Gog/Mordru/SuperBoyPrime Vs Tyrant/Magus/Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
Kingdom Gog/JSA Mordru & Boy Prime

Vs

Tyrant(Depowered as Vs Thanos)/OriginalMagus w/gem & Kurse at his best 4x Thor

Who wins???

GBD

Lord Feron
Magus with gems?????

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Magus with gems?????

Just original afro Magus w/soul gem...

GBD

Enyalus
Team One. Every time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah team one dominates. Kurse has no business in this fight and is basically dispatched before he even moves or thinks. Replace him with Odin and we have a good fight.

Galan007
imo, mordru could solo damn close to it.]

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Replace him with Odin and we have a good fight.

...... eek! you tool..mad ODIN SOLOS both teams.... smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by nicamarvin

Odin couldn't beat Mordru, Prime and Gog by himself. I think him and Mordru is a great battle. I think Odin comes out on top and others feel Mordru woudl but the point is they are peers.

xJLxKing
thumb down no

nicamarvin
Odin couldn't beat Mordru, Prime and Gog by himself. I think him and Mordru is a great battle. I think Odin comes out on top and others feel Mordru woudl but the point is they are peers.

he will pimp slapp them back to DC...when were this loosers upgraded to shaking the MULTIVERS Skyfather LEVEL?....DAM FAN BOYS... mad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
imo, mordru could solo damn close to it.] JSA Mordru could solo a team with Tyrant on it? laughing out loud

Galan007
i don't see tyrant as any harder to overcome than thunderbolt.

nicamarvin

Galan007

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
i don't see tyrant as any harder to overcome than thunderbolt. Are you kidding me? Please don't tell me you are serious here. It's a completely different matchup anyways. Tyrant could challenge big G and could rock elite top tiers like children.

nicamarvin
Replace him with Odin and we have a good fight.
... confused

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you kidding me? Please don't tell me you are serious here. It's a completely different matchup anyways. Tyrant could challenge big G and could rock elite top tiers like children. uhuh. *repeats last post*

iceman24567
he will pimp slapp them back to DC...when were this loosers upgraded to shaking the MULTIVERS Skyfather LEVEL?....DAM FAN BOYS... mad You have no clue what your talking about Odin isn't soling any teams here.

GamorasBigDaddy
No way is either side onesided here guys c'mon!

It can go either way!

Gog Vs Tyrant is a hell of a fight & is so close I'm not even sure who I would pick!

BoyPrime vs Kurse is also a close fight! This will not go by fast a Prime will have to work to put Kurse down & even then he will be getting his shots!

Mordru Vs Magus

This is the fight that decided things IMO. Mordru can be badass but Magus simple has him trumped, he puts up a valient effort but Ultimately Magus will be triumphant!

He then helps kurse dispatch Prime & so on!!

GBD

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
You have no clue what your talking about Odin isn't soling any teams here. why just because prime is here... confused that must be it.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
No way is either side onesided here guys c'mon!

It can go either way!

Gog Vs Tyrant is a hell of a fight & is so close I'm not even sure who I would pick!

BoyPrime vs Kurse is also a close fight! This will not go by fast a Prime will have to work to put Kurse down & even then he will be getting his shots!

Mordru Vs Magus

This is the fight that decided things IMO. Mordru can be badass but Magus simple has him trumped, he puts up a valient effort but Ultimately Magus will be triumphant!

He then helps kurse dispatch Prime & so on!!

GBD
What?
Mordru>magus
Prime>Kurse

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What?
Mordru>magus
Prime>Kurse

I disagree with Mordru being above Magus!
this Magus is very knowledgeable in Magic & amped with CosmicPower & all backed by the soul gem & knowing & willing to use it better then ever!

The SoulGem is perfect for facing Magic as shown & can counter it.

Also Mordru has neen trapped in Nabu amulet so neing sucked in his soul gem is also possible...

GBD

Enyalus
What?
Mordru>magus
Prime>Kurse
Soul suck is an easy victory for Magus over Mordru. He's also powerful enough to overpower a pre-death Thanos, so he wouldn't be going down easily in any case.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Soul suck is an easy victory for Magus over Mordru. He's also powerful enough to overpower a pre-death Thanos, so he wouldn't be going down easily in any case.

I agree with the Soul suck option if given the opportunity. Assuming that to be the case and we're left with Magus/Kurse/ Tyrant while SBP and Gog... How do you see the rest of the fight going because I thought you were giving team 1 the easy win? Do you see Gog putting down Tyrant easily or SBP putting down Kurse easily? I don't see SBP putting down Kurse h2h at all and certainly not easily. However, he could just BFR him. So, then we are left with Magus/Tyrant vs. Gog and Prime and then what?

Enyalus
I agree with the Soul suck option if given the opportunity. Assuming that to be the case and we're left with Magus/Kurse/ Tyrant while SBP and Gog... How do you see the rest of the fight going because I thought you were giving team 1 the easy win? Do you see Gog putting down Tyrant easily or SBP putting down Kurse easily? I don't see SBP putting down Kurse h2h at all and certainly not easily. However, he could just BFR him. So, then we are left with Magus/Tyrant vs. Gog and Prime and then what?
I do give team one the win. Gog beats anyone on the field, including his allies, soundly.

And Superboy Prime beats Kurse soundly, as well. Kurse is way too slow and one-dimensional to pose any threat at all to Prime. Magus is Team Two's ace here, and there's only so much one can do against three...or if Gog wants, three thousand.

xJLxKing
I do give team one the win. Gog beats anyone on the field, including his allies, soundly.

And Superboy Prime beats Kurse soundly, as well. Kurse is way too slow and one-dimensional to pose any threat at all to Prime. Magus is Team Two's ace here, and there's only so much one can do against three...or if Gog wants, three thousand.
I don't think he is using that Gog from the Third World.

Enyalus
I don't think he is using that Gog from the Third World.
I wasn't, either. erm

xJLxKing
I wasn't, either. erm
Oh, then which one are you using?

KuRuPT Thanosi

True.

However, if you think Mordru can be soul sucked couldn't Gog as well? Question about Gog that I want to make sure I'm correct... If you kill the Prime gog do all the others he's brought to the field then die?

Enyalus
Oh, then which one are you using?
The one stated in the OP. stick out tongue

However, if you think Mordru can be soul sucked couldn't Gog as well? Question about Gog that I want to make sure I'm correct... If you kill the Prime gog do all the others he's brought to the field then die?
Yeah, he could be. You really think Gog's not going to be expecting it after Mordru? Gog's got nanosecond reaction time.

And nope, one Gog = same as all the other Gogs. All coordinated trans temporally or somesuch thing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The one stated in the OP. stick out tongue

Yeah, he could be. You really think Gog's not going to be expecting it after Mordru? Gog's got nanosecond reaction time.

And nope, one Gog = same as all the other Gogs. All coordinated trans temporally or somesuch thing.

Unless Magus goes after Gog first big grin

I agree though Team one wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.