Franklin Richards Vs. Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Franklin Richards has just reached his full potential and squares off against Scarlet witch. Who wins?

Peterlane
Franklin. SW burns out of her powers once she uses them on a high scale

Goddess of Fury
Franklin at full scale would be around a celestial no? Not even close to Wanda.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Goddess of Fury
Franklin at full scale would be around a celestial no? Not even close to Wanda.

Yeah he is far ahead of her.

Knowsbleed33
Franklin since the OP didn't specify Wanda at HoM level.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Franklin since the OP didn't specify Wanda at HoM level.

Yea but didn't Wanda affect the whole 616 universe and didn't she take away all of the mutants powers?

Peterlane
Originally posted by galactusischere
Yea but didn't Wanda affect the whole 616 universe and didn't she take away all of the mutants powers?

I still see mutants running around dont you?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Peterlane
I still see mutants running around dont you?

Well she later reversed it, when she did that I thought even maybe beings like Galactus and Eternity would be sh*t compared to her but IDK.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by galactusischere

That was HoM Wanda. She's been depicted at different levels, not just the universal reality warper.

HoM Wanda would stomp Franklin.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That was HoM Wanda. She's been depicted at different levels, not just the universal reality warper.

HoM Wanda would stomp Franklin.

HoM Wanda is more powerful than Eternity,Galactus and Death right? So this is a mismatch because HoM Wanda was the wanda i meant, sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.