Juggernaut vs MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok, in the How to defeat the Juggernaut thread awhile ago, people listed the Martian Man Hunter as THE guy that could beat him...well here it is...

Martian Man Hunter vs Juggernaut(the What if... stick out tongue )

blood lust is on, 5 minute prep, BFR is allowed...

Galan007
j'onn goes intangible, pulls juggy's helmet off, hovers in the air, then telepathically blasts him ftw?

weaponx510
Originally posted by Galan007
j'onn goes intangible, pulls juggy's helmet off, hovers in the air, then telepathically blasts him ftw?

what he said

xJLxKing
John 10/10.

grimify
Pretty much... MM has the perfect power-set to beat Juggs down.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by weaponx510
what he said and he will find a 5 minute prep ProfesorX there...and then what...?...you guys its WHAT IF juggernaut.. Happy Dance

nicamarvin
its the guy that beat the FF4 in like 5 minutes... confused

Lord Feron
Hmm um very unfamiliar with this Juggy? Like in a "what if" story? HEll on a good day Juggs can beat the FF4 if sue and jonny acted like morons and Reed had no prep.

Eternal Idol

How does he pull the helmet off if he's intangible? Wouldn't Juggernaut's forcefield prevent MM from even getting near him?

Ptr_Grifin
In the What If?...comic he is talking about, Professor Xavier WAS the Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hmm um very unfamiliar with this Juggy? Like in a "what if" story?
yeah this guy...he was a mad and evil

KingD19
Basically, he was Juggernaut, in both mind and body. J'ohn goes down on this one. Juggs psi blasts him till he goes solid, then pulps him.

Lord Feron
Oh snap... Prof X with the body of the JUggs... UM yeah nevermind about MM beating him cuz he is not. But who knows what that black lantern ring can do....

Wei Phoenix

The What If Juggernaut was Xavier so the telepathic assault wouldn't be as easy.

Ptr_Grifin
An advantage Prof. Juggernaut has is that he can affect people's mind while the helmet is on, but they can't touch his.

Galan007
i don't recall that 'version' of juggy ever psi-blasting anyone. irrc, all he really did with his psi abilities was read the minds of various hereos so he knew what they were doing, before they did it. who's to say he'd be able to read j'onn's mind?

psycho gundam
j'onn goes intangible, pulls juggy's helmet off, hovers in the air, then telepathically blasts him ftw? only if he knew that was how you deal with the juggernaut, it's not common knowledge or obvious. (it's just a molded piece of metal without any technology to it)

xJLxKing
BFR Juggs

weaponx510
well if it is the proffessor then juggy wins this one i thought it was regualr juggernaut

Knowsbleed33
J'onn is a bad opponent for Juggernaut.

Too many options.

nicamarvin

KingD19
Dude, it's Xaviernaut(Xavier's Psi powers, Juggs strength/durability) J'ohn can't really do anything, and the helmet is as durable, it can just be knocked off.

jalek moye
BFR FTW

KingD19
It doesn't count as a BFR if the combatant is capable of making their way back to the battlefield under their own power.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
Dude, it's Xaviernaut(Xavier's Psi powers, Juggs strength/durability) J'ohn can't really do anything, and the helmet is as durable, it can just be knocked off.

It's been knocked off before by weaker characters.

jalek moye
It doesn't count as a BFR if the combatant is capable of making their way back to the battlefield under their own power. how can he, juggernuat can't fly

KingD19
Once again, I'm not saying it can't be knocked off, I'm countering what you said. You said that it wasn't durable like the rest of the armor. It's just as durable, but since it's a helmet that is bolted/latched on, it can easily be removed.

And he's the f*ckin JUGGERNAUT!!!! You throw him in the ocean, he runs back till he reaches the shore, etc... As long as he's on the Earth, and he can move, he can make his way back.

jalek moye
Once again, I'm not saying it can't be knocked off, I'm countering what you said. You said that it wasn't durable like the rest of the armor. It's just as durable, but since it's a helmet that is bolted/latched on, it can easily be removed.

And he's the f*ckin JUGGERNAUT!!!! You throw him in the ocean, he runs back till he reaches the shore, etc... As long as he's on the Earth, and he can move, he can make his way back.

not in enough time to matter. If someone throws him really far away it will take awhile for him to return.

KingD19
When has anyone beside cosmic level beings knocked Juggernaut away????? And BFR(Battle Field Removal) means that whoever gets BRR'd, can't return. As long as they can return, then it's not a BFR.

jalek moye
When has anyone beside cosmic level beings knocked Juggernaut away????? And BFR(Battle Field Removal) means that whoever gets BRR'd, can't return. As long as they can return, then it's not a BFR.
if they take longer then 10 mins its BFR and the fights over.

No one is gonna wait and hour for jugs to come back

Ptr_Grifin
Would that trick he and Cyttorak pulled in WWH: X-men be allowed?

KingD19
Well yeah I guess, but unless J'ohn leads him to a lake or ocean, it won't really matter, plus Xaviernaut's smart enough to realize what he's trying to do. Really though, I don't think MM's strength is enough to BFR him, and not enough to beat him either.

Lord Feron
I say MM could get the helmet off eventually but that use to be a weakness. With this Xaviernaut, what would be the purpose? To get a better look at the guy beating your ass in? I mean MM Is not beating Prof X on the mental front.

Ouallada
^That is precisely why Juggernaut would win here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I say MM could get the helmet off eventually but that use to be a weakness. With this Xaviernaut, what would be the purpose? To get a better look at the guy beating your ass in? I mean MM Is not beating Prof X on the mental front.
Then fly him to the moon

nicamarvin
Originally posted by jalek moye

No one is gonna wait and hour for jugs to come back

NOT ME....I would jump and tell every body: I beat the juggernaut and then run before he makes his way back... laughing

ankur29
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Then fly him to the moon

MM could knock him to the moon,

MM has superspeed aswell, so he coudl hit juggernaut before he knows it

also MM has much higher base strength than Juggernaut
whereas Jugegrnaut can lift several 100 tons at a base level

J'onn' base strength is enough to lift millions (the guy moved earth with WW/SM ,& he is constanttly refefred to as as strong as SM ,he'll have no problem knocking Juggernaut into orbit

Ptr_Grifin
Well yeah I guess, but unless J'ohn leads him to a lake or ocean, it won't really matter, plus Xaviernaut's smart enough to realize what he's trying to do. Really though, I don't think MM's strength is enough to BFR him, and not enough to beat him either.

Heh, not quite what I meant. Cyttorak opened a portal from Europe to the X-Mansion and Cain traveled there instantly. So basically if MM attempted to BFR Prof. Juggernaut, would he be allowed to have that portal back to the battlefield opened for him?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Would that trick he and Cyttorak pulled in WWH: X-men be allowed?

I though Cyttorak only allowed him to do that to convince him to being his avatar again or somthing

Ptr_Grifin
I thought Cyttorak only allowed him to do that to convince him to being his avatar again or something

Well, the option is still there if Cyttorak sees fit I guess. Even though Juggs power comes from Cyttorak, would that portal be to much of outside assistance?

So, could Juggs ask, Cyttorak, to be returned to the battlefield to continue the fight?

Mindset
I though Cyttorak only allowed him to do that to convince him to being his avatar again or somthing No.

KingD19
Juggernaut is just classified as Class 100, but his strength range is basically infinite.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by weaponx510
what he said

i second that

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mindset
No.
then why does he never do it. If he can do it whenever he wants.

Wei Phoenix
then why does he never do it. If he can do it whenever he wants.

He asked Cyttorak to do it. Cyttorak didn't do it in exchange for his service. He "repowered" him to beat Hulk in exchange for his service, the trip was just a freebie. I "" repowered because we all found out that Cyttorak never depowered him, he repowered himself when he accepted that he was The Juggernaut.

KingD19
Yeah, Cytorrak never did anything, Cain just lost power because he stopped being who he was, a rage engine unstoppable by any means. Once he accepted that that was who he was, he was instantly full strength again.

Mindset
then why does he never do it. If he can do it whenever he wants. When has he needed to?

Anyway, Cytorrak didn't do it to convince him to do anything.

Newjak
then why does he never do it. If he can do it whenever he wants. Well in theory Cain himself could rip open dimensional holes as well.

It been demonstrated to be something perfectly established in his power set. Cain did it once under the possession of someone else.

D'Spayre using Cain's power did once threatening to unleash an entire hell dimension's worth of demons upon Earth.

So it's not entirely out of the question that Cain could call upon Cyttorak or Cyttorak's power to dimension hop or teleport if need be.

It just so happens I think WWH Comic was the first Cain actually did ask for the help is all.

But it would seem perfectly within his power set to do so, maybe even something he himself could learn to do with enough time and patience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.