The B&B Corps vs. The RE mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Crying Wolf vs. Nemesis

Laughing Octopus vs. Alexia Ashford

Raging Raven vs. G-Virus (with wings stick out tongue )

I'd like to add Praying Mantis but I don't know anyone in RE with high mental abilities like hers.

Who would win?

Neo Darkhalen
G-Virus?

now you see you have to be very clear when you say G-virus because well, that's exactly what it is, just a virus.

Now the creature G, now that's an actual "Mutant" as you call them, and last I checked there was no evidence that G can produce wings from it's host, or even support such an advancement.

Also this is a very unfair fight.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
G-Virus?

now you see you have to be very clear when you say G-virus because well, that's exactly what it is, just a virus.

Now the creature G, now that's an actual "Mutant" as you call them, and last I checked there was no evidence that G can produce wings from it's host, or even support such an advancement.

Also this is a very unfair fight.

By G-Virus I did mean the creature. For some reason in other forums, people nickname him G-Virus I guess mainly because he's holding it.

If G doesn't get wings, people are gonna brag that Raven can shoot from a far distance in the air while it can't reach her. That would be spite right there.

Unfair? Please explain this because last I checked, the mutants can take a lot of firepower or are you implying that the mutants are too tough?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
By G-Virus I did mean the creature. For some reason in other forums, people nickname him G-Virus I guess mainly because he's holding it.

If G doesn't get wings, people are gonna brag that Raven can shoot from a far distance in the air while it can't reach her. That would be spite right there.

Unfair? Please explain this because last I checked, the mutants can take a lot of firepower or are you implying that the mutants are too tough?

The creatures name is G, but fair enough I don't hold the virus tag line against you.

The G creature has been shown to evolve it's physical mass to produce 2 extra arms and it has the strength capable of throwing an entire train across a hallway, regardless of flight you would have to be a master to outmaneuver the things the G creature could throw at you, it can also transform in a hexapedal based creature able to leap large distances during it's final evolutionary stages.

I was actually suggesting the Virus creations were the ones with the unfair advantage.

Nemesis X
The G creature has been shown to evolve it's physical mass to produce 2 extra arms and it has the strength capable of throwing an entire train across a hallway, regardless of flight you would have to be a master to outmaneuver the things the G creature could throw at you, it can also transform in a hexapedal based creature able to leap large distances during it's final evolutionary stages.

I was actually suggesting the Virus creations were the ones with the unfair advantage.

Interesting. I'd edit what I posted to start the match but thanks to the stupid fifteen minute limit I can't so hopefully people will read this post: G's wings have been removed.

Uh....I really no comment on that. I thought this fight would be interesting.

SuperLuigi
what are the b&b corps

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
what are the b&b corps

Those women from Metal Gear Solid 4 that wear the animal-like tech.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Crying Wolf vs. Nemesis

Laughing Octopus vs. Alexia Ashford

Raging Raven vs. G-Virus (with wings stick out tongue )

I'd like to add Praying Mantis but I don't know anyone in RE with high mental abilities like hers.

Who would win?

1. Nemesis isn't touching Wolf. Wolf knocks him over and railguns his ass.

2. Alexia could win this. She's almost like brainwashed Jill but with greater strength and the ability to throw flames. Octopus has nothing that could keep her down for good.

3. A barrage of grenades will reduce the G creature into a puddle of crap.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
1. Nemesis isn't touching Wolf. Wolf knocks him over and railguns his ass.

2. Alexia could win this. She's almost like brainwashed Jill but with greater strength and the ability to throw flames. Octopus has nothing that could keep her down for good.

3. A barrage of grenades will reduce the G creature into a puddle of crap.

In which the Nemesis would promptly get up and use his Bazooka, tendrils or even the environment to break Wolf into two.

I don't get where you get the brainwashed Jill/Alexia analogy from? Also the OP forgot to state what form Alexia is in during the battle, but yes I agree either way she wins.

See my previous post on G.

Sin_Volvagia
In which the Nemesis would promptly get up and use his Bazooka, tendrils or even the environment to break Wolf into two.

I don't get where you get the brainwashed Jill/Alexia analogy from? Also the OP forgot to state what form Alexia is in during the battle, but yes I agree either way she wins.

See my previous post on G.

1. I forgot Nemesis has a missile launcher (and some other weapons that he never uses).

2. Just ignore that.

3. Injuries affects the G creature's mutations. That's how it ended up being a blob at the end of the game. Raven has a grenade launcher plus free-flying drones.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
1. I forgot Nemesis has a missile launcher (and some other weapons that he never uses).

2. Just ignore that.

3. Injuries affects the G creature's mutations. That's how it ended up being a blob at the end of the game. Raven has a grenade launcher plus free-flying drones.

Yes the only way to bring on a forced mutation is to damage G, however this is not a simple task and it would take a combination of different weaponry and a hefty stock of ammunition in order to do so, something I doubt Raven has. (As you said just a Grenade launcher, with a limited ammo reserve.) Again during the point in which G transforms from a Bipedal creature into a hexapedal one, gives it the uncanny ability to jump several feet into the air.

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm... Raven and her drones do have those AT Sidewinder missiles underslung in clusters of 3 under each wing. Those missiles utterly fubar MBTs and structures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.