Kasumi/Ayane vs Jill/Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
DOA4 Kasumi and Ayane team up against the RE5 versions of Jill and Wesker.

Wesker does not have Uoroboros. and none of them have any weapons.

Wei Phoenix
DOA wins.

Q'Anilia
Wesker should pull it through on his own. He's much too fast, strong and endurant.

Konton
DOA team.
Taking away weapons only hurt the RE team.
Ninpo ftw.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Konton
Not really, considering RE5 Wesker hardly ever used his gun/magnum to begin with, as he practically never needed to. And even without Uroboros, he still has his super speed and what not. RE5 Jill has proven to be formidable without any weapons as well, so it's still not going to be easy for the DOA team regardless of who wins.

Neo Darkhalen
Wesker would win this going solo, adding Jill just gives team RES more of an advantage.

Q'Anilia
Uroboros would work in Wesker's disadvantage.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Uroboros would work in Wesker's disadvantage.

Uroboros is not a factor in this match, and again must I point out that what Wesker looses in speed he gains for in range, Uroboros has a massive range for his attacks, as well as the ability to remove portions of himself and throw at his opponents, which like a leech begins to suck life out of it's victim; also lets not forget his one hit kill tendril shield.

Wei Phoenix
Wesker's speed isn't that much to consider in this fight seeing as they can teleport/disappear into the wind. He may have the strength advantage but the girls have Ninpo and agility. Jill would get rocked by either of these two. One reason why Wesker looked so impressive is because he was fighting regular humans, who weren't trained to fight something like him. Yes Chris is a regular human if you take out the PIS feats, and yes I know they fight huge ass zombies and monsters al the time, but beating something like that does not mean you can beat a ninja.

Ayane could at least one shot Jill with a ninpo attack provided Kasumi is able to give her cover fire and engage Wesker and Jill.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Konton
DOA team.
Ninpo ftw.
It hurts the DOA team a bit too. With weapons, this might actually turn into a stomp in favor of the sisters. Teleportation + explosive kunai combos alone would give the RE team a hard time.

I agree that it hurts the RE team more though. Kasumi and Ayane still have ninpo.
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wesker would win this going solo, adding Jill just gives team RES more of an advantage.
Wesker can't do this alone unless we severely limit the sisters.

This match won't be a horrible stomp but Ayane and Kasumi should take a safe majority. The main hinderance to their victory is Wesker's durability and strength. I'd reckon all the other advantages in the fight go to the girls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.