Batman vs Rorschach vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
this is isn't a fistfight.it's determining whose the most badass, bats, shaq, or pun

Lord Feron
define your definition of "badass"

r0nm0n88
rorschach for sure.

Doctor-Alvis
I think Rorschach has an unfair edge here because he has little to no badass decay because he's only in the one story.

Enyalus
Rorschach. No competition.

The Nuul
Frank, Rorsch has only 1 story and it doesn't stack up to Frank.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Enyalus
Rorschach. No competition.

complexbrother
Frank put himself in prison to get at the criminals he didn't kill and completed the deed unarmed and then broke out of prison when it suited him.

that's major league bad ass .

Batman comming in second, and Rorschach rounds out third because he's little more than the Question on 'roids .

psycho gundam
^ not to mention changing his last name so he could re-up touring vietnam.

dude went BACK to that shit for more......

Scarlet315
Originally posted by psycho gundam

dude went BACK to that shit for more......

Hahaha...oh man that's crazy

Eternal Idol
The Punisher is quite possibly the most bad-ass character in comic history.

complexbrother
^^ I agree .

SamZED
Originally posted by complexbrother
Frank put himself in prison to get at the criminals he didn't kill and completed the deed unarmed and then broke out of prison when it suited him.

that's major league bad ass .

Batman comming in second, and Rorschach rounds out third because he's little more than the Question on 'roids . What about Wolverine? He got captured and in order to escape CONVINCED one of the guards to kill other guards and then to commit suicide... Top that...

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SamZED
What about Wolverine? He got captured and in order to escape CONVINCED one of the guards to kill other guards and then to commit suicide... Top that...
That is awesome, but Castle clocked a polar bear in the jaw to piss it off and maul his enemies.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SamZED
What about Wolverine? He got captured and in order to escape CONVINCED one of the guards to kill other guards and then to commit suicide... Top that...

Yeah I can. Frank was trapped under a beam and a guy was just about to kill him and Punisher also convinced him to kill himself. I think thats more impressive because Punisher had to do it on the fly. Wolverine was trapped in there for ages and had time to observe the guy.

BruceSkywalker
Frank, then Batman

SoulDevourer
1 Bruce
2 Walter
3 Frank

Kris Blaze
It's close, but I've got to go with Rorschach.

srankmissingnin
Frank wins, and honestly, its not all that close. He has superhuman levels of bad-ass'osity.

Dude kidnapped the Hulk and used him to beat down Spider-man, Wolverine and DD.

Juntai
Originally posted by psycho gundam

dude went BACK to that shit for more...... Frank is like 50 something ?

srankmissingnin
Actually, I think it was retcon'd so that he is a vet of the Gulf War and no longer a vet of Vietnam.

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Actually, I think it was retcon'd so that he is a vet of the Gulf War and no longer a vet of Vietnam. I figured that would have probably happened.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Frank wins, and honestly, its not all that close. He has superhuman levels of bad-ass'osity.

Dude kidnapped the Hulk and used him to beat down Spider-man, Wolverine and DD. forum rules say no PIS aloud in vs fights stick out tongue Rorschach is more evil anyway (hes a nazi or somethin right?)

btw Batman ftw

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
forum rules say no PIS aloud in vs fights stick out tongue Rorschach is more evil anyway (hes a nazi or somethin right?)

btw Batman ftw
over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.