MewTwo vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Because this deserves it's own thread.

BT seems somehow convinced Kain can overcome MewTwo. MewTwo's TK is beyond anything StarKiller's force push would ever achieve. He can maintain a storm which would eradicate all life on the planet without any concentration, and whirl it up at a whim. He can overpower other pokes with ease, the only pokemon with more stat points overall than MewTwo is Arceus, who created the universe. MewTwo's physicly just behind Machamp, who can send trains flying with single punches. Even Arceus is not as powerful as MewTwo on the special end of the spectrum, and MewTwo's faster than almost everything in the pokeverse. Dragonite can fly above Mach 2, and has a mere base 80 speed. MewTwo has a whopping 130.

What has Kain got to win? I need to hear it.

MooCowofJustice
He has absolutely nothing. That's the funny part.

Q'Anilia
There's nothing Kain can do against Mewtwo. His TK is just too vast.

Burning thought
He has teleportation which negates any imrpessiveness from M2 speed, he has mist to escape any physical force M2 has to offer and M2 from actual canon showings that I have recently looked at (1st pokemon movie) takes time, a fair amount of it to do anything worth doing with his TK.

Eventually even if he was quickly enough he cannot actually stop Kain, since he cannot claim souls.

ScreamPaste
He TK's Kain's mist, forcing it to hold still while he disects it's molecular structure with TK.

Q'Anilia
Since Mewtwo could manipulate clouds with TK, I'm pretty sure that mist isn't overly safe.

Phantom Miria

Utrigita
Who was that guy that Mewtwo was up against here not long ago, a dark... something, I haven't seen that movie so I'm unaware of if the powerset for Mewtwo within the pokemon universe have changed, also I was under the impression that Mew and Mewtwo was pretty equal in terms of poweroutput.

Phantom Miria

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Utrigita
Who was that guy that Mewtwo was up against here not long ago, a dark... something, I haven't seen that movie so I'm unaware of if the powerset for Mewtwo within the pokemon universe have changed, also I was under the impression that Mew and Mewtwo was pretty equal in terms of poweroutput.

Oh yeah, and Mewtwo is indeed a replica of Mew, so their powerset is the same. Their level of power as well, since they stalemated.

Utrigita

Phantom Miria

Burning thought

MooCowofJustice
Your reasoning behind his concentration is that his eyes glow. And that couldn't just be a visual effect to let people know he's using his powers.

MewTwo was taking it easy throughout that entire movie. There wasn't one Pokemon there that could have defeated him until Mew showed up. And you'll notice he seemed to work much faster during that fight.

You still don't get it. Mindwipe an Alakazam as well as at least 20 other people and Pokemon > grouping of humans from Nosgoth.

Pokemon special attacks > Magic

Burning thought
If his mind was as fast as a super computer and his powers happened at the same speed the audiance wouldnt see anything but the effects of his powers, which is not true. His eyes glow and about 1/2 seconds later, maybe more depending on his chosen power an effect happens.

He didnt usem uch TK at all during the fight, he used Shadow balls and barrier, he didnt use this incredible super computer speed TK you seem tho think he had to rip apart mew, or break buildings and throw it at him. he had to use shadow ball......

no, mind alteration, of pokemon that have what feats of mind resistance? they didnt even try to resist M2, they didnt even seem to know what was happening until its too late. Kain has shown resistance on a level far beyond M2 actual mind control/wipe feat because mind control>>>mind alteration.

Stupid statement but understandable considering you said it.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Burning thought
Burning thought, you are well aware that flaming is not allowed. That's another official warning.

MooCowofJustice
If his mind was as fast as a super computer and his powers happened at the same speed the audiance wouldnt see anything but the effects of his powers, which is not true. His eyes glow and about 1/2 seconds later, maybe more depending on his chosen power an effect happens.

He didnt usem uch TK at all during the fight, he used Shadow balls and barrier, he didnt use this incredible super computer speed TK you seem tho think he had to rip apart mew, or break buildings and throw it at him. he had to use shadow ball......

no, mind alteration, of pokemon that have what feats of mind resistance? they didnt even try to resist M2, they didnt even seem to know what was happening until its too late. Kain has shown resistance on a level far beyond M2 actual mind control/wipe feat because mind control>>>mind alteration.

I need to know what part of that is relevant here at all. There is no concentration, thats just MewTwo being lazy as those Pokemon are helpless against him.

TK is probably pretty useless against Mew since they're at the same power level.

The only way the mind was altered in was that it had its memories of those events completely erased. MewTwo overpowering Alakazam in a psychic battle is better than Kain can ever hope to do or resist. He gets his mind wiped.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I need to know what part of that is relevant here at all. There is no concentration, thats just MewTwo being lazy as those Pokemon are helpless against him.

TK is probably pretty useless against Mew since they're at the same power level.

The only way the mind was altered in was that it had its memories of those events completely erased. MewTwo overpowering Alakazam in a psychic battle is better than Kain can ever hope to do or resist. He gets his mind wiped.

Well go and find me M2 using psychic powers insantly. Your reason for him being slow does not back up him being fast.

Probably, maby etc etc, no fact in your statement, either way.

Show me this psychic battle of Allakazam against Mewtwo wiping the event from his mind. Kains mind has shown by feats actual resistence to mind powers, its likely none of his powers would work in Kains mind at all, or he himself will faint, in which case he will require a super potion.

ScreamPaste

Burning thought
When did M2 actually TK mew?

ScreamPaste
He never even bothered TKing Mew. They went straight to attacks.

Burning thought
Exactley, so Mew has no feats against TK.....M2 just suddenly decided his Tk is prob worthless and needed a shadowball even though psychic types still obviously work well against eachother.

MooCowofJustice
We can't say MewTwo used a Shadow Ball. At the time it wasn't an invented move. Besides, look at it. It has bolts of energy around it.

ScreamPaste
Lolfail. Wrongo, sir, one, psychics resist psychic attacks.

Two, MewTwo never even used his TK on Mew, likewise, Mew didn't use it's TK on MewTwo.

Three, even against psychic types, MewTwo's TK has been an instant win every other time. And he never even used it in this isntance. Mew is the original, and shares MewTwo's powers, wanna see Darth Vader try to force choke Anakin Skywalker?

Burning thought
Obvioulsy not in canon otherwise Allakazam would not have been affected.

Erm, well Darth vader probably would, it would still be an effective move....

MooCowofJustice
Obvioulsy not in canon otherwise Allakazam would not have been affected.

Erm, well Darth vader probably would, it would still be an effective move....

Do you now understand how vastly more powerful MewTwo is than Alakazam? Mew is on the same level.

ScreamPaste
BT, in terms of the pokeverse, MewTwo TKing Alakazam is sort of like..... God putting out a fire with more fire, just because he can.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
BT, in terms of the pokeverse, MewTwo TKing Alakazam is sort of like..... God putting out a fire with more fire, just because he can.

or just using superior TK to break Allakazam, I think your take the gameplay of the cards too deeply, power>weaker power, in this case Kains mind>>>M2 mind powers actual feats.

Do you now understand how vastly more powerful MewTwo is than Alakazam? Mew is on the same level.

Thing is this does not explain anything, M2 being more powerful than Allakazam still does not stop him from using TK.

MooCowofJustice
or just using superior TK to break Allakazam, I think your take the gameplay of the cards too deeply, power>weaker power, in this case Kains mind>>>M2 mind powers actual feats.

Thing is this does not explain anything, M2 being more powerful than Allakazam still does not stop him from using TK.

Alakazam can display TK on a level Kain cannot compete with. MewTwo conquers his mind in a Psychic battle. MewTwo's psychic powers are something Kain can't ever achieve.

ScreamPaste
/headdesk. Why would MewTwo being more powerful than Alakazam stop him from using TK? You make no sense. no expression

Gameplay of cards? Fact in canon: Psychic moves are less effective against psychic types, who inherently resist them.

Fact in canon. MewTwo destroyed the most powerful non-legendary psychic type in pokemon in an instant with psychic power.

God puttign out fire, with fire.

Burning thought
Alakazam can display TK on a level Kain cannot compete with. MewTwo conquers his mind in a Psychic battle. MewTwo's psychic powers are something Kain can't ever achieve.

M2 conquers his mind, but looking at vids nothing shows Allakazam mentally trying to stop M2 from wiping this little memory from his mind.

/headdesk. Why would MewTwo being more powerful than Alakazam stop him from using TK? You make no sense. no expression

Gameplay of cards? Fact in canon: Psychic moves are less effective against psychic types, who inherently resist them.

Fact in canon. MewTwo destroyed the most powerful non-legendary psychic type in pokemon in an instant with psychic power.

God puttign out fire, with fire.

erm what? I think you misunderstood, I was saying Alakazam is weaker than M2, therefore he is defeated by M2, its nothing to do with God putting out fire....

Obviously this is irrelvent if a more powerful being uses better Tk than the other. Also where is this canon stated?

Whom? allakazam? either way it was either PIS or he realises his Tk is not up to scratch.

MooCowofJustice
M2 conquers his mind, but looking at vids nothing shows Allakazam mentally trying to stop M2 from wiping this little memory from his mind.

erm what? I think you misunderstood, I was saying Alakazam is weaker than M2, therefore he is defeated by M2, its nothing to do with God putting out fire....

Obviously this is irrelvent if a more powerful being uses better Tk than the other. Also where is this canon stated?

Whom? allakazam? either way it was either PIS or he realises his Tk is not up to scratch.

I'm not even talking about MewTwo wiping his mind. Remember that little clip you mentioned about Alakazam's spoons being bent? Right before that Alakazam's trainer ordered it to attack MewTwo. MewTwo conquered Alakazam in a psychic battle.

You would be right. Alakazam is weaker than MewTwo, because MewTwo is insanely powerful.

I always enjoy it when you ask where things are stated and ask for feats. Your entire debating tactic involves attempting to downplay the feats of the other character because Kain has no overly impressive feats of his own.

Q'Anilia
Darth Vader try to force choke Anakin Skywalker?

Heh

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Heh It's relevant in the context. :P

Q'Anilia
It's relevant in the context. :P

*Star Wars nerd activation*

Depends on what you want said, really stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Imagine MewTwo and Mew as super powerful Jedi.

The same reason they don't force-crush each other applies to Vader against any other Jedi, especially, say, another just like himself. :P

Q'Anilia
Fay proved that the Jedi can protect themselves from even TK going on inside their body stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Which is kind of what I was poking at. A Jedi of comparable power can resist a forcecrush.

A pokemon of comparable power and typing, in this case, Mew vs MewTwo isn't going to be most affected by psychic attacks, due to their same typing.

Burning thought
I'm not even talking about MewTwo wiping his mind. Remember that little clip you mentioned about Alakazam's spoons being bent? Right before that Alakazam's trainer ordered it to attack MewTwo. MewTwo conquered Alakazam in a psychic battle.

You would be right. Alakazam is weaker than MewTwo, because MewTwo is insanely powerful.

I always enjoy it when you ask where things are stated and ask for feats. Your entire debating tactic involves attempting to downplay the feats of the other character because Kain has no overly impressive feats of his own.

Show me. What kind of Psychic battle.

He just hasn o ridiculous physical feats, but fortunaltey he does not need them, most of his powers bypass the physical. The only important thing in this battle is speed.

ScreamPaste
And MEwTwo is much faster than Kain.

Burning thought
Weve had this argument, teleportation outrules speed and M2 powers are not as quick as kains.

Q'Anilia
Weve had this argument, teleportation outrules speed and M2 powers are not as quick as kains.

What? There's nothing Kain has done that put him above Mewtwo. At equal terms perhaps, but not above.

Burning thought
Nothing Kain has done based on what? teleportation?

The fact Kain has teleportation was my point, the fact m2 has it is irrelvent for my argument and based on mind powers, control or otherwise, Kain has shown even in his weakest and most unintelligent form that he can passively stop a psychic of abilities that are shown better than M2.

ScreamPaste
First: Nothing in the Blood Omen universe has anythign on MewTwo, psychicly especially.

Second. You're claiming Kain can passively stop TK? lol, rofflecopter.

Burning thought
not Tk, powers entering his mind however, in which case, he is likely a more powerful psychic than M2 is especially after absorbing the power of said psychic to add to his own defence, he Mind controls M2....

Q'Anilia
not Tk, powers entering his mind however, in which case, he is likely a more powerful psychic than M2 is especially after absorbing the power of said psychic to add to his own defence, he Mind controls M2....

rofl

ScreamPaste
haermm

Phantom Miria
*Snicker*

MooCowofJustice
Copycats...

Sin_Volvagia

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I couldn't help myself.

Burning thought
children roll eyes (sarcastic) no ice cream for any of you until you stand up straight and behave with more maturity, until then you may not come out of your rooms.

SuperLuigi
surprise

MooCowofJustice
children roll eyes (sarcastic) no ice cream for any of you until you stand up straight and behave with more maturity, until then you may not come out of your rooms.

13 + 1

ScreamPaste
Lmao, Moo wins forever.

My Chuckle count's 4.

Sin_Volvagia

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

General Kaliero
Guys, behave.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Guys, behave.

I'm sorry. Couldn't help giggling when he said Kain could mindcontrol Mewtwo big grin

The chances are higher that Mewtwo mindwipe Kain and simply BFR him, have him forget about fighting Mewtwo and simply wander about doing what Kain does yes After all, Mewtwo has shown a higher level of mental capacity than Kain.

Burning thought
Hes shown a higher level of mental telekinetic force, his actual resistence to mental invasion is null as is his own power to invade a mind, and hes own powers to invade minds is below the feat Kain has to protet himself passively from such forces.

M2 has no chance in mental combat with Kain, only in Tk in which he would stomp however Kain will not likely use Tk.....

Phantom Miria
Hes shown a higher level of mental telekinetic force

True mmm

his actual resistence to mental invasion is null as is his own power to invade a mind

Not true vin

Burning thought
Actual evidence so far suggests otherwise, young girl<<<<army of priests, but of course your own fantasy of what M2 is outweighs the reality.

Phantom Miria
Actual evidence so far suggests otherwise, young girl<<<<army of priests, but of course your own fantasy of what M2 is outweighs the reality.

You honestly think that ridiculing behaviour will help you get any evidence?

Burning thought
No, I dont think i will get any evidence anyway, its not how my opposition works, so I may as well point out certain truths for the sake of actual argument and thought, not banter.

Phantom Miria
No, I dont think i will get any evidence anyway, its not how my opposition works, so I may as well point out certain truths for the sake of actual argument and thought, not banter.

I wonder why.

Burning thought
because real evidence probably does not exist and they are happy with their appeal to audiance and band wagon fallacies to take the place of a real argument. Afterall, why provide evidence when your friends back you regardless? when your buddies will agree regardless of truth.

ofcourse this sentiment means nothing to me, I will return when an argument reveals itself.

Phantom Miria
because real evidence probably does not exist and they are happy with their appeal to audiance and band wagon fallacies to take the place of a real argument. Afterall, why provide evidence when your friends back you regardless? when your buddies will agree regardless of truth.

ofcourse this sentiment means nothing to me, I will return when an argument reveals itself.

The sword cut both ways, you know. No matter how many fallacies are used, and no matter the lack of evidence, you debate the same way. With fallacies and lack of evidence.

Burning thought
"shrug" and everytime I use good evidence and information I hear the same thing "theres no evidence" even when people in the same thread use the evidence I provided for their own purposes. Its funny how when I ask for instances of the above nobody can find anything at all nor debate the case, but as i said, youve all got your joyous bandwagon fallacy big grin

As i said, real argument please, no banter. Pointless plays of silly bugger are worthless to me, in your case and argument the sword does not cut both ways, your side is blunt and tarnished.

Phantom Miria
"shrug" and everytime I use good evidence and information I hear the same thing "theres no evidence"

Doesn't that ring a bell? It's the exact same thing that you do towards others. You really can't deny that.

Burning thought
Your playing silly bugger again, youve prob posted one video in this thread with no direct feats, you make claims but have no evidence to back them, I claim things and I provide a video along with timings of events, wheres your video with times events showing M2 useing high class powers instantly? or destroying/controling a mind with ease....

I never pretend there is no evidence, theres just usually none to be seen, above you can find me giving you the chance to go and show me this evidence or admit there is none.....

MooCowofJustice
"shrug" and everytime I use good evidence and information I hear the same thing "theres no evidence" even when people in the same thread use the evidence I provided for their own purposes. Its funny how when I ask for instances of the above nobody can find anything at all nor debate the case, but as i said, youve all got your joyous bandwagon fallacy big grin

As i said, real argument please, no banter. Pointless plays of silly bugger are worthless to me, in your case and argument the sword does not cut both ways, your side is blunt and tarnished.

hysterical

Irony.

Burning thought
Thanks for proving my point.

LLLLLink
Mewtwo proved his point.

Burning thought
Someone else proved my point, again, thanks.

LLLLLink
You really must like Kain, huh?

Burning thought
Dont care much for kain himself, just debating him is more enjoyable than other characters.

MooCowofJustice
Thanks for proving my point.

I think you missed it. I'll explain it to you, because the Irony is really just too good to miss.

The first part I bolded makes me laugh because you do the exact thing you claim everyone else does. I've even said that same thing to you.

The next part is hilarious because you asked for a real argument and go on to just say something that you would see is nonsense through reading your own posts.

Burning thought
No I know what your trying to say, you proved my point by jumping on the bandwagon, which was the first minor point, then you make a worthless statement...again...another point because its not an argument and finally your just repeating what ive said to you many times.

Fact is, youve still got no argument or backing for your little statements, youve just backed mine up yourself lol, which is hilarious really....Ill explain it to you if you cannot comprehend.

MooCowofJustice
No I know what your trying to say, you proved my point by jumping on the bandwagon, which was the first minor point, then you make a worthless statement...again...another point because its not an argument and finally your just repeating what ive said to you many times.

Fact is, youve still got no argument or backing for your little statements, youve just backed mine up yourself lol, which is hilarious really....Ill explain it to you if you cannot comprehend.

What Bandwagon? The Bandwagon that makes sense?

I've been arguing with you on this same topic for 7 pages on the other thread. Everything that can be said has been said, and you're the only one who still thinks Kain can win.

Burning thought
Surprisingly because i am the only one who knows jack about Kain, I am the only one who has actual evidence, not my own little fantasies. my evidence beats your sad little statements and your fallacies have become too boring to read. As I said before, make an argument, or go away.

MooCowofJustice
Surprisingly because i am the only one who knows jack about Kain, I am the only one who has actual evidence, not my own little fantasies. my evidence beats your sad little statements and your fallacies have become too boring to read. As I said before, make an argument, or go away.

Then you should practice what you preach, and go away.

Peach
Knock it off, both of you.

Wei Phoenix

Actually I'm a BO/LOK fan too.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Actually I'm a BO/LOK fan too.

Is that so? then you should be able to debate effectively against me with real evidence, or at least discuss it if you disagree with what I say.

Wei Phoenix
Is that so? then you should be able to debate effectively against me with real evidence, or at least discuss it if you disagree with what I say.

Sounds a little personal right there. I hope you didn't take that personal. I really don't care about debating against you or Kain. I've actually even defended Kain in this thread or the other one about the evaporation. I tend to stay neutral though. The only time I think I've really debated against Kain is in the one against Sonic where Chaos Controls him. Seriously dude, it's ok if you're not the only Kain fan here.

Burning thought
I thought you were about to say you disagree with me and that I am saying nonsense, so I challenged you but if thats not the case then fair enough, sorry if I was indeed wrong.

Ill correct myself then and say my opposition has typically little to no knowledge of LOK beyond what I have shown them or at least, little to know knowledge that they would want to share, for all I know their agreeing in truth and know ime correct but will not admit it for the sake of pride or their own argument.

Wei Phoenix
Woe To The Conquered, Cadaverous Laceration, two of my favorite moves. I don't usually debate Kain because I don't like him for his powers nor what he can do. I like the character and the inner ******* within him. Never liked Raziel though.

Burning thought
I like both personally, his powers and his character, hes an important part of an incredible story and the character evolves a lot, one minute hes just an arrogent warlord who wants to rule the world, the next minute hes an extremely wise and ancient being who despite still arrogent is not so rash and radical and is fighting across time for a new destiny.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah CL is one of my favorite moves to do with a sword. A lot of characters in Samurai Warriors. He does it around 4:23

qUozxL8ySUY

He showed his true douchiness in Defiance. The chick basically told him that he could martyr himself and save the world from an era of darkness or something, or be selfish and live on. I lol'd so hard when basically said screw that and lived on. laughing

Burning thought
lol, yh he is a right blighter and extremely cruel. And it seems the move is not unique to Kain, that was definaltey a CL.

Wei Phoenix
lol, yh he is a right blighter and extremely cruel. And it seems the move is not unique to Kain, that was definaltey a CL.

Kain was the first to do it I believe. SW came out like in 04.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.