Batman Question??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Will Chris Nolan ever cast Harvey Bullock, Sarah Essen and/or Renee Montoya in any Batman movies he does?

If so, what are your choices?

PRAYERRUN
I think he already has....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I think he already has....

who??

-Pr-
i honestly don't recall if they were in the nolan-verse, but i don't think so...

Bat Dude
Ramirez in TDK was basically Montoya, but Bullock and Essen have never appeared in any form... Gordon's first wife did, though...

John Goodman has the voice and build to be Bullock, but he's too "funny" and is so closely tied to Rosanne that it'd kill his credibility...

Essen could be nearly any decent actress in her 30s/40s... Maybe Julianne Moore?

Myth
Originally posted by Bat Dude

John Goodman has the voice and build to be Bullock, but he's too "funny" and is so closely tied to Rosanne that it'd kill his credibility...

I've seen Goodman play some good, serious roles. But if not, how about James Gandolfini or Steven R. Schirripa? (both Sopranos actors)

BruceSkywalker
Ramirez in TDK was basically Montoya, but Bullock and Essen have never appeared in any form... Gordon's first wife did, though...

Essen could be nearly any decent actress in her 30s/40s... Maybe Julianne Moore?

I've always been a fan of Julianne Moore, she be a good choice..

Originally posted by Myth
I've seen Goodman play some good, serious roles. But if not, how about James Gandolfini or Steven R. Schirripa? (both Sopranos actors)

hmmm.. Tony Soprano as Bullock, good choice as well

DarthLazious

I would love to see play those characters on screen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.