Master Chief Unbound runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
enhancing is fun
(he does the following without the suit)
trains with machoke to literally have unlimited endurance, works out with machamp to have legitmate mountain pushing strength in all limbs, trained with jedi masters to gain a significant knowledge of the force which is enhanced further by his A.I., trains with sigfreid and nightmare and now weilds both soul edge and soul calibur, had tony starks amp up his spartan armor so it can now fly (silently, ignore gravity, and at pidgeot speed), fire spartan laser blasts in an instant. Also he trained with dante to have intense sword fighting speed.

1. Kain
2. Galen
3. Sephiroth
4. Ganondorf
5. Enhanced Link
6. All at once

nobody gets any kind of time magic or cheap kills. so no mortal draw, soul tampering. super nova can be used. but it will just take the fight into space. im assuming seph can survive in space since he and mother joy ride planets. anywho earth is the setting. in the sixth fight is hand to hand for the first 5 min. why? because i want to envision a dbz type fight at that time. after the 5 min its all out.

MooCowofJustice
I don't remember your enhanced Link and I don't want to look it up. So I'm saying he makes it to 6 and stops.

SuperLuigi
"he who does not look up information shall never make an informed decision" Ganhdi quote

Burning thought
He stops at 1.

MooCowofJustice
I didn't plan on making an informed decision.

In your dreams BT.

Burning thought
Hes been given no abilities that are a threat to Kain

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
enhancing is fun
(he does the following without the suit)
trains with machoke to literally have unlimited endurance, works out with machamp to have legitmate mountain pushing strength in all limbs, trained with jedi masters to gain a significant knowledge of the force which is enhanced further by his A.I., trains with sigfreid and nightmare and now weilds both soul edge and soul calibur, had tony starks amp up his spartan armor so it can now fly (silently, ignore gravity, and at pidgeot speed), fire spartan laser blasts in an instant. Also he trained with dante to have intense sword fighting speed.

1. Kain
2. Galen
3. Sephiroth
4. Ganondorf
5. Enhanced Link
6. All at once

nobody gets any kind of time magic or cheap kills. so no mortal draw, soul tampering. super nova can be used. but it will just take the fight into space. im assuming seph can survive in space since he and mother joy ride planets. anywho earth is the setting. in the sixth fight is hand to hand for the first 5 min. why? because i want to envision a dbz type fight at that time. after the 5 min its all out.

It is illegal for Iron Man to be here. Soul Edge kills him, Kain could very well blood drain him, SK could pop his brain.

Burning thought
Blood drain was exactley what I was thinking of

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It is illegal for Iron Man to be here. Soul Edge kills him, Kain could very well blood drain him, SK could pop his brain.

its illegal for him to actually fight as far as i understand

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Burning thought
Hes been given no abilities that are a threat to Kain

This Chief may very well have force powers greater than Galen, Pidgeot speed is faster than Kain will be able to follow with his eyes, and instantaneous Spartan Laser blasts Kain cannot dodge.

Tony Stark is not here Wei, he just amped up Chiefs armor.

SuperLuigi
oh by the way since it isnt clear in the beginning... the feats physical feats are capable without the armor, but he is wearing the armor through out the gauntlet.

Burning thought
May very well? hes just had force training, Padawans train from Master yoda, that does not mean their as skilled, also I dont know how strong Luigi means by "significant knowledge" of the force, does he mean able to control it to a high degree, because remember knowledge is not the same as power or skill over the force.

All your speed arguments are null to good teleport and Kain wont need to dodge because of mist, his mist form is pretty much instant as well. Also what feats does the Spartan laser have? is it just a gameplay weapon?

XanatosForever
If a character doesn't originate from video games, he cannot participate in any way, shape, or form in video game debates. Period.

Wei Phoenix
Soul Edge is what's holding him back from using all of this. Soul Edge conquers the mind and MC will only focus on feeding the sword souls. He'll be focused on using SE to kill him. I believe there is less than a gallon of blood in the human body. Training with them wouldn't even allow you to wield the swords. There's no real requisite out of the pure of heart can only wield SC IIRC, but even so SE is countering it and slowly killing him.

MooCowofJustice
May very well? hes just had force training, Padawans train from Master yoda, that does not mean their as skilled, also I dont know how strong Luigi means by "significant knowledge" of the force, does he mean able to control it to a high degree, because remember knowledge is not the same as power or skill over the force.

All your speed arguments are null to good teleport and Kain wont need to dodge because of mist, his mist form is pretty much instant as well. Also what feats does the Spartan laser have? is it just a gameplay weapon?

It's enhanced by his A.I. as stated.

Lolno. Kain cannot react fast enough. Pidgeot speed Kain cannot see, and Kain cannot Mist fast enough to dodge the stated Instantaneous Laser Blasts. It's a Laser, it moves at the speed of light and is fired instantly. None of this charge up time that you like to manipulate.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Lolno. Kain cannot react fast enough. Pidgeot speed Kain cannot see, and Kain cannot Mist fast enough to dodge the stated Instantaneous Laser Blasts. It's a Laser, it moves at the speed of light and is fired instantly. None of this charge up time that you like to manipulate.

Thats ambigious as well, enhanced by A.I? what does that mean exactley...he can understand/call upon it faster? Ill w8 for Luigi to clear some things up.

lol hyperbole, what speed has Pidgeot actually shown?

not all lasers move at the speed of light, ala Star wars blasters and cannons....infact theres a large number of fictions where lasers dont have light speed. By your statement that seems fairly desperate, the Spartan laser prob has no canon feats or statements.

Wei Phoenix

While this is true, I don't think he would use his entire arsenal, I know for a fact he wouldn't do it intelligently as long as he has SE. It takes away the wielder's rationale and puts them on perma blood/soul lust.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If a character doesn't originate from video games, he cannot participate in any way, shape, or form in video game debates. Period.

the rules say in the match. all the enhancements were before the match

Burning thought
Also why are the two most powerful characters in the first two slots? what is probably definiate is that if he does somehow manage a win against 1 and definaltey 2 he gets to 6, thing is with your stipulations he may beat even that with Machamp strength, two swords and flight and great speed combined.....

MooCowofJustice
Thats ambigious as well, enhanced by A.I? what does that mean exactley...he can understand/call upon it faster? Ill w8 for Luigi to clear some things up.

lol hyperbole, what speed has Pidgeot actually shown?

not all lasers move at the speed of light, ala Star wars blasters and cannons....infact theres a large number of fictions where lasers dont have light speed. By your statement that seems fairly desperate, the Spartan laser prob has no canon feats or statements.

V3y3QoFnqZc

Have Star Wars blasters ever been stated as Laser Blasters?

Lol, same old tactic. Come talk to me when Kain has any significant durability feats. Actually, don't talk to me at all because he hasn't ever taken a laser blast.

Pokedex statements are not hyperbole by the way. They are canon statements.

That was hilarious. Oh BT, you are such a joker.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
the rules say in the match. all the enhancements were before the match

But that's like saying I can make an Ike vs Enhanced Link, but before the match Ike fully masters Hokuto Shinken and he is bestowed with the Power Cosmic by Galactus.

Wei Phoenix
V3y3QoFnqZc

I will officially brand you with the title of KMC's biggest douche if you got that from his profile page laughing out loud

Peach
AI would not enhance usage of the Force, at all. If anything it would hinder it.

Not to mention the fact that MC would need to be Force-sensitive to even be able to use it. Which, you know, he's kind of not.

And nothing non-game originated is allowed at all.

Burning thought
V3y3QoFnqZc

Have Star Wars blasters ever been stated as Laser Blasters?

Lol, same old tactic. Come talk to me when Kain has any significant durability feats. Actually, don't talk to me at all because he hasn't ever taken a laser blast.

Pokedex statements are not hyperbole by the way. They are canon statements.

Ever looked up blasters in Wookiepedia? because I just did, apprently lasers are an older and slower weapon than blasters......which was not the main point really, the point is that a vast number of fictions have lasers dont travel lightspeed.

He does, you ignoring them makes no diffrence to it...and a laser blast can be weak or low intensity, inaccurate etc

Hyperbole is notihng to do with canon, go and find out what hyperbole means then come back to me.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I will officially brand you with the title of KMC's biggest douche if you got that from his profile page laughing out loud

He has that on his profile page?

Edit: Aww, he does.

Wei Phoenix
He has that on his profile page?

Edit: Aww, he does.

Yeah it's the first vid. I clicked on it to refresh my LOK and SR knowledge.

Burning thought
What a poor troll attempt and dont play coy its obvious thats where you got it stick out tongue

General Kaliero
I think this is spite, and I know it's moronic. The whole thing is a "what if" scenario that breaks several universes and probably a few minds.

Also, simply, no.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.