Best of the Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks
Vote. Title says it all!!

Wolfie
With Spider-Man 4 in production, it's not a trilogy anymore.

DarthLazious
Spider-Man 2.

Mr. Rhythmic
Gotta go with the original.

spidermanrocks
Originally posted by Wolfie
Spider-Man 4 didn't hit theatres yet so as of now, it's still a trilogy.

steverules_2
spiderman 2...2.1 is amazing big grin

DarthLazious
When does Spider-Man 4 come out?

harri
I voted Spiderman 3, why i have no clue!
Spiderman 2 was the best. Dr Ock was done so good.

Micheal_Myers
The fact that Spiderman 3 has 3 votes and is tied with Spiderman 1 is really putting me off.

I find that 1 and 2 are pretty even, so I dont really have a vote.

Lostedge
First Spider-man was hell of a lot better than the third one. Ruined by having too many 3 villains: Sandman, Harry, Venom ... Also Venom, worst casting ever. Venom should been some big muscle freak instead of that bs.

BruceSkywalker
Spidey 2 is best, one is second..

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
The fact that Spiderman 3 has 3 votes and is tied with Spiderman 1 is really putting me off.

I find that 1 and 2 are pretty even, so I dont really have a vote.

you got to be kidding? sm2 is the ONLY one thats any good.BOTH one and three are a joke.Once you get over the fact that a spiderman movie has finally been made and you view it objectively instead of just merely being happy that spiderman is on the screen,you realise how horribly written it REALLY is.

seeing how horrible the first one was I didnt expcet anything from the second one but it was MUCH better written with much better special effects.the effects in the first one look cheesy as hell besides the horrible script and lines. the third one is just a tiny bit worse than the first god awful one.

-Pr-
Spidey 2 narrowly beats out Spidey 1, imo...

SnakeEyes
Two hands down, followed by the first. The third need not be mentioned.

Andy McFly
Spidey 2 without doubt.

lord xyz
Definitely 2.

Then 3, then 1. 2 was the only one that wasn't bad, even though it still had bad parts, I like it the most.

lord xyz
Actually I take that last post back, Spider-man 2 is bad, just because it's better than the other 2, doesn't make it good.

Still best, but not good by my standards.

jayce78
For me it's kinda mishmash of 1 AND 2.

1 - Had higher energy and freshness. The actor's had a genuine like and Chemistry with each other. You could sence that Tobey almost enjoyed played Spider-man and Miss Dunst almost liked being there . . . .

2 - Was certainly more Relized of a movie. Bigger action and Special effects that the First should of had. Toby made some comments as Spider-man that wrere almost funny . Overall Bigger movie in general. But some of the energy and chemistry from the first was gone for me. You could tell that the Cast was getting a bit tired. And all the interviews and general info didn't help.

Both had equal good and also sappy / cringe worthy moments . So it's hard to say which was 100% better for me.

Davis Bloome

Parts 1-3 are still considered a trilogy just as 4-6 will be considered a trilogy.

In any case, I love the first so much, and I love the second so much. One thing about the first movie is that at that point Kirsten actually cared about herself, and didn't binge on alcohol and drugs, so she looked great, and her performance was great. While she did good in part two, I don't think that performance or the one of the third movie matches the second. Then, another thing is choosing between the villains. Dafoe and Molina both clocked in amazing performance where their characters are depicted as absolute monsters.

Gonna have to think on this one.....

Doc Ock
Unquestionably Spider-Man 2.

killerklowns13
1 and 3 are tied, i wasn't a big fan of 2.

DARTH POWER
2 hands down. It was just a great movie.

Was actually a bit disappointed in S1. I always felt they should have gone for the Lizard as the Villain. Would have been much better. But still it had its moments.

Not gna mention 3, except I was literally in shock and disbelief as I watched it in the cinema.

Looking forward to the new one though. They're finally using the Lizard and its an origin story! Just what I always wanted, and only 10 years late..

C-3POTheClever
With Spider-Man 4 in production, it's not a trilogy anymore. There isn't going o be a spiderman 4 is there? There is a new spiderman film, but it's a complete re-boot; nothing to do with the trillogy.

C-3POTheClever
I'm suprised there's more votes for 3 than 1.

the ninjak
Spidey II was certainly the best.

C-3POTheClever
My favourite one is probably spider-man 2, but I like them all.

Arachnid1
Spiderman 1. 2 comes incredibly close though.

Bouboumaster
The Empire Strikes Back shifty

C-3POTheClever
What???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.