Celestial vs pre-retcon molecule man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
eh.i'm just bored.fight

psycho gundam
pre-retconn reese was the other half or large portion of the beyonder's power, and the later "killed" a celestial. it's fair to assume PR owen reese could also.

shokosugi
pre-retcon molecule man only had a FRACTION of beyonders powers. still PR MM > Celestials

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
pre-retcon molecule man only had a FRACTION of beyonders powers.
I also heard he had 5D imp powers.

shokosugi
thats not what your mom told me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
thats not what your mom told me.

Hey Shokosugi shouldn't you figure out a way to throw supes in here and say he beats both these B rate characters?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Shokosugi shouldn't you figure out a way to throw supes in here and say he beats both these B rate characters?

laughing thumb up

thanos-prime
could depend on which celestial

Parmaniac
Originally posted by thanos-prime
could depend on which celestial

sure? I don't know much about Celestials but in SW it seemed that Molecule Man was the only one who could (in a way) last against the beyounder while the Celestials were totally destroeyd.

Knowsbleed33
Owen wins against any 1 Celestial.

Even the mighty Scathan.

Slaanesh
MM win against any celestial..

janus77
shouldn't this be spite?
the entire Celestial race are nothing to Beyonder, but MM was something at least (again, not a proper challenge but not quite as useless as The Celestial race).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.