Korialstrasz runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
The battle takes place in a random, massive Azeroth forest. Korialstrasz is on a quest to take each and every opponent down and will be fighting them one at the time. Each one will be deployed at a great, yet random distance from Korialstrasz the moment he kill someone. So his rest is as brief as his time for preparation.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/a/ae/Krasus_pic.jpg

"It's begun...May the creators protect us...it's begun and there's nothing we can do to stop it..."

1. Chris Redfield (Best gear)
2. Kessler (Cole powers allowed)
3. Arbiter (Functional armor)
4. Mario
5. Kain
6. Medivh (Medivh has no precog)

SuperLuigi
what can korialstrasz do?

MooCowofJustice
I'm gonna say he stops at Medivh based entirely on the assumption that hes a Warcraft god.

ArtificialGlory
Krasus will only really start having problems at Kain.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
what can korialstrasz do?

He's big stick out tongue

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9021/image014y.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7664/image001ctc.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9580/image002ahp.jpg

(Just kidding. I'll tell more about him in a while)

SuperLuigi
redfield is toast. kessler is too unless this guy is vulnerable to electricity. halo wars arbiter? mario cant do much unless coins pop out the guys head when he jumps on him. kain "freezes him in time helplesslyshifty" - bt. and thats where the gauntlet ends.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
redfield is toast. kessler is too unless this guy is vulnerable to electricity. halo wars arbiter? mario cant do much unless coins pop out the guys head when he jumps on him. kain "freezes him in time helplesslyshifty" - bt. and thats where the gauntlet ends.

I believe that Krasus is as vulnerable to electricity as the next organic being, but he's a dragon, and they can take a lot of punishment. I don't think he would just let Kessler zap him though.

Mario won't be jumping on his head in the first place since Krasus can fly and all that :P

Q'Anilia
So Korialstrasz then:

Korialstrasz is an above mid-tier magician in Azeroth. He's defined as the most powerful of The Six, a group of powerful magicians that is the head of the Kirin Tor. His true form is the red dragon Korialstrasz (What times he doesn't call himself Borel, Krasus or something else).

Korialstrasz magic is surpassed by only few. When he participated in War of the Ancients, he slaughtered demons with gestures and held his own against Neltharion for a respectable amount of time (Until Deathwing finished the job).

His flight speed is extreme, taking miles per wingbeat. This is described in text, but he has yet another speed feat in the last of the three pictures I linked in my previous post. It shows that he appear above Tyrygosa in no time at all. "Gone with a flash" according to the panel (See the small square in the upper corner of the last picture).

As for durability, he tanked the blast of the Sunwell. That does count for something, and his skin alone deflected a magical blast by Tyrygosa.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8734/image012z.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7940/image003gve.jpg

MooCowofJustice
Then yeah, he stomps everything in this thread.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Then yeah, he stomps everything in this thread.

Well, Medivh is in fact a "Warcraft God" as you placed the words. His lack of precognition gives him a tougher time than normal, but I don't doubt he could beat Korialstrasz anyway.

Korialstrasz would do best against Medivh if he isn't a dragon. Being the size Korialstrasz is as a dragon, it's a risk he can't take when fighting someone very capable of one-hitting an adult dragon.

Burning thought
He stops at Kain unless he can survive/has feats of soul disruption/lost, mind control, immolation, time freeze and thats if hes in his human form, go in dragon form and he has the same odds deathwing in the other thread has against him, his own size.

Q'Anilia
You really think little of Warcraft magicians. There are Warcraft characters weaker than Korialstrasz that's more dangerous than the foes Kain has fought.

Burning thought
No you think too highly of Warcraft magicians, you constantly go on about how great they are and I am asking for instances where they are great. I see few, especially from this guy. Now answer the questions please, when has he resisted or protected himself against the above effects.

The Elder God is far more dangerous tha anything on Azeroth lol, he would crush most of it unseen, not to mension, you make it sound like Kain has great difficulty with his opponents, he can easily defeat any and all enemies in his world and from what ive seen so far, a lot of Warcraft characters as well.

Q'Anilia
I'm not going to debate Kain Vs with you, or the level of power that Azeroth has in comparison to Nosgoth. Despite me disagreeing with you on the Elder God point or any other (Which for the record wasn't an impressive victory for Kain), that's something I'll leave for you to debate with someone else.

It's funny though, how almost everyone except for you see how powerful Warcraft characters are. Even Dar'Khan that you see in the linked panels is more dangerous than anything I've ever seen a Nosgoth character do, and he's mid-tier.

Anyway, I didn't include Kain to debate him with you, but rather with the rest of the members.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I'm not going to debate Kain Vs with you, or the level of power that Azeroth has in comparison to Nosgoth. Despite me disagreeing with you on the Elder God point or any other (Which for the record wasn't an impressive victory for Kain), that's something I'll leave for you to debate with someone else.

It's funny though, how almost everyone except for you see how powerful Warcraft characters are. Even Dar'Khan that you see in the linked panels is more dangerous than anything I've ever seen a Nosgoth character do, and he's mid-tier.

Anyway, I didn't include Kain to debate him with you, but rather with the rest of the members.

Oh no, I see a few powerful individuals thing is, you see them for more than they are using a few poor quotes that are either ambiguous, and define "everyone", a lot of people on here admit they have not even played Warcraft, theres only a couple of members on here that prob have the knowledge of the books you have as well.

Then you prob wasted your time, nobody else really debates Kain at all.

MooCowofJustice
I've tried, and all he does is link you to videos of teleportation and descriptions of his equipment. The equipment is only seen as powerful through BT's ridiculous clinging to the exact wording even when the intention of the wording is clear.

Kain has no strength feats, speed feats, reaction feats, or durability feats from what I've seen. He just teleports, mist dashes in one direction, and force pushes.

Utrigita
Medivh most certainly stop him, but I think that the difference between Korialstrasz isn't that great again, but enough to make sure that Medivh is the clear winner. (if that even makes any sense stick out tongue )

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I've tried, and all he does is link you to videos of teleportation and descriptions of his equipment. The equipment is only seen as powerful through BT's ridiculous clinging to the exact wording even when the intention of the wording is clear.

Kain has no strength feats, speed feats, reaction feats, or durability feats from what I've seen. He just teleports, mist dashes in one direction, and force pushes.

Since I'm not going to debate Burning Thought, I'm not going to talk about him either stick out tongue

Kain has a fairly decent speedfeat in the end of the game, when he turn and stab Raziel. That, however, isn't overly impressive and definately not a significant speed advantage, since it's about peak human in terms of speed. (This feat also show reaction, which is fairly good, but nothing peak humans can't redo)
His durability was shown when Raziel punched through his chest and ripped his heart out.
Kain's greatest strength feat is sending Raziel across the room with the usage of what I remember was a bitchslap.

The equipment can be debated forever. Since it's a magical blade that doesn't appear to have enhanced slashing power, it's easily assumed that it has to penetrate the skin to absorb someones soul.

When Kain stabbed Raziel, Raziel could resist the loss of the soul until he decided to give up and "join the blade". This can of course be debated that Raziel was extra resilient due to his nature, or history and title.

What this would prove if anything then, would be that the Soul Reaver doesn't instantly drain all the souls. What the game also shows is that Kain could't drain the soul of the Elder God. For what reason, can only be speculated.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Medivh most certainly stop him, but I think that the difference between Korialstrasz isn't that great again, but enough to make sure that Medivh is the clear winner. (if that even makes any sense stick out tongue )

Purely quote speaking though, Medivh is at least Deathwing level. Given how he can defeat the Avatar of Sargeras, I'd say the gap of power is pretty big.
Korialstrasz had problems with that mere sea leviathan if I remember properly.

However, removing Medivh's ability to sense an attack does give Korilstrasz a boost in chances.

Burning thought

His durability was shown when Raziel punched through his chest and ripped his heart out.
Kain's greatest strength feat is sending Raziel across the room with the usage of what I remember was a bitchslap.

The equipment can be debated forever. Since it's a magical blade that doesn't appear to have enhanced slashing power, it's easily assumed that it has to penetrate the skin to absorb someones soul.

When Kain stabbed Raziel, Raziel could resist the loss of the soul until he decided to give up and "join the blade". This can of course be debated that Raziel was extra resilient due to his nature, or history and title.

What this would prove if anything then, would be that the Soul Reaver doesn't instantly drain all the souls. What the game also shows is that Kain could't drain the soul of the Elder God. For what reason, can only be speculated.

And when he survived many full blow Raziel attacks without a scratch on his body.

Arguable really, in his youth he could pick up fully armoured soldiers with one arm, later on he could do the same to fully armoured super soldiers who were almost like giants, a man in full armour is damn heavy anyway, lifted with one arm when Kain was probably at his weakest is also impressive and may be considered above tossing Raziel, effortlessly overpowering Raziel perhaps would be a better feat.

enhanced slashing power? somebody explain what she means by this....Kain enhances the slashing power by his own strength, the blade being nearly indestructable also helps. Easily assumed? completly illogical really considering the blade is enchanted by the soul of Raziel who absorbed souls from long range through his cowl, furthermore its a supernatural weapon attacking a ethereal object, slicing physical skin to take a soul is more than illogical, it just does not make sense, perhaps hit the skin, but penetrate? no reason to do so.

false, Raziel has never been impaled by Kain with the soul reaver, merely the reaver itself before it became the soul reaver, dont forget that Raziel MAKES IT the soul reaver.

The only time the sword actually hits beings is when Kain uses it in gameplay in LOk blood omen, in which by Kains description of his weapon it takes souls in a strike, and in-game, has similiar effects in which is blasts apart foes in one hit. Which makes sense because enemies without their souls in Blood omen dissolve/explode anyway.

The Elder God is not debatable on any level, its unkown whether it has a soul, its an immaterial being who is in constant contact with soul drainers and who himself constantly puts souls through the wheel, the EG himself is both immaterial and to a degree material depending on which plane, he is still oddly enough physical to the beings of the spectrla realm (the soul realm to those who do not know the universe) and is actually immune to the spectral soul reaver which could actually strike those of spectral origin, which means....he has shown immunity to the soul reavers soul drianing powers.

Utrigita
Purely quote speaking though, Medivh is at least Deathwing level. Given how he can defeat the Avatar of Sargeras, I'd say the gap of power is pretty big.
Korialstrasz had problems with that mere sea leviathan if I remember properly.

However, removing Medivh's ability to sense an attack does give Korilstrasz a boost in chances.

Correct, but if we take the exact same quotes we also iirc have Deathwing mentioning that in order to defeat the endless hunger you would have needed someone that was around Medivh's potential, furthermore you have the two Magicians that mentioning that even though (they hope, which they for a brief moment discusses if Deathwing, in the shape of Prestor is) none is as powerful as Medivh they have no idea how strong Krasus really is.

The Avatar of Sargeras at that point of time was also strongly depowered compared to the Sargeras that was encountered in WotA.

Most certainly.

Phantom Miria
I think he stops at Medivh, despite Medivh's lacking of precognition.

Rapidash
Krasus doesn't make it past Medivh even without his precognition. Despite how powerful he is, Medivh is more powerful and can if he so wishes level the entire forest in pursuit of Krasus.

Kel'Thuzad when he read the Book of Medivh confirmed that Medivh was so much more than anyone knowing the legend ever dared imagine. He said that if there has been anyone on Azeroth to ever have held absolute power, it was Medivh.

Despite the tales, Kel'Thuzad stated that Medivh was an underestimated magician. Kel'Thuzad managed to read the book and with it alone could open a rift and grant Archimonde passage into Azeroth.

Let's not forget that Medivh has been acknowledged extremely powerful by Neltharion, The Six, Order of Tirisfal, Lothar and last albeit not least Khadgar. He also kept good and close contact with the flights and he is the heir of Aegwynn's might.

ArtificialGlory
Medivh is pretty badass, but too bad he's held back by his normal human durability.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Rapidash
Krasus doesn't make it past Medivh even without his precognition. Despite how powerful he is, Medivh is more powerful and can if he so wishes level the entire forest in pursuit of Krasus.

Kel'Thuzad when he read the Book of Medivh confirmed that Medivh was so much more than anyone knowing the legend ever dared imagine. He said that if there has been anyone on Azeroth to ever have held absolute power, it was Medivh.

Despite the tales, Kel'Thuzad stated that Medivh was an underestimated magician. Kel'Thuzad managed to read the book and with it alone could open a rift and grant Archimonde passage into Azeroth.

Let's not forget that Medivh has been acknowledged extremely powerful by Neltharion, The Six, Order of Tirisfal, Lothar and last albeit not least Khadgar. He also kept good and close contact with the flights and he is the heir of Aegwynn's might.

Medivh is without a question the most powerful in this gauntlet, but as Artificial Glory just said, he's just human in terms of durability. Without his precog he can't really walk safely either, given how Korialstrasz easily has the power to take Medivh down in a single attack.

Korialstrasz is also a lot more durable (Although I know Medivh is able to kill even his dragon form in a single attack) and he surely, if anything, is faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.