who could have beaten wwhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisboyz781
who could have beaten wwhulk who is under galactus?
think of some people

Nihilist
Juggernaut or Dr Strange if he wasn't being a friend to Hulk.

SuperiorTech
Strange

vansonbee
Dr. Strange w/o friendship deal.

Nihilist
Reed should have been able to deal with Hulk as well.

Space M ummy
WWH had the benefit of some very good writers. There are tons and TONS of earth based heroes that would tear him a new one.

ex: anyone who can teleport sends half his body to beijing and the other half into orbit.

anyone with density control phases him into the ground and leaves him there.

anyone with matter manipulation turns his blood into lead, or something.

Wild Shadow
Wiccan... big grin

D_Dude1210
Plus that Reed + prep should have easily owned his face.

Space M ummy
Absorbing man touches Mjolnir (or stormbreaker, or something like that) and beats the ever loving crap out of him

Wild Shadow
nah... absorbing man is a jobber, he would more then likely be overpowered by hulks radiation... with CIS on invisible woman would have pawned hulk for what he did to the city and her husband.

The Nuul
Anyone that could have BFR him.

krisboyz781
Originally posted by dumsum56
Why do they have to be under Galactus? Many people Earth bound can beat him.

they don't have to be under galactus, but under the sky father.
i think blue marvel would be able to beat him

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nah... absorbing man is a jobber, he would more then likely be overpowered by hulks radiation... with CIS on invisible woman would have pawned hulk for what he did to the city and her husband.

uh, if absorbing man had all the properties of mjolnir/stormbreaker, there's no way hulk's radiation would hurt him. Mjolnir drained a galaxy destroying bomb and ignited a dead star with it.

WWH would be torn apart by a mjolnir fused AM.

edit: on a similar note, anyone in the destroyer armor would wreck WWH

krisboyz781
Originally posted by dumsum56
He wouldn't be able to.

are you saying blue marvel wouldn't be able to beat wwhulk cause i think he can

krisboyz781
actually you're an idiot because blue marvel wasn't going all out and was just trying to talk and the avengers were fighting him too. also if you notice sentry got beaten the blue marvel beat

SamZED
He wasnt going all out with WWH either. With his speed Sentry could've punched Hulk dozen times per second, instead he decided to chat with him.
On topic who could have beaten him..
Sentry, Strange, Juggernaut. They all could have.

krisboyz781
Originally posted by SamZED
He wasnt going all out with WWH either. With his speed Sentry could've punched Hulk dozen times per second, instead he decided to chat with him.
On topic who could have beaten him..
Sentry, Strange, Juggernaut. They all could have.

sentry was definately going serious

Master Court
Originally posted by Space M ummy
ex: anyone who can teleport sends half his body to beijing and the other half into orbit.

That's merely BFR. Besides, Hulk's upper half easily regenerates a new lower half and his crew fly by to pick him up(I mean if he's in space, otherwise he simply hops back).

anyone with density control phases him into the ground and leaves him there.

Phasing didn't work all too well against him. He proved able to recover from it, despite that the effect was suppose to have crippled him. It's possible phasing just doesn't work quite right against him. Perhaps it's his HF.

anyone with matter manipulation turns his blood into lead, or something.

The Incredible Hulk # 363 - Still Life
Gray Gargoyle turns Hulk into stone, but his healing factor reverses it. Why wouldn't it do the same for the blood into lead, thing. Or any part of him that's transmuted?

Anyway. Dr. Strange seemed convincingly confident he could've stopped Hulk, so I'll go with him for starters.

If Sentry couldn't stop him, I doubt Juggernaut really would've done much better in a real fight, considering Juggernaut has trouble handling standard Savage Hulk as it is.

Reed should've been smarter than that. If he had more prep, he might've done better. I mean, the guy finds ways to ward off Galactus for pete's sake. That said, WWHulk was pretty crafty, so it's hard to tell.

Surfer could've handled it.

Probably not Thor, considering he had problems with Rulk.

If WWHulk went World Breaker, though, he'd be unstoppable.

krisboyz781
sentry threw some punches at blue marvel and the rest of the avengers were fighting him while he was trying to talk. he did a one hit punch on sentry and sent him into space. he also beat someone the avengers couldn't beat and that includes sentry

SamZED
Originally posted by krisboyz781
sentry was definately going serious Well he sure wasnt joking around but he wasnt fighting to his fullest potential. They both have the strength to hurt or ko one another but Sentry has a HUGE speed advantage over Hulk, that's why I say he could've won.

krisboyz781
yeah okay i see what you are saying

Badabing
Have WWH run a gauntlet to gauge his power. This is way too broad...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.