Marvel's Top PowerHouses VS DC'S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
Team Marvel

8thdayJuggernaut/Kurse/WWHulk/B&T-Thor/WatersOfLifeMorg

No gem for Thor....

Team DC

H-P Doomsday/V&VDespero/General/WW3Adam/Mongul w-Ring

Which team wins???

GBD

Lord Feron
very tough call man. Im guessing it's gonna be a long ass fight but I think team 1 has a bit more firepower/muscle but team 2 is more intelligent. I mean the general and despero were fairly intelligent combatants.

can;'t decide yet.

tkitna
Team 1

Naija boy
team 1.

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
Team Marvel

No gem for Thor....

Team DC

Which team wins???

GBD

Despero is going to mind zap half of team one into nothing ness. who ever is left standing will be groggy and slow moving and stuff. No one on team two can really stand toe to toe with Morg so It will probably end up being Team DC Jumping Morg After Despero's Mind zap.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Goddess of Fury
Despero is going to mind zap half of team one into nothing ness.
Uh...huh.

Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, and Morg are all extremely TP resistant. Kurse, no idea.

Team Marvel wins.

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by Enyalus
Uh...huh.

Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, and Morg are all extremely TP resistant. Kurse, no idea.

Team Marvel wins. Who has mind zapped any of these guys that is on Despero's level? Also Resistant doesn't mean immune. As I said, They would still be groggy or fighting off the effects of the zap. Also, Everyone on the marvel team, with the exception of Morg is either slow, or can't fly.

Enyalus
Who has mind zapped any of these guys that is on Despero's level? Also Resistant doesn't mean immune. As I said, They would still be groggy or fighting off the effects of the zap.
I suppose. It's just that besides mucking with Black Canary and Ollie, Despero never did anything impressive with his TP during V&V. I didn't realize you might be implying a mental/telekinetic bolt, though.

Priest
Shouldn't Wonder Woman w/ gear be on DC's side? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
This really doesn't look at that close to me IMO. Team 1 wins

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Priest
Shouldn't Wonder Woman w/ gear be on DC's side? confused
Yeah.

Wonder Woman Hulk should be on Team DC.

Tattoos N Scars
Should've put Prime on DC squad

psycho gundam
juggernaut is going to be a problem.

xJLxKing
This is not a balanced fight.

shokosugi
HP Doomsday solos team 1. seriously. Despero is another problem for team 1.

DarkOdin
Unless they get BFR Juggs and kurse are going to be huge problems i don't think anyone on team 2 can hurt them.

Lord Feron
Team 1 smokin'

D-Block
Who has mind zapped any of these guys that is on Despero's level? Also Resistant doesn't mean immune. As I said, They would still be groggy or fighting off the effects of the zap. Also, Everyone on the marvel team, with the exception of Morg is either slow, or can't fly. Thor can fly and is really fast.

BruceSkywalker
team one ftw

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This is not a balanced fight.

Why not!?

GBD

Knowsbleed33
Marvel wins.

nicamarvin
spite I tell you

Peterlane
Marvel wins

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
Team Marvel

No gem for Thor....

Team DC

Which team wins???

GBD

Team Marvel wins. It will not be easy and some of the guys from Marvel will go down. WWH goes down and Despero may find out Kurse can be hurt by iron.

Knowsbleed33
Is this Blood&Thunder Thor w/ or w/o the gem?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Is this Blood&Thunder Thor w/ or w/o the gem? as it was shown

zeel
Originally posted by shokosugi
HP Doomsday solos team 1. seriously. Despero is another problem for team 1.

Shoko you need to check the "Quick Spellcheck " at the bottom of the screen next time you reply. I think this is what you meant to say.

8th day juggs wastes team 2. seriously. WWh Hulk and B&T thor are also a problem for team 2.

grimify
DC smile

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by D-Block
Thor can fly and is really fast. Thor is not really fast. And he cannot fly. His hammer flies.

occultdestroyer
Yeah, DC is in a major disadvantage with General.

Replace it with Shaggy Man, SMP w/ GA or Wondy w/ full gear & GW, Then it's a match.

gobstakid777
yeah team marvel takes it,but it won't be easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.