Alexia Ashford vs. Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
We've seen Wesker fight Alexia in Code Veronica but the fight didn't last that long so if the fight kept going, who do you think would've won?

First round is Code Veronica version of Wesker fighting Alexia's first transformation.

Second round is RE5 Wesker turned Uroboros versus Alexia's third transformation.

Who would win?

Sin_Volvagia
I'm rooting for the guy who held a rocket and still kept going when submerged in lava.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I can't really see Alexia getting herself out of this...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I can't really see Alexia getting herself out of this...

She made Albert run for his money in Code Veronica. The heck are you talking about?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
She made Albert run for his money in Code Veronica. The heck are you talking about?

When the full extent of his power was not yet formed.

RES 5 is the key point when Weskers power reaches maturity; the full extent of it can be unleashed, he could kill her no problem.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
When the full extent of his power was not yet formed.

RES 5 is the key point when Weskers power reaches maturity; the full extent of it can be unleashed, he could kill her no problem.

You do realize that in the first round it's Code Veronica Wesker right? In the second round it's RE5 Wesker but it's when he's infected from Uroborus. So what you're saying is that Wesker wins in the second round since it's his RE5 version.

SpadeKing
wesker wins both no expression

alexia first form got beaten by chris pre-steroids.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
alexia first form got beaten by chris pre-steroids.
And there we have it.

StyleTime
That's not a fair comparison. Chris gets stackable Boss Killer passive traits due to his Redfield subjob.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by StyleTime
That's not a fair comparison. Chris gets stackable Boss Killer passive traits due to his Redfield subjob.

And there we have it.

Ridley_Prime
Okay, so I guess Alexia has more of a chance than I originally thought for the first round. Still, Wesker managed to land a hit on her in Code Veronica, though I'm not sure who would've won in the end if the fight went on, or how to determine it. Albert dominates the second round for sure though.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Okay, so I guess Alexia has more of a chance than I originally thought for the first round. Still, Wesker managed to land a hit on her in Code Veronica, though I'm not sure who would've won in the end if the fight went on, or how to determine it. Albert dominates the second round for sure though.

Aliexia gave Wesker a ***** slap and he flipped backwards I find that both funny and epic.

Alexia in her third transformation could only get killed by a laser Chris used on her and Wesker only died from lava and two RPG rounds. I really don't know who would win between a dragonfly Alexia and an Uroboros Wesker.

SpadeKing
only died from lava and 2 RPGs?

he was completely submerged in the lava then came back out & if they even make another RE continuation I somehow bet wesker would return considering they never showed him die, just disappear & if capcom does do that, they are getting desperate.

I bet if someone threw chris a rocket alexia would've loss to that just like every other resident evil character...

Nemesis X
only died from lava and 2 RPGs?

he was completely submerged in the lava then came back out & if they even make another RE continuation I somehow bet wesker would return considering they never showed him die, just disappear & if capcom does do that, they are getting desperate.

I bet if someone threw chris a rocket alexia would've loss to that just like every other resident evil character...

Two RPG rounds and a lava bath did kill Wesker.

It's been confirmed that Wesker's dead and the only way you'll ever see him again in future RE games is if they're prequels.

Well no friggun duh every RE boss loses when hit from an RPG but did Chris have one at that time? No so the only option was a laser gun so cool your jets.

SpadeKing
only option, you basically said the only way she can be killed is by a laser...oh wait you did say that.

cool my jets? I'm not the one over reacting

Nemesis X
only option, you basically said the only way she can be killed is by a laser...oh wait you did say that.

cool my jets? I'm not the one over reacting

I said that wrongly.

How can you even tell I'm overreacting? Not like there's a cam near my computer showing my face so you don't know my reaction.

SpadeKing
Well no friggun duh every RE boss loses when hit from an RPG but did Chris have one at that time? No so the only option was a laser gun so cool your jets.

well you're just either being serious or attempting to be a smart aleck.

Two RPG rounds and a lava bath did kill Wesker.

It's been confirmed that Wesker's dead and the only way you'll ever see him again in future RE games is if they're prequels.

well it obviously wasn't the lava bath if he can come up after being submerged in the lava for a short time without showing any real damage.

the sad thing is capcom said anymore in the RE series, which I would guess they mean the main series aside from the prequels cause wesker appears in the next upcoming one. So unless they thought up some new villain recently or ada has gone bad they aren't gonna have any ideas except wesker or show nonstop replays of him haermm

Nemesis X
well you're just either being serious or attempting to be a smart aleck.

well it obviously wasn't the lava bath if he can come up after being submerged in the lava for a short time without showing any real damage.

the sad thing is capcom said anymore in the RE series, which I would guess they mean the main series aside from the prequels cause wesker appears in the next upcoming one. So unless they thought up some new villain recently or ada has gone bad they aren't gonna have any ideas except wesker or show nonstop replays of him haermm

99% Serious. 1% Being a smart aleck.

If you noticed, the two RPG rounds didn't make contact with him but instead made contact with the lava which caused a huge explosion that killed him.

Wesker wasn't the main villain in RE4 and yet it went gold in 2005.

SpadeKing
Wesker has been the the main man throughout the series, RE4 he was just in the background having other people do his dirty work & attempted to have ada steal him a sample of las plagas. Anything Krauser did was under orders of Wesker & same for ada wong (partially).

Saddler was basically a temporary main villain who Wesker had an agent working with saddler and one working against him to get a viral sample, anyway really I don't know of anyone or connections they have left except small time viral companies without wesker or possibly sherry.

I'm guessing by how close those rockets were though he was weakened enough by the explosion to be killed by the lava.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.