Chris Redfield runs the RE4 Gauntlet While Nemesis is on his Tail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Chris from RE5 jumps into the world of RE4 and follows the same path as Leon, to save Ashley and beat the crap out of the Los Illuminados and guess what, the Nemesis from RE3 assists the villains in RE4 and chases Chris throughout the entire game. Fortunatley for Chris the Nemesis can only appear in the following areas: The village, outside the church when Ashley gets saved, in the halls in castle salazar (or whatever that castle is called), the mining fields, and finally the location where Salazar was defeated. Nemesis will only appear at that time if Salazar gets destroyed. In that area is the giant laser cannon Jill used on Nemesis. Chris will have to reach it fast because Nemesis will be on his tail and knows how dangerous that cannon is.

Chris can only fight in gameplay and has to face every threat known in RE4 (plus Nemesis). He has all his gear and isn't getting any help from Sheva (it's better that way).

Throughout the game he'll encounter the Merchant, ammo, and herbs. He has all weapons from RE5 minus the laser cannon and he'll have to protect Ashley throughout RE4.

Will Chris survive RE4, defeat the Nemesis, and save Ashley, or will he meet a gruesome end?

Neo Darkhalen
I finished the game with Leon, ergo I finished it with Chris, games done we all rejoice we wait for the sequel and think about what will happen, at no point during our discussion will we ever bring up the following sentence: do you think Wesker will die?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I finished the game with Leon, ergo I finished it with Chris, games done we all rejoice we wait for the sequel and think about what will happen, at no point during our discussion will we ever bring up the following sentence: do you think Wesker will die?

This is some major off topicness right here. Enough.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is some major off topicness right here. Enough.

No it's not, It's RES related and I'm proving how you Pseudo Gauntlet can be finished.

Nemesis X
No it's not, It's RES related and I'm proving how you Pseudo Gauntlet can be finished.

This thread is about Chris getting through RE4, this thread isn't about discussing sequels. Stay on topic or get off.

Neo Darkhalen
This thread is about Chris getting through RE4, this thread isn't about discussing sequels. Stay on topic or get off.

*Get out, there is no physical object for me to get off.

And no I suggested that because I finished RES4 with Leon I can do the same with Chris, I also called you out on your little story (that's what it is)
by calling this a "Pseudo Gauntlet" In other words this is not a gauntlet at all but you are trying to present this in a way in which it is.

If anything it's just you projecting your fantasy of seeing the Nemesis in another game, a very popular game at that.

Nemesis X
*Get out, there is no physical object for me to get off.

And no I suggested that because I finished RES4 with Leon I can do the same with Chris, I also called you out on your little story (that's what it is)
by calling this a " Pseudo Gauntlet" In other words this is not a gauntlet at all but you are trying to present this in a way in which it is.

If anything it's just you projecting your fantasy of seeing the Nemesis in another game, a very popular game at that, when in reality the Nemesis nor the game he starred in wasn't very good.

....What? Enough with the silly rants about my fantasies and start discussing if Chris will live or die in RE4 with Nemesis in it.

ArtificialGlory
If Leon could, then Chris should be able to too. What Neo Dark said basically.

Nemesis could be a sharp pain in the ass, but Chris should be able to handle it.

Neo Darkhalen
....What? Enough with the silly rants about my fantasies and start discussing if Chris will live or die in RE4 with Nemesis in it.

I told you, he will because I completed RES 4 with Leon so I can do the same with Chris, see you should really work on structuring this as an actual gauntlet match as well as give an in detail account of whats going to happen.

Right now I'm calling on the fact that Chris is a fictional character being controlled by a person and the only way to finish the game is to survive to the end, a feat that can be done because the plot wills it, this works for me.

Leon survived, so can Chris; even with the Nemisis involved.

Foxy Shazam
Chris should be able to handle RE 4. Krauser might be a pain, but I think he can drop him, just like Leon did.

SpadeKing
I think we're all forgetting chris won't get past that laser sequence.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I think we're all forgetting chris won't get past that laser sequence.

And I don't remember Chris being Neo-like

General Kaliero
We've killed "Can survive ?" threads before. This is not a gauntlet, at all.

Closed.

P.S. Besides, as Neo Dark said, if Leon can survive RE4, Chris certainly can. Nemesis is a non-threat because he's killed by a literal Plot Device.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.