Battle Ready Thor vs WWH,Superman & Silver Surfer with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bloodlust On. Thor is in beserker mode which means 10 times stronger then normal the twist is Thor is wearing his battle armor, his gaunlets and belt. Also for this battle Thor does not lose fatigure while wearing the strength upgrades. This is no holds bar Thor with a 30 or 40x strength increase and added durability of his battle armor

Raptor22
does thor keep his normal state of mind while hes in beserker mode?

golem370
His state of mind is to kill and destroy anybody and anything in his way.

Master Court
Thor settles this easily.

Bouboumaster
... Can Surfer call his boss? If not, team is dead.

psycho gundam
WM thor is almost pure melee, with the occasional blast sprinkled in.

don't expect any versatility or strategy from him, just pure force.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The moment he gets his hands on either of them, they're screwed.

Placidity
Not really, Surfer can phase.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Placidity
Not really, Surfer can phase.

Thor has shown that he can counter and attack you even if you're intangible or phasing has he not?

Placidity
Are you asking me a question?

I dunno, but he wouldn't have his hands on Surfer stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know he has. It was a rhetorical question.

Phasing wouldn't protect you from Thor.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Thought so.

golem370
Thor is taking on three rather powerful people here.

xJLxKing

Phasing wouldn't protect you from Thor.
At this point, he isn't going to be thinking straight.

leonidas
he would be far more powerful than he was when he battled thanos, imo. could these 3 take out thanos? thor ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
At this point, he isn't going to be thinking straight.

He would be rather mad, and wouldn't be as efficient with his powers as he would in a right state of mind, but that doesn't take away his power set. His been seen unleashing his other powers even when in a crazed state of mind.

Surfer isn't staying safe by phasing. Might take him awhile, but after massacring the other two, Surfer would get taken down sooner or later. Phasing or not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
he would be far more powerful than he was when he battled thanos, imo. could these 3 take out thanos? thor ftw.

thumb up

xJLxKing
He would be rather mad, and wouldn't be as efficient with his powers as he would in a right state of mind, but that doesn't take away his power set. His been seen unleashing his other powers even when in a crazed state of mind.

Surfer isn't staying safe by phasing. Might take him awhile, but after massacring the other two, Surfer would get taken down sooner or later. Phasing or not.
WWH shouldn't be a problem because he is a brawler and Thor would take that advantage.

However, Superman and SS can easiy evade, dodge, or phase through his attacks. Don't forget, Superman can get amped by SS in two ways. I am not saying the team wins. They probable would go down in a punch or two, but I don't see Thor doing without getting hit a good amount.

I am not sure how much SS can amp Superman. IF there is a limit, but if there isn't then..Thor is in trouble

Rage.Of.Olympus
WWH shouldn't be a problem because he is a brawler and Thor would take that advantage.

However, Superman and SS can easiy evade, dodge, or phase through his attacks. Don't forget, Superman can get amped by SS in two ways. I am not saying the team wins. They probable would go down in a punch or two, but I don't see Thor doing without getting hit a good amount.

I am not sure how much SS can amp Superman. IF there is a limit, but if there isn't then..Thor is in trouble

World War Hulk would get raped if he engaged this Thor in combat.

So they're basically gonna just be there, while World War Hulk is annihilated in moments?

If they're tactic is just to run, they must as well just do that, as Thor has extremely fast reflexes. Toppled with Mjolnir's abilities, attempting to doge his blows and so on wouldn't be smart. Silver Surfer tried to stay out of reach of a crazed Thor and was blown away.

Neither am I. There has to be a limit.

Okay I'm off to the beach. We will finish this later.

xJLxKing
You are right, WWH would get demolished by Thor. Though, Superman, and SS both backing WWH, I am sure they can hurt him. SS has his board to try and hit Thor is the back which can hurt.

Superman can get amped to a nice limit(something like when he fought DS) which would be nice since he once DS fast and easy. If the level was like in OWAW then it would be better. It would be closer to Thor power.

I am just speculating here, but if the team can work correctly which is Superman dodging and trying to land one good hit, and SS trying to stay away from H2H and use ranged attack then they can hit him. I don't see how Thor can absorb and SS' attacks and stop Superman attack(if he is amp like in OWAW) with one left hand :P

But yeah Thor take majority 7-8/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
You are right, WWH would get demolished by Thor. Though, Superman, and SS both backing WWH, I am sure they can hurt him. SS has his board to try and hit Thor is the back which can hurt.

Superman can get amped to a nice limit(something like when he fought DS) which would be nice since he once DS fast and easy. If the level was like in OWAW then it would be better. It would be closer to Thor power.

I am just speculating here, but if the team can work correctly which is Superman dodging and trying to land one good hit, and SS trying to stay away from H2H and use ranged attack then they can hit him. I don't see how Thor can absorb and SS' attacks and stop Superman attack(if he is amp like in OWAW) with one left hand :P

But yeah Thor take majority 7-8/10

Could they hurt him? Not in any significant way, and in a state of berserker rage, he doesn't even feel pain. All he does is get angrier.

Board to the back? Against this Thor?Lol.

Could he? Sure. Can Silver Surfer do it? Not so sure. Either way engaging him would be suicidal even while amped.

Again, dodging and so on would just pressure him to use his raw power, and that isn't something that any of them want. An amped Thor doing that would sent them all flying like bugs. I don't even want to think about what this Thor is capable off. Superman's blows aren't doing anything here, and one good blow is what Thor needs.

I doubt his ranged attacks would be any good. He tried plenty of those in "Blood and Thunder", and Thor wasn't bothered.

He doesn't need Mjolnir, to stop Superman's attacks. He has two hands. Besides he doesn't need to absorb Norrin's attacks. He can just tank it.

xJLxKing
Could they hurt him? Not in any significant way, and in a state of berserker rage, he doesn't even feel pain. All he does is get angrier.

Board to the back? Against this Thor?Lol.

Could he? Sure. Can Silver Surfer do it? Not so sure. Either way engaging him would be suicidal even while amped.

Again, dodging and so on would just pressure him to use his raw power, and that isn't something that any of them want. An amped Thor doing that would sent them all flying like bugs. I don't even want to think about what this Thor is capable off. Superman's blows aren't doing anything here, and one good blow is what Thor needs.

I doubt his ranged attacks would be any good. He tried plenty of those in "Blood and Thunder", and Thor wasn't bothered.

He doesn't need Mjolnir, to stop Superman's attacks. He has two hands. Besides he doesn't need to absorb Norrin's attacks. He can just tank it.
I am talking about Full Potential. Like Superman using a punch that could shatter dimensions, or a planet. SS using power to destroy a planet. Those hits+plus a board hitting Thor would definitely hurt him, or stop his from going on a rampage, but that's just my opinion.

I've never seen Thor with that amount of power so I can't say how he would really be.

Master Court
Originally posted by golem370
This is no holds bar Thor with a 30 or 40x strength increase and added durability of his battle armor

So, the premise of the battle is Thor with 30-40 times strength, equipment notwithstanding. That's what the stips say, right?

If any of these combatants had 30 times their normal strength, they would pwn the other three.

Considering Thor with standard strength can lift the approximate weight of the world, 30 times strength would mean juggling the Milky Way. And I'm assuming the amp includes durability as well, armor notwithstanding. So while Surfer and Supes can evade all they want, inevitably they either lose by forfeit or they decide to attack and get raped. Unfortunately for WWH, for lack of flying or sufficient super-speed, he's the first to get raped. Even at World Breaker levels where he could've one-shotted the Earth. Even working as a team, the team gets raped.

Although, that said; I wonder if Surfer can amp WWH and Superman up high enough. Considering Hulk's strength has no physical cap, and he's made stronger by all forms of radiation, couldn't Surfer amp him up? Same for Supes. Couldn't Surfer take ten years worth of solar energy and pump it right into Superman?

... And then they all get raped.

THOR with 40 TIMES STRENGTH!

Or is that some kind of error? If it is, Team probably wins.

Kris Blaze
Let's ask ourselves a question.

Has the reason why Thor has failed to beat either of these characters been lack of strength? or because he does not use his any of his wide assortment of abilities against them?

golem370
Thor in beserker mode lifts supposedly able to lift 10 times his normal strength add the belt which would increase his by a factor of two which would be 20 and then add the gauntlets which also increase his strength by two which would be 40.

Gauntlets of Strength: Mystical iron gloves that double the physical power of the wearer, but cause early fatigue. Rarely used

Belt of Strength: Mystical belt that doubles the physical power of the wearer, but causes early fatigue. Rarely used

also the armor
Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. Rarely used

He would be a Juggernaut for the most point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I am talking about Full Potential. Like Superman using a punch that could shatter dimensions, or a planet. SS using power to destroy a planet. Those hits+plus a board hitting Thor would definitely hurt him, or stop his from going on a rampage, but that's just my opinion.

I've never seen Thor with that amount of power so I can't say how he would really be.

Superman can shatter entire dimensions with his blows just by going all out? That's news to me and I thought I had read almost if not all his Post-Crisis appearances.

Standard Thor has shrugged of planet shattering blows. That level of power used against a Thor in Warrior Madness, meaning he has a ten times amp, feels no pain, he simply gets angrier and is blood lusted as well? I don't think so.

Classic Thor has shrugged of that level of power in the past as I said. Also this Thor doesn't feel pain.

D_Dude1210
Silver Surfer tried to stay out of reach of a crazed Thor and was blown away.

Just to correct this, no he didn't try to stay out of reach from the crazed Thor that time. He even engaged at short range. Surfer CIS FTL that time.

D_Dude1210
Does the 40x amp apply to durability (it shouldn't btw)? If not, SS and SM evade him and do hit and run til they manage to whittle him down. WWH gets one shot as soon as the fight starts tho.

If it does, then no point to this fight as there are 0 ways they can hurt him. Maybe BFR.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Just to correct this, no he didn't try to stay out of reach from the crazed Thor that time. He even engaged at short range. Surfer CIS FTL that time.

There were instance(s) where the Silver Surfer attempted to stay out of reach resorting to long range attacks and so on, and as a result was knocked on his "arse".

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer7.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer8.jpg

D_Dude1210
Based on that scan, Surfer actually engaged him at close range (not melee range... close range). S'why they got pwnd by that omnidirectional blast. Surfer can shoot at MUCH MUCH MUCH further range than that. :-/

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Based on that scan, Surfer actually engaged him at close range (not melee range... close range). S'why they got pwnd by that omnidirectional blast. Surfer can shoot at MUCH MUCH MUCH further range than that. :-/

That just depends on what distance a person would quantify as close and long range. I know he can. He still tried to stay out of reach and it failed.

I said:

Silver Surfer tried to stay out of reach of a crazed Thor and was blown away

Based on that fight, there is nothing wrong with what I said.

Lord Feron
SS should amp Supes to near god like levels pretty quickly i'm guessing. So IDK... I mean if they don't do that I don't see the team winning.

D_Dude1210
That just depends on what distance a person would quantify as close and long range. I know he can. He still tried to stay out of reach and it failed.

I said:

Based on that fight, there is nothing wrong with what I said.

Thing is, you used the wrong wording, Surfer didn't TRY to stay away, in fact, he rushed headlong into the fight and fired an energy blast at close range. From the artist's interpretation that didn't look further than 10-20 meters away. Even using firearms, that's pretty close. Using stellar-level range (w/c the Surfer can fight at) that's almost point blank.

r0nm0n88
you just took 4 characters that are all debatable with eachother. and made one of the guys like 30 times stronger. obviously hes going to win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Let's ask ourselves a question.

Has the reason why Thor has failed to beat either of these characters been lack of strength? or because he does not use his any of his wide assortment of abilities against them? the latter, and it gets worse cause:

Originally posted by psycho gundam
WM thor is almost pure melee, with the occasional blast sprinkled in.

don't expect any versatility or strategy from him, just pure force.

on the team's defense, the silver surfer could conceivably amp both superman and king hulk, pure solar energy and for the hulk a pure stream of gamma radiation.

not saying which side would win but it would be better than nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.