Last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman or win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Let's say you have to last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman in a fight...or if you think you can beat him. The catch is you have the option of choosing a body to possess to fight him. Who's body would you choose and would you last just 5 min. or would you actually beat him. The bodies to possess are:

Daredevil
Captain America or
Iron Fist

All have standard equipment and its not their skills but you with their special abilities and maneuverabilities.

Trackz
CA for that shieldd haa

Mindset
I don't think anyone would last 5 min.

Scarlet315
Sorry i forgot to say that spiderman is a bit cocky and for entertainment purposes he's leaving his webshooters to the side, that's right ladies and gentlemen to the side.

Mrblonde
Is Spiderman going all out or is he holding back

tejpis
I'll go with Iron Fist then I convince Spider-Man to give me one good shot, because I'm only human.. One good chi-punch could knock him out. Only way I can think of. No way I can dodge Spidey for a minute in a human body.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Let's say you have to last 5 min. in the ring with spiderman in a fight...or if you think you can beat him. The catch is you have the option of choosing a body to possess to fight him. Who's body would you choose and would you last just 5 min. or would you actually beat him. The bodies to possess are:

Daredevil
Captain America or
Iron Fist

All have standard equipment and its not their skills but you with their special abilities and maneuverabilities.
Possessing the body of any of these 3 without their skills would only slightly prolong the moment until the inevitable knockout.

D_Dude1210
I'll possess the body of CA and then go on a 5 min speech on the American way of life. Dumbfounded by his hero, Spidey will be unable to attack.

Tattoos N Scars
I'll just take Fedor Emelianenko's body...do a little ground and pound on Spidey and make him tap...lol.

Lord Feron
If I knew how to amp my chi I would take IF body. If I didn't Captain's body. I don't think I would be able to dodge and weave for 5 min much less try and beat him.

Digi
All of those characters are based mostly around their skill and experience, not inherent powers. I doubt we'd even be able to pull off a Chi punch, for example. Cap's body is probably the most inherently durable, and there's the shield, but it would be putting an amateur into the body. We'd be worse off than most of the dime-a-dozen villains Spidey mops the floor with in a page or two.

So anyone, in any of those bodies, is screwed.

Enyalus
Give me DD's body. Anything that'll let me react faster to avoid being hit, and I'm good for.

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Give me DD's body. Anything that'll let me react faster to avoid being hit, and I'm good for.

Faster than Spidey? Nyet, comrade. Also, have you ever practices seeing with your sense of hearing? I'm guessing you'd be stumbling around like a legitimately blind man until Pete knocked you out.

grimify
I'd go with Captain America just for a shield, but it wouldn't really matter.

PRAYERRUN
Stupid question: Does Spidey know it's not actually any of these hero's we choose? Just their bodies?

jalek moye
Originally posted by tejpis
I'll go with Iron Fist then I convince Spider-Man to give me one good shot, because I'm only human.. One good chi-punch could knock him out. Only way I can think of. No way I can dodge Spidey for a minute in a human body.
none of us would be able to do anyone of his chi techniques,

BUSTER1
You would need a superhuman body or you'd be knocked out-how about Wrecker?

Tattoos N Scars
Have Mary Jane kidnapped...and tell Spidey that if he wants to see her again, he would have to let you last five minutes in the ring with him...lol.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure we get their abilities as well.

Scarlet315
Yes that's right you do get their powers and you know how to use them...the only is that its you.

Mindset
W/o their skills no one lasts.

Doctor-Alvis
I would pick Cap.

My strategy: As soon as the fight starts I begin undressing and doing the worst dance I can imagine. With Cap's enhanced endurance, I think I can do this for 5 minutes. Hopefully that stalls me the win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
Faster than Spidey? Nyet, comrade.
You've obviously never watched me masturbate. My hand speed is second to none.

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure we get their abilities as well.
but Iron fists powers we wouldn't know how to use without his skills,

chomperx9
id take caps body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.