A Perfect Getaway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moneyhoney

That ACDC Chick
this looks awesome
i bet its Mila Jovovich and whatshisface thats the killers

MildPossession
It's a David Twowy(sp?) film, so I'm there.

Darth Vicious
Its refreshing to see Mila playing a regular person. Not all them sci-fi roles shes been lately.

BruceSkywalker
I saw this about a month ago..

Won't spoil it for anyone...

I thought it was an ok film

moneyhoney
The viral marketing side got me interested in this. But the film itself could be good too. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw the video but it started to make sense and it got my attention. So we'll all find out on Friday.

super pr*xy
this movie sucked balls. it was predictable. the plot sucked. acting was adequate, in fairness.

TMPC
70 minutes of "is something gonna happen?" followed by 30 minutes of "interesting twist that makes no sense." Don't watch it at the cinema - rent it and forget.

~ TMPC

Darth Vicious
I wouldnt say it sucked but it was very predictable. It didnt took me long to realize who the killers were. For some reason mila's voice annoyed the hell out of me.

The Nuul
Was pretty good, I was annoyed a bit with Steve and Mila but that changed in the end and thought is was pretty good acting for the two of them. It was good seeing a change in thier acting careers.

The first bit was fine but when it got near the 40-60 min part it was dragging on like something is going to happen. This part should have been better paced with action or shorten the boring part down. Then it changes with in the last 30 min or so of the movie..

The Nuul
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Its refreshing to see Mila playing a regular person. Not all them sci-fi roles shes been lately.

Yes, very much so and it was good to see Steve Zahn being normal also.

Patient_Leech
I liked this movie. Then again, I'm kind of a die-hard David Twohy fan, but still, I think even if you're not, it's a beautiful movie to look at and a pretty compelling little thriller. Plus it's self-aware... it makes references to filmmaking. It's a clever little film, with a clever title. I never saw the little faux news report on youtube.. haha.. cute. I'm actually curious to see how this plays a second time. Might see it again..

rizwan_seopro
good info thanks for the sharing.

Patient_Leech
Okay, so I watched this again. I enjoyed it a second time. It looks amazing on blu-ray and Twohy strikes again with the character reversal sceme he likes to use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.