Reed Richards Builds Something For You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
In a world wide charity event, the top prize was for Reed Richards to build an item for the winner.

Lucky you, your name was picked.

- Reed Richards can build you ONE item of your choosing.

- Item must only have one general function (something like an invisible flying car is fine).

- Is scientifically plausible in real life (e.g Even time travel and other cliche science fiction stuff is acceptable here, but not a machine that gives you the Power Cosmic for example.)

- Draw inspiration from existing comic book machines/items if you want. E.g Deadpool's teleportation device or w/e.

- Probably some loop holes I haven't covered in the stips. Just be sensible okay? wink

... .... .... ....

I'm going to be unoriginal and say a time machine.

A teleporter or an personal invisibility cloaking device could be fun.

occultdestroyer
Modified Logic Stream Cosmic Draining Device (MLSCDD).

Basically it amplifies your attributes a thousandfold.

Wild Shadow
some kind of universal annihilator to recreate the big bang

basilisk
Clone of Invisible Woman.

As long as it doesn't go Clor on me.

Placidity
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
some kind of universal annihilator to recreate the big bang

^ Now why would you want that?

Oh wait you have a Deadpool sig...

Placidity
Originally posted by basilisk

Genetically altered to obey you I assume?

basilisk
A set of lightsabers.

Wild Shadow
A set of lightsabers. for some reason i feel their would be amputations in your future big grin

basilisk
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
for some reason i feel their would be amputations in your future big grin

yeah would be Star Wars Kid all over again. You just know it would end badly.

illadelph12
A matter replicator (a-la Star Trek: TNG) pre-loaded with all of the food, clothing, and technology specs of the known galaxy. I'd end world hunger and bring about a new age on Earth where capitalism is obsolete and people have more time for education and mental growth.

Lord Feron
A tricked out automated spaceship!

or

Dimension hopping watch!

or

A badass suit of armor with lots of cool gadgets!

or

A time machine belt or something like that.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by illadelph12
A matter replicator (a-la Star Trek: TNG) pre-loaded with all of the food, clothing, and technology specs of the known galaxy. I'd end world hunger and bring about a new age on Earth where capitalism is obsolete and people have more time for education and mental growth.

yeah man I always wanted that thing in start trek!

Parmaniac

thumb up

EDIT: I don't watch Star Trek, can it replicate organisms too?

countin the time to the point where someone closes this thread...

chomperx9
i want reed to find a cure for cancer and have him give me the results so i can make some big bucks.

or should i talk to DR strange about that ?

tejpis
I'll have a Motherbox please.

Or nanotech in my blood that responds to my thoughts, like The Engineer.

Digi
You didn't specify which Reed. So I have Ultimate Reed build me a cosmic cube. Which, unlike half this stuff, we know he can actually do.

wink

illadelph12
Did Ultimate Reed get a lot of help from Thanos's mental influence?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Digi
You didn't specify which Reed. So I have Ultimate Reed build me a cosmic cube. Which, unlike half this stuff, we know he can actually do.

wink

the OP said it has to be plausible stick out tongue that's why i picked my universal annihilator causing some chain reaction via anti matter, dark matter firing mechanism...

Tazer
Yo.

a wrist-mounted computer/telecom device with holographic display, uses maximum portable accessability & that has near infinite upgrade potential.......and a set of DNA-encoded cracking tools that would make Kevin Mitnick jealous.

wink

Tazer

Kris Blaze

-Pr-

that or a holodeck... but probably a replicator. industrial sized too.

cmack
i want a nuke

Endless Mike
Sexbot smokin'

Mindset
A sweater that never shrinks

Tattoos N Scars
Much of this stuff would cost Reed millions of dollars to build...I'd rather him just give me the damn cash instead of building me somethin'.

Knowsbleed33
An unbreakable fleshlight.

darthgoober
A super computer with AI. Then I could have the computer design other stuff that I felt like having...

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
A super computer with AI. Then I could have the computer design other stuff that I felt like having... It would rebel and kill you.

Wild Shadow
unstable molecule costume ftw with my initials or shield insignia witha cape big grin

Blair Wind

I dare anyone to come up with a better answer.

Wild Shadow
i already did a real life universal ultimate nullifier it will help get rid of hunger, hate and human abuse of the problems

Digi
Did Ultimate Reed get a lot of help from Thanos's mental influence?

It was rather circular. At the end of the arc he opens a hole in time to give Thanos his original cube in the past, the basics of which he then transferred to Reed eons later so that Reed could build him another cube. He didn't realize it was the one he had originally wielded. So Thanos imparts the cube's basic structure, but it was based off of Reed's design in the future that originally gave Thanos the idea.

Confused yet?

Suffice it to say, Ultimate Reed can build a cube, sans Thanos's intervention. It's his own brainpower that does it. Thanos just gave him a direction. The nuts & bolts were Reed.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I dare anyone to come up with a better answer. A set of those.

Digi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I dare anyone to come up with a better answer.

The cube I mentioned is capable of all of that and more.

srug

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
A sweater that never shrinks they got some at macys on sale right now. they are shrink resistant i believe

KillAll
iron mans suit? its within the realm of possibilities... someday.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
they got some at macys on sale right now. they are shrink resistant i believe o shit fo real?

illadelph12
bump

Parmaniac
The miracle machine, after that I wish I would be in possession of the complete IG shifty

Lord_Talron
a lifetime supply of a chemical set that give allow me to mix and match over 1000 different superhuman abilities along with a substance that will get rid of my current superpowers so i can do it all over again.

McNasty996
I want a machine that would increase my brainpower via larger mass
and a very much more dense nueron synapsis density
I would be 10000000x smarter and ccould buildanything
I want

Lord_Talron
you'd still have to learn the stuff

Mindset
I want a machine that makes me Doom.

Lord_Talron
just start to f*ck up something and make sure reed is watching so he can tell you its gonna f*ck up. then f*ck it up and blame reed. there ya go big grin

McNasty996
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
you'd still have to learn the stuff

I would be able to read a 1000 page book in 10 seconds
I could potentialy learn 100 years worth of knowledge in 2
days

amnesia
I would like one of those doom power drainer devises.

American Dragon
I'd want a car that works on land, water and can fly. The car should also have an auto-pilot so I won't have to drive all the time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
An unbreakable fleshlight. what exactly is a fleshlight lol?

BEST.
IDEA.
EVER.
Although I would do that but wish for HOTU instead.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
what exactly is a fleshlight lol? male sex toy shaped like a flashlight. how could you not know that o O

amnesia
male sex toy shaped like a flashlight. how could you not know that o O

LOL!

WhiteWitchKing
male sex toy shaped like a flashlight. how could you not know that o O

He doesn't have Google on his internets.

Galan007
I'd have him build me some type of armor akin to Tony's.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Black bolt z
what exactly is a fleshlight lol?

It's an artificial vagoo.

Battlehammer
genetically enhance me to the highest levels possible in stength, speed ect.

rotiart
An Ipad with flash and multitasking and that can never crash get a virus malware or slow down

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
genetically enhance me to the highest levels possible in stength, speed ect. So you want to become me? flirt

-K-M-
A reclining chair that tells the time in China....and if he has time put in a cup holder.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
A reclining chair that tells the time in China....and if he has time put in a cup holder.
lol

Lord_Talron
A reclining chair that tells the time in China....and if he has time put in a cup holder. am i missing something here?

Black bolt z
A reclining chair that tells the time in China....and if he has time put in a cup holder. Make sure it's a massage chair.

amnesia
Originally posted by Battlehammer
genetically enhance me to the highest levels possible in stength, speed ect.

Not possible in MU universe. It has to be a accident...

Lord_Talron
yes it is, see: sentry

let me clarify, i understand it was an accident the first time, but after it happened it means its possible to happen again if you manage the same scenario again

amnesia
yes it is, see: sentry

let me clarify, i understand it was an accident the first time, but after it happened it means its possible to happen again if you manage the same scenario again

i think it's harder to recreate a serum that makes you god than recreating a serum that makes you peak human stick out tongue

Battlehammer
dude I dont even care if I am only peak human. I want to be the highest level he can make me. even if I was peak-human I be the greatest athlete alive.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by amnesia
i think it's harder to recreate a serum that makes you god than recreating a serum that makes you peak human stick out tongue yea, but its happened once so it could happen again, and you kno reed would be one of the few people able to do it again :P

the ninjak
A clone of Sue who looks just like Alba in the movies.
Programmed to do "anything" I want.

AsbestosFlaygon
An indestructible time machine..

And a sexy human-like android for my sexual pleasure as incentive.

the ninjak
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
An indestructible time machine..

And a sexy human-like android for my sexual pleasure as incentive.

YOU ONLY GET ONE! mad

Maybe a sexy android time machine?

Put a time machine in my AlbaBot plz

rotiart
Void from image...

Doing anything you want..

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by rotiart
Void from image...

Doing anything you want..
sick

EDIT: Oh, wait... wrong Void haermm

Endless Mike
I am not going to answer this, and for good reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.