Rahm Kota vs Kazdan Paratus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place on Raxus Prime and anything goes.

Lord Lucien
Kazdan Paratus is far more powerful than you. I do not expect you (the guy who defeated Rahm Kota) to survive (an encounter with a guy who's using the Force to hold together and keep active a battalion of functioning scrap droids).

*cough*

truejedi
hmmmm... everything from the duel w/ Marek suggests that Rahm would win. This fight happened almost immediately after the first one after all. He dominates Paratus. Vader's comment never made much sense to me. not when i first read it, and not now.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, I always figured he was just talking shit to get Marek afraid or determined.

chilled monkey
Personally I don't see any problem. Kazdan was more powerful in the Force, but he wasn't a skilled fighter. That's why Galen beat him so easily.

As I've said before, power isn't everything.

truejedi
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Personally I don't see any problem. Kazdan was more powerful in the Force, but he wasn't a skilled fighter. That's why Galen beat him so easily.

As I've said before, power isn't everything.

well, Vader said "I don't expect you to survive" Galen's life wasn't too threatened throughout the fight. Kazdan was incapable of blocking force attacks too, so really, he was screwed from the very beginning.

Lord Lucien
Paratus was definitely one of those "surroundings" Jedi. The Force was great when he used it on the environment and whateva, but in combat he's a meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.