4) sentry again? gladitor/blue marvel/hyperion

Juk3n
Steve Rogers

Kitty

Magneto

Radd

golem370
Steve Rogers was a normal man who turned in the Peak Level Captain America. Same for Radd he was just a simple man until he become the cosmic powered Silver Surfer lol

Tattoos N Scars
1. Joker...he can probably keep Wolverine busy with some kind of laughing gas or nerve gas.

2. Gorgon...he'll keep Logan busy...and if Gorgon turns him to stone, then...I'm definitely safe.

3. Hulk...if Hulk could just keep thunderclapping him for an hour..I should be ok.

4. Flash...if Flash could just lend me some speed...I could run circles around wolverine all day.

grimify
1. Captain America or Batman
2. Gorgon
3. Magneto
4. Superman

tejpis
1. Batman
2. Polaris
3. Magneto
4. Magneto

Batman is the only one with any kind of trouble. Still my money is on him and his gadgets.

Placidity
you be dead, capt can't hang with a bersker wolverine le a lone for an hour.

Got a better suggestion?

No he won't really get that tired as he would get plenty of breaks in between ports. He only has to TP from one end to the other of the arena if you read my post properly.

-Pr-

1) Batman
2) Cyclops
3) Wonder Woman/Supergirl
4) Superman

Bouboumaster
1- Steve Rogers
2- Sabertooth
3- Magneto
4- Since Thanos is a Skyfather, I'll choose Silver Surfer.

Endless Mike
Galactus. He can make me a Herald so I can beat down Wolvie myself

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. i dont think their are any street lvlers out their that can hang with an insane berserker logan.... but if i had no choice cap would be it even though deep down i know he'll go down in the first 10 min.

2. spidey is no good here playing keep away he cant hang physically with logan he will tire and slow down.. i pick sabretooth as my guardian both would go berserker and hopefully it will be one of the fights where sabe wins more often then not and not logan's easy wins against sabe.

3. juggernaut would be a good pick although logan could potentially run circles around him to get to me.. hmm..... wendell or genis can raise a shield to keep him out..

4. thanos nuff said, unless he is considered skyfather lvl than i pick Silversurfer. Tooth would be perfect but Spiderman could hang.

1. Black Cat
2. Deadpool
3.Reed Richards or Plastic Man
4.Besides Magneto? Zatanna or Amazo would be nice.

Juk3n
Originally posted by golem370
Steve Rogers was a normal man who turned in the Peak Level Captain America. Same for Radd he was just a simple man until he become the cosmic powered Silver Surfer lol

confused er... Thanks for the info?

Placidity
Originally posted by Juk3n
confused er... Thanks for the info?

Daredevil was also a normal person once when he was a young boy. Then through an accident in which he lost his sight, he gained his amazing new senses as well as heightened existing ones to extreme levels.

Thought you should know that since you have Daredevil in your signature and avatar. smile

peejayd

* i was thinking Captain America first... then i thought, U.S.Agent is a nice choice too, he got shield and superhuman strength... or Nightwing...

* Cyclops can blast him again and again, not closing the distance, keeping him at bay, me with my digicam and Cyke... while he's having a target practice... or Ironman, proton cannon! hehehe... or Black Canary...

* i'm perfectly safe with my good buddy Quasar... or Green Lantern... or just for my eyes, i'd call on Wonder Woman, Artemis...

* Superman, Thor...

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Adamantium Sabertooth or Gorgon (Either of them, can keep him busy, while I enjoy the fight.)

2) Vision (Flight plus the ability to turn me intangible, and Wolverine is out of luck.)

3) Magneto the Master of Magnetism (His name says it all.)

4) Thor or The Flash (I think that's all that needs to be said.)

Battlehammer
Gorgon and Sabre-tooth are far form street level.......

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorgon and Sabre-tooth are far form street level.......

Technically that's true, but I couldn't think of anyone else, who could adequately protect me. I'm not listing Daredevil or Batman to protect me in an Adamantium cage, from a berserk Wolverine. I value my life. A lot.

Just agree that I'm right and whatever I say goes. uhuh

Battlehammer
lol

Parmaniac
is Leech a street leveler? I mean wouldn't the fact that Wolverines HF turned off kill him by Adamantium poisoning?

Battlehammer
It take months, and leech can't permanently turn it off.

Parmaniac
It take months, and leech can't permanently turn it off.

oh ok then I don't want a street leveler I would appreciate a Magnet bigger than me between wolverine and me more than this :P

golem370
Unus the Untouchable- http://marvel.com/universe/Unus has a force field and he seems like a streetleveler

Mrblonde
I'm sorry but can someone explain to me what Batman is going to a berserk Wolverine ?

Wild Shadow
the batkick and his utility belt.

The Nuul
1) Captain America
2) Ghost Rider
3) Nimrod or Plastic Man
4) Amazo

The Nuul
Cap is still best for street.

The Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Unus the Untouchable- http://marvel.com/universe/Unus has a force field and he seems like a streetleveler

Hes not....hes has Powers.

Unus is a mutant with the power to generate an invisible psionic field around himself. This field can deflect and stop objects or projectiles. He can also use this field to move or push people or things. He can mentally control the field and make it as thick or thin as he wishes. He can even open a portion of the field to grab items or hit people. The limits of the field have not yet been determined, although it has been shown to withstand direct hits from an enraged Hulk. Unus recently inhaled the Terrigen Mists which brought his powers back and has evolved them to an advanced degree. His powers were so enhanced that his shield, which is usually invisible, became visible. His shield, now a pinkish shiny color was able to withstand the devastating blows of Karnak and other weapons of mass destruction. However his powers became so advanced that his shield began to block out airwaves, soundwaves, air, lightwaves, and other things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.