Jor El to explain why Clark has not learned to fly in s9 premier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"A scene between Clark and Jor-El has been constructed for the premiere to explain why Clark has not learned to fly."

wiki

Cool.

It's a question i've always wondered about. Now we'll get to know the main reason why..

-Pr-
Clark: Why haven't i learned to fly?
Jor-El: You're a tool, that's why.

steverules_2
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"A scene between Clark and Jor-El has been constructed for the premiere to explain why Clark has not learned to fly."

wiki

Cool.

It's a question i've always wondered about. Now we'll get to know the main reason why..

I wanna see clark learn to fly which I am sure will happen in season 9...or I'm hoping

He has flown in the past kinda....

MysteryRidah
Nah he isn't going to fly, thats the truth, but i guess its nice to see a scene about it.

~JP~
Originally posted by -Pr-
Jor-El: You're a tool, that's why.

hysterical

Wanderer11
It's about time this was revealed.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Nah he isn't going to fly, thats the truth, but i guess its nice to see a scene about it.

He flew when he was asleep so...

He has the ability I'm sure, I'm sure he'll learn soon somehow

xJLxKing
I think they are 8 seasons late

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by steverules_2
He flew when he was asleep so...

He has the ability I'm sure, I'm sure he'll learn soon somehow

Was that season 4 were he flew to the plane to get the crystal Lex had?

Placidity
Originally posted by -Pr-
Jor-El: Because then we'd have to spend more of the budget on special effects.

Fixed.

jayce78
Remember when this series was almost pretty good. And something that everybody could kinda enjoy?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Was that season 4 were he flew to the plane to get the crystal Lex had?

Yeah, I think that was the first episode of season 4

Davis Bloome
Yep, it was the premiere of season four in which he was being controlled by Jor-El and it was two people inhibiting one body.

ankur29
clark is such a douche for not flying yet , all the kandorians can embarrasment

Clark17
Was waiting for a long time for Clark to fly

Mindship
Originally posted by jayce78
Remember when this series was almost pretty good. And something that everybody could kinda enjoy? The series always deviated from standard comic canon, and once I learned to appreciate the show's spin, I found it interesting and enjoyable.

But now...do the producers still have some overriding direction they're going in, or is the series being kept afloat with ad hoc ideas just to keep everyone working?

I'll tell ya this: it will be interesting to see how the series ends (I still predict that the very last scene of the very last episode, in the midst of mayhem, we'll see Clark running toward the camera pulling his shirt open to reveal the familiar red/yellow S-shield).

The Big O
actually, i thought that Clark could fly when he was a teeny-bopper. he's like what, 24-25 now? hmmm...?

Super-garoto
Como Kal-el seu alter-ego Kryptoniano dominado por Jor-el ele desempenhava esse poder com facilidade isso foi exibido quando ele estava na missao de ajuntar as pedras do Poder .

Kazenji
Whats that about Jor-el ordering a pizza?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.