Rank these RealityWarpers in Power???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
ScarletWitch (HoM)
ClydeWyncham(MoD)
Mr.Mxy
MadJimJaspers
FranklinRichards
Cosmic Cube/Being
Worlogog User

From 1-7 where they rank?
Very Curious on opinions...

GBD

Peterlane
1. Mad Jim
2. Wyncham
3. Mxy
4. Cosmic Cube/ Franklin(
5. Scarlet Witch

Last. Worlogog user

rotiart
Mr.Mxy. Destroyed the entire dc Verse and attacked the editors
ScarletWitch (HoM) rewrote the entire multiverse
MadJimJaspers potentially multiverse level, though not actually affected it. Destroyed a universe
ClydeWyncham(MoD) said to be able to affect the multiverse. Not shown to have done so
Cosmic Cube/Being are beyonder level. Battles cause ripples in multiverse. Has his own universe
FranklinRichards has created a pocket universe
I don't know enough about the Worlogog User

these are basically my order and reasons

Peterlane
Originally posted by rotiart
Mr.Mxy. Destroyed the entire dc Verse and attacked the editors
ScarletWitch (HoM) rewrote the entire multiverse
MadJimJaspers potentially multiverse level, though not actually affected it. Destroyed a universe
ClydeWyncham(MoD) said to be able to affect the multiverse. Not shown to have done so
Cosmic Cube/Being are beyonder level. Battles cause ripples in multiverse. Has his own universe
FranklinRichards has created a pocket universe
I don't know enough about the Worlogog User

these are basically my order and reasons

Scarlet Witch did not do that. Other Scarlet Witches from their respective universes reality warped at the same time. That is why M-Day is felt throughout the multiverse. Not every single universe in the multiverse was affected. Read more

Enyalus
Originally posted by Peterlane
Scarlet Witch did not do that. Other Scarlet Witches from their respective universes reality warped at the same time. That is why M-Day is felt throughout the multiverse. Not every single universe in the multiverse was affected.
Wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wrong. thumb up

Peterlane
How am I wrong? Read Exiles more okay? M-Day didnt affect everywhere and where it did it was caused by that reality's Scarlet Witch

Enyalus
How am I wrong?
Everything I quoted from you, is what is incorrect about your statement.

Utrigita
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
ScarletWitch (HoM)
ClydeWyncham(MoD)
Mr.Mxy
MadJimJaspers
FranklinRichards
Cosmic Cube/Being
Worlogog User

Imo

Mr Mxy
Scarlet Witch (HoM)
Worlogog User
Mad Jim Jaspers
Cosmic Cube/Being
ClydeWyncham (MoD)
Franklin Richards

KuRuPT Thanosi
Everything I quoted from you, is what is incorrect about your statement.

You forgot the READ MORE part though Eny... then again maybe he was talking to himself and thus it was a correct statement

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You forgot the READ MORE part though Eny... then again maybe he was talking to himself and thus it was a correct statement
I ignored it. I've read all of HoM, including the Exiles tie-in. They explicitly mention that Wanda was 'rewriting 616 again', implying she did it more than once during the HoM arc. It was also never mentioned that other Scarlet Witches across the omniverse got involved, etc. You know this already. I know this already. Ah well.

Enyalus
1. Scarlet Witch
2. Mxy
3. MJJ
4. Worlogog User
5. Marquis of Death
6. Cosmic Cube
7. Franklin.

...In my opinion.

Peterlane
I ignored it. I've read all of HoM, including the Exiles tie-in. They explicitly mention that Wanda was 'rewriting 616 again', implying she did it more than once during the HoM arc. It was also never mentioned that other Scarlet Witches across the omniverse got involved, etc. You know this already. I know this already. Ah well.

How is rewriting the 616 universe multiversal?

KuRuPT Thanosi

The annswer is in your statement. It basically all starts and ends with the 616 universe. If you totally erase or re-write the prime 616 universe it effects much much more then just that one universe.

Peterlane
The annswer is in your statement. It basically all starts and ends with the 616 universe. If you totally erase or re-write the prime 616 universe it effects much much more then just that one universe.

No it doesn't not one bit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No it doesn't not one bit.

So, your saying if you erase the 616 universe nothing else is effected at all in the multiverse and all goes along as normal

Peterlane
So, your saying if you erase the 616 universe nothing else is effected at all in the multiverse and all goes along as normal

Yeh pretty much. Universes get destroyed everytime. The Marvel Omniverse(Multiverse) is made of infinite universes. The Multiverse wont feel its loss.

Enyalus
The Chaos Wave, which was part of Wanda's own power and controlled by her, was destroying the omniverse, and even threatening to destroy Heaven or whatever you'd like to call 'The Ascension.'

Her 'No More Mutants' line was also felt across the omniverse. 90% of mutants in every reality were wiped out. That's omniversal, as well.

HoM Scarlet Witch effected the omniverse. More than once.

Enyalus
The Multiverse wont feel its loss.
Also not true. The 616 universe is the core of the Marvel omniverse. When Genis-Vell destroyed the 616-verse, he destroyed the entire Marvel Universe.

Peterlane
The Chaos Wave, which was part of Wanda's own power and controlled by her, was destroying the omniverse, and even threatening to destroy Heaven or whatever you'd like to call 'The Ascension.'

Her 'No More Mutants' line was also felt across the omniverse. 90% of mutants in every reality were wiped out. That's omniversal, as well.

HoM Scarlet Witch effected the omniverse. More than once.

Other Scarlet Witches from their own universes did the same thing.

Enyalus
Other Scarlet Witches from their own universes did the same thing.
No, they didn't. erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Also not true. The 616 universe is the core of the Marvel omniverse. When Genis-Vell destroyed the 616-verse, he destroyed the entire Marvel Universe. thumb up maybe he will listen to you when you say it bro. I tried to point out how one answer was found in his statement. However, I would've been better off going the Omniversal route and mutants across all realities. If he read it.. wasn't that point made crystal clear... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
No, they didn't. erm

You read What Ifs correct? What if's are not like DC elseworlds, they have their own designated universe, and M-Day happened in what ifs...but w/e. Scarlet Witch burns out her power after all this.

Enyalus
You read What Ifs correct? What if's are not like DC elseworlds, they have their own designated universe, and M-Day happened in what ifs...but w/e. Scarlet Witch burns out her power after all this.
The events of House of M took place in the 616 universe that was transformed by Wanda's reality warp into the 58163 universe.

If it was also covered in a What If, cool. Doesn't have any bearing on anything.

Peterlane
The events of House of M took place in the 616 universe that was transformed by Wanda's reality warp into the 58163 universe.

If it was also covered in a What If, cool. Doesn't have any bearing on anything.

It means 616 Wanda wasn't the only one that caused it. Example Designated 245 Wanda said No More mutants causing depowering Mutants in said Universe.

Enyalus
thumb up maybe he will listen to you when you say it bro. I tried to point out how one answer was found in his statement. However, I would've been better off going the Omniversal route and mutants across all realities. If he read it.. wasn't that point made crystal clear... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Actually, I was only certain Wanda's "No More Mutants" was omniversal in scope after reading a semi-recent Astonishing X-Men issue (with Forge and the Ghost Boxes). embarrasment

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually, I was only certain Wanda's "No More Mutants" was omniversal in scope after reading a semi-recent Astonishing X-Men issue (with Forge and the Ghost Boxes). embarrasment

Really? When did this come out... Issue no.?

Enyalus
Really? When did this come out... Issue no.?
Somewhere between Astonishing 24 and 28. I don't have the issues with me at work to look at. stick out tongue

It means 616 Wanda wasn't the only one that caused it. Example Designated 245 Wanda said No More mutants causing depowering Mutants in said Universe.
Universe 245? This was in a what-if?

id369
Mxy
Scarlet Witch (HoM)
Marquis of Death
Cosmic Cube
Mad Jim Jaspers
Franklin Richards
Worlogo

Peterlane
Somewhere between Astonishing 24 and 28. I don't have the issues with me at work to look at. stick out tongue

Universe 245? This was in a what-if?

I gave the number as an example. I don't remember what universe it was

gobstakid777
Mr.Mxy
MadJimJaspers
Worlogog User
Cosmic Cube/Being
FranklinRichards
ScarletWitch (HoM)
ClydeWyncham(MoD)

Enyalus
I gave the number as an example. I don't remember what universe it was
That's cool. I Just want to know if it was in a What-If or a different Exiles issue or whatever.

iceman24567
Oh god erm

Survivor19
Peterlane, please, back your position up with some issues, where all of us could see alternate Wandas warping their respective realities. Scans would be ideal.

Omniversalness of Wanda's spell was evidenced in Endangered Species, where various alternate unverses affected were shown.

Anyway, ranking...

Mxy
Jaspers
Wanda
Wyndcham
Franklin
Cube

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Franklin
Cube
Out of curiosity, why this particular ranking?

Survivor19
Truth to be told, i've never read much about Richards, but i heard in terms of power he was compared to Celestial. And Cosmic cubes, as i heard, were below Celestials, though last GotG issue confuses me...

Also, somehow i do not remember seeing any CC exhibiting power output of Beyonder, so i don't hold them as equals.

SoulDevourer
IMO:

wanda
clyde
franklin
mjj

mxy & worlogog r DC so hard 2 classify. maybe mxy @ top of list then again theres the 5D thing

cube unknown

The Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/feed_trolls.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
cubes below a celestial... How so?

SoulDevourer
yeah thats odd but iirc Kubik said so

Galan007
Last. Worlogog user heh.

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by Utrigita
Imo

Mr Mxy
Scarlet Witch (HoM)
Worlogog User
Mad Jim Jaspers
Cosmic Cube/Being
ClydeWyncham (MoD)
Franklin Richards This is the most accurate list I have seen.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
heh. Lol I know, it is too weak to even be mentioned with the rest.

Knowsbleed33
Mxy
Wanda
Jaspers
Cube
Worlogog
MoD
Franklin

Hyperion Prime
How am I wrong? Read Exiles more okay? M-Day didnt affect everywhere and where it did it was caused by that reality's Scarlet Witch

Read house of M x-men. It was just 616 Scarlet Witch who did this.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
ScarletWitch (HoM)
ClydeWyncham(MoD)
Mr.Mxy
MadJimJaspers
FranklinRichards
Cosmic Cube/Being
Worlogog User

From 1-7 where they rank?
Very Curious on opinions...

GBD

My ranking most likely...

Wyncham as Death
ScarletWitch
FranklinRichards
Worlogog/CosmicCube
MJJ

I'm not ranking Mxy...

GBD

occultdestroyer
Mxy
Worlogog
HOM Scarlet Witch
MJJ
Clyde Wyncham
Franklin Richards
Cosmic Cube

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm you listed the 2 DC entries at the top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.