Jedah Dohma vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv317/Phanteros/VS/JedahvsKain.jpg

fight takes place on the moon. Kain gets 30 minutes of prep.

The Guilty Gear
Regardless of the location, Jedah wins. I understand he is severely overrated on this forum, but he still wins. There is nothing Kain can do to take him down.

XanatosForever
And thus, it begins...

LLLLLink
lolthread

Burning thought
I like the picture youve made to show the fight but I belive the opposite to Guilty Gear, Jedah Dohma will face a Kain protected by a repel shield, time AOE which lasts about 10 seconds+, all he hs to do is teleport next to Jedah who ive seen no real speed feat from and hes doomed, Jedah has a few overrated feats and his mind is prob not his greatest asset either, consdiering he was tricked by a lowly servant into absorbing a number of souls that actually destroyed him through overload, so he could prob be mind raped.

leonheartmm
jedah. spite.

The Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Burning thought
I like the picture youve made to show the fight but I belive the opposite to Guilty Gear, Jedah Dohma will face a Kain protected by a repel shield, time AOE which lasts about 10 seconds+, all he hs to do is teleport next to Jedah who ive seen no real speed feat from and hes doomed, Jedah has a few overrated feats and his mind is prob not his greatest asset either, consdiering he was tricked by a lowly servant into absorbing a number of souls that actually destroyed him through overload, so he could prob be mind raped.

In this fine post, you demonstrate how little you know of Jedah, his powers, and his backstory.

To begin with, Jedah was tricked not as a result of stupidity, but of his own arrogance - he believed he could absorb all of the Gate's souls at once, and he initially did, but was ultimately overwhelmed. Ozomu was no 'lowly servant', either; he was a genius at deceiving people. Jedah is actually an extremely intelligent man. Oh, and again, as anyone who knows the character is aware, he has psychic powers of his own, telepathy being the most commonly displayed of them. No mind rape for Kain.

Second, you fail to mention just what attack Kain will use to 'doom' Jedah. May this be due to the fact that, you know, he has none that can take him down?

Next, the repel shield. I would like proof that it can 'repel': 1. a soul absorbing attack (which will work here, as Kain is not in Nosgoth, thus not 'unkillable') or 2. an attack capable of destroying a dimension, which is so stupidly beyond Kain's ability I'm wondering why I'm mentioning it.

Oh, and if it's worth anything, he has speed feats in the manga. Morrigan's easily a bullet-timer, and not only does he kick her ass at full power, but she barely evades any of his attacks.

Burning thought
Originally posted by The Guilty Gear
In this fine post, you demonstrate how little you know of Jedah, his powers, and his backstory.

To begin with, Jedah was tricked not as a result of stupidity, but of his own arrogance - he believed he could absorb all of the Gate's souls at once, and he initially did, but was ultimately overwhelmed. Ozomu was no 'lowly servant', either; he was a genius at deceiving people. Jedah is actually an extremely intelligent man. Oh, and again, as anyone who knows the character is aware, he has psychic powers of his own, telepathy being the most commonly displayed of them. No mind rape for Kain.

Second, you fail to mention just what attack Kain will use to 'doom' Jedah. May this be due to the fact that, you know, he has none that can take him down?

Next, the repel shield. I would like proof that it can 'repel': 1. a soul absorbing attack (which will work here, as Kain is not in Nosgoth, thus not 'unkillable') or 2. an attack capable of destroying a dimension, which is so stupidly beyond Kain's ability I'm wondering why I'm mentioning it.

Oh, and if it's worth anything, he has speed feats in the manga. Morrigan's easily a bullet-timer, and not only does he kick her ass at full power, but she barely evades any of his attacks.

Your just replacing stupidity with arrogance, its stupid to be arrogant or do something that you yourself do not know the consequences of. And Jedah has some telepathy so mind rape is impossible? wtf....thats not logic at at all, doesnt even make sense tbh...thats like me saying Kain has some soul powers of his own, no soul drain for Jedah.

A single soul spell or a freeze in time would doom Jedah, and I outlined what Kain would use, repel shield to reflect spells and stop physical effects and a time slow, which means Jeadh wouldnt be able to do anything as Kain chooses to either freeze him completly in time, overthrow his mind or take his soul, hell maybe possess him himself.

The repel shield only repels magic, if the soul devoring attack is magic then it does nothing, and when has Jedah ever destroyed a dimension with an attack? I only remember him absorbing one with a dimension of his own, and still, you would have to prove he can do it within 1/5th of a second, thats what? 200 milliseconds...

Well first the manga is not considered canon on this forum, and thats even if its considered canon to the Darkstalkers story anyway, and furthermore, I would need evidence if it "were" legitimate anyway.

The Guilty Gear
Your just replacing stupidity with arrogance, its stupid to be arrogant or do something that you yourself do not know the consequences of.

By your logic, an arrogant, yet brilliant scientist or any other intellectual is stupid. Which, naturally, is wrong. Jedah knew what would happen by absorbing the souls - he would grow in power, and that was he wanted to do. What he didn't expect was for so many souls to be unleashed at once, beyond his ability to absorb. Thus, you are wrong in both statements.

My point was that Jedah is not particularly lacking in powers of the mind as you oh-so-subtly implied, not that he would be immune to mind****s... even though he probably is, having no physical brain.

1. No, they wouldn't.
2. See below.
3. Kain wouldn't be able to do any of the latter three options. If you feel that he can, prove it. Show me him mentally affecting, taking the soul, or possessing anyone on anywhere near Jedah's level. I would especially like to see what makes you think he can take the soul of a high-level soul****er.

No-limits fallacy. Kain's shield has never been tested against magic of such strength, if that's what Jedah's soul sucking is, thus you cannot say it would repel his attacks.

He destroyed Makai in his own ending. And I don't really need to prove anything. Due to the stipulations of this match-up, neither participant is bloodlusted. Kain has prep., yes, but nothing about bloodlust. So, he wouldn't instantly use his time freeze and 'instant win' abilities, meaning Jedah doesn't need '200 milliseconds' to do anything.

Legitimate - licensed by Capcom. The general, logical consensus is that they display canon ability, even if the story is different. Of course, I'd never seriously factored that into the debate, as I've seen how you tend to disregard mostly everything shown to you. Jedah doesn't need his feats from the manga to win.

MooCowofJustice
BT's logic is not to be taken seriously.

Phanteros
Jedah has Multidimensional(Multiversal?) manipulation, regeneration Buu level, and massive soul raping.

Phanteros
scratch that Buu level regeneration. The Guy can back back from being erased from existence. so tell me can Kain beat him now also he scare Pyron of all people shitless.

Phanteros
So Were is the Kain wank now?

Burning thought
Originally posted by The Guilty Gear
By your logic, an arrogant, yet brilliant scientist or any other intellectual is stupid. Which, naturally, is wrong. Jedah knew what would happen by absorbing the souls - he would grow in power, and that was he wanted to do. What he didn't expect was for so many souls to be unleashed at once, beyond his ability to absorb. Thus, you are wrong in both statements.

My point was that Jedah is not particularly lacking in powers of the mind as you oh-so-subtly implied, not that he would be immune to mind****s... even though he probably is, having no physical brain.

1. No, they wouldn't.
2. See below.
3. Kain wouldn't be able to do any of the latter three options. If you feel that he can, prove it. Show me him mentally affecting, taking the soul, or possessing anyone on anywhere near Jedah's level. I would especially like to see what makes you think he can take the soul of a high-level soul****er.

No-limits fallacy. Kain's shield has never been tested against magic of such strength, if that's what Jedah's soul sucking is, thus you cannot say it would repel his attacks.

He destroyed Makai in his own ending. And I don't really need to prove anything. Due to the stipulations of this match-up, neither participant is bloodlusted. Kain has prep., yes, but nothing about bloodlust. So, he wouldn't instantly use his time freeze and 'instant win' abilities, meaning Jedah doesn't need '200 milliseconds' to do anything.

Legitimate - licensed by Capcom. The general, logical consensus is that they display canon ability, even if the story is different. Of course, I'd never seriously factored that into the debate, as I've seen how you tend to disregard mostly everything shown to you. Jedah doesn't need his feats from the manga to win.

No, by my logic this arrogant but brilliant scientist wouldnt attempt particle collision without the right theory behind it, Jedah did attempt hadron collision (if we take him to be the scientist) but in his case, its major soul aborbsion, and he was destroyed. Wrong in both statements when its clear he didnt know how many souls were going to come out, he did not know the full conseqences of trying to open the gate.

Hes not immune to being mind fvucked and having no physical brain does not mean you have no mind, Kain technically has no working brain yet has a mind.

1. yes they would, he has no resistance to either powers.

3. You talk of Jedahs level? what the hell are you talking about? Jedahs level? what level is that? the kind that has never shown feats of mind, soul or time resistance? what a ridiculous thing to say.....and the fact he absorbs souls would likely mean he is vulnerable to a similiar fate since afterall why would anyone so often use soul attacks if you yourself are immune?

But anyway, theres nothing I need to prove, your sitting on a negative, your playing on the idea that Jedah is incredible and thats all you have, jedahs superz all high and powerfulz level.....he does not have a level, nor does he have any feats to suggest he can survive most of Kains powers.

No, a no limits fallacy would be if the shield was actually struck for a damage value, and by that info I say its immune to all damage, that would be a no limits fallacy. The spell does not actually deal its effect to kain or his shield, it reflects it away.

By your logic jedah will not instantly use any of his powers either, as soon as he tries to attack kain, he has 200 milliseconds to do whatever he can do to stop Kain if its even possible....either way I doubt their going to stand looking at eachother for years until someone makes a move, the point of the matchup is a fight so I assumed their going to go all out....

The Guilty Gear
No, by my logic this arrogant but brilliant scientist wouldnt attempt particle collision without the right theory behind it, Jedah did attempt hadron collision (if we take him to be the scientist) but in his case, its major soul aborbsion, and he was destroyed. Wrong in both statements when its clear he didnt know how many souls were going to come out, he did not know the full conseqences of trying to open the gate.

Hes not immune to being mind fvucked and having no physical brain does not mean you have no mind, Kain technically has no working brain yet has a mind.

1. yes they would, he has no resistance to either powers.

3. You talk of Jedahs level? what the hell are you talking about? Jedahs level? what level is that? the kind that has never shown feats of mind, soul or time resistance? what a ridiculous thing to say.....and the fact he absorbs souls would likely mean he is vulnerable to a similiar fate since afterall why would anyone so often use soul attacks if you yourself are immune?

But anyway, theres nothing I need to prove, your sitting on a negative, your playing on the idea that Jedah is incredible and thats all you have, jedahs superz all high and powerfulz level.....he does not have a level, nor does he have any feats to suggest he can survive most of Kains powers.

No, a no limits fallacy would be if the shield was actually struck for a damage value, and by that info I say its immune to all damage, that would be a no limits fallacy. The spell does not actually deal its effect to kain or his shield, it reflects it away.

By your logic jedah will not instantly use any of his powers either, as soon as he tries to attack kain, he has 200 milliseconds to do whatever he can do to stop Kain if its even possible....either way I doubt their going to stand looking at eachother for years until someone makes a move, the point of the matchup is a fight so I assumed their going to go all out....

...I'm not replying to you until you learn how to debate. And no, don't consider this a concession; you're an idiot. Extremely biased with no idea what the **** you're talking about.

Burning thought
Yes, because ime not so in love with the incredible "level" of Jedah that makes him immune to powers of other entities, I have obviously shown you how small your argument is compare to my far greater counter argument.

Now youve made your lovely pitiful little rant you can flee smile

Peach
Don't attack people.

Phanteros
Yes, because ime not so in love with the incredible "level" of Jedah that makes him immune to powers of other entities, I have obviously shown you how small your argument is compare to my far greater counter argument.

Now youve made your lovely pitiful little rant you can flee smile Sorry but Kain isn't hitting Jedah even if he did. Jedah can back after being erased from existence.

Burning thought
Show me a Jedah speed feat to suggest he could not be hit and furthermore show evidence of the latter, if its something like destiny allowing him to survive or a plot device then its the same as Kains immortality, where he cannot be killed by any entity until he has fulfilled his role as scion of balance.

In which case neither can be defeated, thing is I dont think these plot devices are taken into account.

Phanteros
Show me a Jedah speed feat to suggest he could not be hit and furthermore show evidence of the latter, if its something like destiny allowing him to survive or a plot device then its the same as Kains immortality, where he cannot be killed by any entity until he has fulfilled his role as scion of balance.

In which case neither can be defeated, thing is I dont think these plot devices are taken into account. It wasn't a plot device he simply came back after he felt a disturbance in Makai. He was able to hit a bunch of bullet timers people faster than Kain. He has greater soul raping feats like eating a dimension full of souls at 1 sec. also he can create life. He can manipulate dimensions at will.

Burning thought
Well I have heard from others previously that he cannot be defeated due to being the saviour of Makai or some sort, whatever reaosn he comes back, it seems obviously he is not erased from excistence if he can feel a distrurbance....

As i said, I want evidence.

When did he hit a bunch of bullet timers? and prove their faster than Kain, Kain can teleport and slash Jedah in 200 milliseconds, thats quicker than jumping out of the way of a bullet I would say. lol at 1 second? show me this.....and the dimension was pretty much a planet. Manip dimensions or manip his own dimension?

your making some feats up i think or over estimating them.

Phanteros
Well I have heard from others previously that he cannot be defeated due to being the saviour of Makai or some sort, whatever reaosn he comes back, it seems obviously he is not erased from excistence if he can feel a distrurbance....

As i said, I want evidence.

When did he hit a bunch of bullet timers? and prove their faster than Kain, Kain can teleport and slash Jedah in 200 milliseconds, thats quicker than jumping out of the way of a bullet I would say. lol at 1 second? show me this.....and the dimension was pretty much a planet. Manip dimensions or manip his own dimension?

your making some feats up i think or over estimating them. Jedah resisted soul **** when he was trying to up the gates.

Though he is over 6000 years old he is the youngest out of the three High nobles of Makai. His liquid body allows him to change into any shape he chooses. He is able to absorb the souls of others and can instantly increase his own powers.

He was always distressed about the future of Makai. He believes that if Makai left to rule by Berial, the master of the Aensland family and the true ruler of Makai, then it would grow old and begin to decay. Berial would most likely say that that is destiny and life. To Jedah, Berial was a being who should not exist. He had always looked for the opportunity to kill Berial and waited for the right time to strike.

After the death of Garunan, the master of the Bosital family and the oldest of the three high nobles, Jedah had a young confidant named Ozomu. Simply put, he was a gourmet. The reason he came under Jedah was to be able to eat delicious souls. As a noble, his skills were second class, but his ability to deceive others were first class. He was a genius in using others. He advised Jedah about using the gate of Makai. Jedah, being confident in his ability to absorb souls, agreed to this. He ordered Ozomu to break a part of the seal to open the gate more.

When Ozomu arrived at the gates, he realized that enormous powers lied within the gates. He realizd that even Jedah would destroy himself if he absorbed all this power at once and sees this as his chance to take over the throne. He lies to Jedah and tells him that he must destroy all the seals because little power was coming out. After destroying the seals, he ran off to the far reaches of Makai. The destruction of Jedah meant his rise in power and his plot succeeded. Though Jedah's absorbing powers were greater than Ozomu predicted, he was still destroyed due to the sheer amount of power seeping through.

Ozomu gathered the left over power and stored it in Dohma castle. This is how Ozomu became the new master of the Dohma family. The birth of Emperor Ozomu.

100 years later, after a century long sleep, Jedah was revived in Makai. He felt distressed towards the crazed Makai, nobles fighting each other and spilling blood. Instead of anger, he felt pity towards Ozomu, who had betrayed him. Jedah had already made up his mind. His complete revival and the cleansing of all souls. For this, a new stage was necessary. A new dimension, the Majigen.

Jedah arrived at Dohma castle and saw Ozomu and laid out his hand. Although his powers were not yet completely restored yet, he had enough powers to remove Ozomu. Ozomu had become a spineless gourmet. Ozomu's eyes had fear in them. Jedah quietly whispers, "Ozomu... I am sorry, but please lend me your powers. Your soul would become the foundation of Majigen and will help the future of Makai."

The Dohma castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Phanteros
Jedah resisted soul **** when he was trying to up the gates.

Though he is over 6000 years old he is the youngest out of the three High nobles of Makai. His liquid body allows him to change into any shape he chooses. He is able to absorb the souls of others and can instantly increase his own powers.

He was always distressed about the future of Makai. He believes that if Makai left to rule by Berial, the master of the Aensland family and the true ruler of Makai, then it would grow old and begin to decay. Berial would most likely say that that is destiny and life. To Jedah, Berial was a being who should not exist. He had always looked for the opportunity to kill Berial and waited for the right time to strike.

After the death of Garunan, the master of the Bosital family and the oldest of the three high nobles, Jedah had a young confidant named Ozomu. Simply put, he was a gourmet. The reason he came under Jedah was to be able to eat delicious souls. As a noble, his skills were second class, but his ability to deceive others were first class. He was a genius in using others. He advised Jedah about using the gate of Makai. Jedah, being confident in his ability to absorb souls, agreed to this. He ordered Ozomu to break a part of the seal to open the gate more.

When Ozomu arrived at the gates, he realized that enormous powers lied within the gates. He realizd that even Jedah would destroy himself if he absorbed all this power at once and sees this as his chance to take over the throne. He lies to Jedah and tells him that he must destroy all the seals because little power was coming out. After destroying the seals, he ran off to the far reaches of Makai. The destruction of Jedah meant his rise in power and his plot succeeded. Though Jedah's absorbing powers were greater than Ozomu predicted, he was still destroyed due to the sheer amount of power seeping through.

Ozomu gathered the left over power and stored it in Dohma castle. This is how Ozomu became the new master of the Dohma family. The birth of Emperor Ozomu.

100 years later, after a century long sleep, Jedah was revived in Makai. He felt distressed towards the crazed Makai, nobles fighting each other and spilling blood. Instead of anger, he felt pity towards Ozomu, who had betrayed him. Jedah had already made up his mind. His complete revival and the cleansing of all souls. For this, a new stage was necessary. A new dimension, the Majigen.

Jedah arrived at Dohma castle and saw Ozomu and laid out his hand. Although his powers were not yet completely restored yet, he had enough powers to remove Ozomu. Ozomu had become a spineless gourmet. Ozomu's eyes had fear in them. Jedah quietly whispers, "Ozomu... I am sorry, but please lend me your powers. Your soul would become the foundation of Majigen and will help the future of Makai."

The Dohma castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm. This Now he can manipulated dimensions and and erased a whole dimension worth of soul.

Burning thought
Your simply taking the storyline from the Jedah respect thread I assume? or from the Pyron thread, this is where I found the story...

Thing is, how does this help your argument at all? it proves nothing except what we already know, most of which is irrelvent....we know Jedah was destroyed and came back, so? nothing about being deleted from excistence or anything about him erasing dimensions by himself, he can absorb souls sure but all the souls came through the gate after teh seals were broken, he didnt call upon this power by himself.

Phanteros
Your simply taking the storyline from the Jedah respect thread I assume? or from the Pyron thread, this is where I found the story...

Thing is, how does this help your argument at all? it proves nothing except what we already know, most of which is irrelvent....we know Jedah was destroyed and came back, so? nothing about being deleted from excistence or anything about him erasing dimensions by himself, he can absorb souls sure but all the souls came through the gate after teh seals were broken, he didnt call upon this power by himself. He did suck the souls out AFTER HE was erased from existence. He was ERASED FROM EXISTENCE BECAUSE NOTHING WAS LEFT OF HIM. He Gain the power to rip souls AFTER he was erased. So nothing Kain has can hurt him. He's liquid. He created Majitgen after seeing how ****ed up Makai was.

face it Kain isn't hurting him any time soon. He's best be fighting people at Dante level.

Burning thought
He did suck the souls out AFTER HE was erased from existence. He was ERASED FROM EXISTENCE BECAUSE NOTHING WAS LEFT OF HIM. He Gain the power to rip souls AFTER he was erased. So nothing Kain has can hurt him. He's liquid. He created Majitgen after seeing how ****ed up Makai was.

face it Kain isn't hurting him any time soon. He's best be fighting people at Dante level.

Where does it say nothing was left of him? it simply says he was destroyed and furthermore, if there was nothing left, theres still nothing that states he was the reason he was reborn....

Also Kain wins if Jedah is destroyed, its the same as defeat, and Jedah being a liquid body means little to Kain, infact it would prob allow Kain to easily drain him as a blood source with his blood TK and drink some, gaining Jedahs powers AND destroying him in the process. So a simple blood attack from Kain kills Jedah lolz...

Phanteros
Where does it say nothing was left of him? it simply says he was destroyed and furthermore, if there was nothing left, theres still nothing that states he was the reason he was reborn....

Also Kain wins if Jedah is destroyed, its the same as defeat, and Jedah being a liquid body means little to Kain, infact it would prob allow Kain to easily drain him as a blood source with his blood TK and drink some, gaining Jedahs powers AND destroying him in the process. So a simple blood attack from Kain kills Jedah lolz... Jedah does't have blood he's made of magical substance. He was completely destroyed by the attack. Also I can say the same of Kain being destroyed. Once again, kid, Jedah doesn't have blood.

you wish that. but Jedah will just punt Kain across the the moon. Jedah with on punch can destroy Kain.

Phanteros
Seriously you can't even be taken seriously if you think Pyron<<<<Kain.

Burning thought
Jedah does't have blood he's made of magical substance. He was completely destroyed by the attack. Also I can say the same of Kain being destroyed. Once again, kid, Jedah doesn't have blood.

you wish that. but Jedah will just punt Kain across the the moon. Jedah with on punch can destroy Kain.

Is that so? can that be proven? Thing is Kain is more powerful than Jedah by feats and abilities that exist and can do them faster than Jedah can do any of his higher AOE powers so he is quite easily defeated with or without prep, with prep Kain stomps quite handily.

Not proven or shown unfortunately, merely fantasised.

Seriously you can't even be taken seriously if you think Pyron<<<<Kain.

If thats your only fallback argument you can flee with your tail between your legs, ad hominem smile

oh and Pyron is simply large and vulnerable, at least in his largest form, his actual impressive feats take too much time to be taken seriously by Kain.

If all you can do is bluster by spitting out irrelevencies and random information while ranting about how Jedah has apprently done something oh so imressive while not showing evidence, only to go onto fallacies and trolling me then your simply showing yourself up.

Phanteros
Is that so? can that be proven? Thing is Kain is more powerful than Jedah by feats and abilities that exist and can do them faster than Jedah can do any of his higher AOE powers so he is quite easily defeated with or without prep, with prep Kain stomps quite handily.

Not proven or shown unfortunately, merely fantasised.

If thats your only fallback argument you can flee with your tail between your legs, ad hominem smile

oh and Pyron is simply large and vulnerable, at least in his largest form, his actual impressive feats take too much time to be taken seriously by Kain.

If all you can do is bluster by spitting out irrelevencies and random information while ranting about how Jedah has apprently done something oh so imressive while not showing evidence, only to go onto fallacies and trolling me then your simply showing yourself up. I did prove it Jedah by a five miles is Stronger than Kain. He teleported a castle and levitated it. He can do his ablities in short amount of time. Pyron Giant size Immortal Pyron can melt planets so how is Kain beating him also he movies faster than light and Dohma is stronger than him so how again is Kain beating him? And I did show evidence behind my text you just choose to ignore it.

most of the shit you come up with Kain was never shown doing.
I use Pyron to reverence the power gap between Jedah and Kain.

Jedah full powered>>>>>>Pyron who melts planets>>>>>>>>>>>K>>>>>>>>ain

Phanteros
He can also trap people in deminsions even if they can transverse them.

MooCowofJustice
Kain was never really shown doing half the things BT says he can do.

Burning thought
I did prove it Jedah by a five miles is Stronger than Kain. He teleported a castle and levitated it. He can do his ablities in short amount of time. Pyron Giant size Immortal Pyron can melt planets so how is Kain beating him also he movies faster than light and Dohma is stronger than him so how again is Kain beating him? And I did show evidence behind my text you just choose to ignore it.

most of the shit you come up with Kain was never shown doing.
I use Pyron to reverence the power gap between Jedah and Kain.

Jedah full powered>>>>>>Pyron who melts planets>>>>>>>>>>>K>>>>>>>>ain

No you didnt, youve not shown Jedah lifting anything strengthwise and powerwise his powers are not as fast as Kains, so despite them reaching a larger area (millions/billions of souls rather than 1 at a time) Kain can get a soul or two quicker which considering Jedah having 1 soul, means he is doomed.

Pyron has melted planets? when? hes heated up one I belive but melted? show.....Pyron moves FTL on a few occasions, mostly while in a fetal position, not in a fight or combat or using any powers. Jedah can suck souls, Pyron is weak to that and is defeated in one shot, kinda like how Kain one shots Pyron.

Yes, I always choose to ignore evidence, it seems you are doing the same then, if I am.....ignoring evidence lol.....you have none, quote and bold evidence for Jedah being "strong".....or being able to do anything to Kain before hes screwed over....

Yes but then I provide official evidence and quotes to provide proof that he "can", youve proven nothing except that Jedah was destroyed lol

Kain who can take souls quickly or in a slash of his sword along with a vast array of other powers and defences>>>>>Jedah who takes souls slowly while almost invulerable>>>>>pyron who is vulerable to soul sucking and needs time to reach full speed and only provides major feats in his smaller form.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Kain was never really shown doing half the things BT says he can do.

Link was never shown throwing objects at high speed or surviving swords hitting his neck smart sir smile

MooCowofJustice
Lifting enormous rock and throwing it behind you as fast as Link did means he can throw a much smaller rock a thousand times faster.

ScreamPaste
I love how rather than actually defend his own claims, BT tried to argue with physics and change the subject.

Phanteros
No you didnt, youve not shown Jedah lifting anything strengthwise and powerwise his powers are not as fast as Kains, so despite them reaching a larger area (millions/billions of souls rather than 1 at a time) Kain can get a soul or two quicker which considering Jedah having 1 soul, means he is doomed.

Pyron has melted planets? when? hes heated up one I belive but melted? show.....Pyron moves FTL on a few occasions, mostly while in a fetal position, not in a fight or combat or using any powers. Jedah can suck souls, Pyron is weak to that and is defeated in one shot, kinda like how Kain one shots Pyron.

Yes, I always choose to ignore evidence, it seems you are doing the same then, if I am.....ignoring evidence lol.....you have none, quote and bold evidence for Jedah being "strong".....or being able to do anything to Kain before hes screwed over....

Yes but then I provide official evidence and quotes to provide proof that he "can", youve proven nothing except that Jedah was destroyed lol

Kain who can take souls quickly or in a slash of his sword along with a vast array of other powers and defences>>>>>Jedah who takes souls slowly while almost invulerable>>>>>pyron who is vulerable to soul sucking and needs time to reach full speed and only provides major feats in his smaller form.

Link was never shown throwing objects at high speed or surviving swords hitting his neck smart sir smile You have shown no evidence that he can absorb Pyron just with your typical NO LIMITS FALLACY. I guess Kain can Hurt Galactus a guy who can bust the universe or Pyron who can melt a planet. Pyron has no soul he's a energy being. I like the fact you ignored the part where he came back and was fighting evenly with someone with Pyron's powers. Jedah is Death even if he has no soul you forget Kain failed to take Elder Gods soul so moot point about him taking Jedah's who actually has soul resisting feats unlike elder God. Jedah Plucks souls as fast as Kain. Kain doesn't even one shot bosses so I'm not sure what your getting at with him being able to one shot Jedah of all people.

Pyron full powered

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

And Jedah is>>>>>>him

Burning thought
You have shown no evidence that he can absorb Pyron just with your typical NO LIMITS FALLACY. I guess Kain can Hurt Galactus a guy who can bust the universe or Pyron who can melt a planet. Pyron has no soul he's a energy being. I like the fact you ignored the part where he came back and was fighting evenly with someone with Pyron's powers. Jedah is Death even if he has no soul you forget Kain failed to take Elder Gods soul so moot point about him taking Jedah's who actually has soul resisting feats unlike elder God. Jedah Plucks souls as fast as Kain. Kain doesn't even one shot bosses so I'm not sure what your getting at with him being able to one shot Jedah of all people.

Pyron full powered

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

And Jedah is>>>>>>him

I dont need evidence, the soul spell absorbs souls, Pyron has no soul resistance. The time stop stops time, Pyron cannot defend from it so he is defeated by that as well. Two ways Kain can defeat Pyron, one of which kills him. I find it funny you try and compare me saying Pyron is defeated by soul destruction to Galactus....whom could with a gesture destroy Pyron. being an energy being has no baring on your soul, Pyron used to be mortal, all hes done is evolved.

Having Pyrons power, is not the same as having Pyrons powers, and are there any specifics in this battle? show me Jedah punching and kicking or speed dodging etc etc

Ive not seen Jedahs soul resisting feats, unfortunately for you, your wrong about the EG who is immune to soul powers, or at least the soul reaver.

Bosses? this is not game play son....otherwise Kain gets infinite continues from the pause screen lol...dont be silly

Yes a picture i have seen 100 times, shows him absorbing hellstorm, his home planet.

Yes well, jedah is not a defenceless planet and neither is Kain.

Lifting enormous rock and throwing it behind you as fast as Link did means he can throw a much smaller rock a thousand times faster.

official and canon information of what Kain can do=Kain actually doing it, if not>

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I love how rather than actually defend his own claims, BT tried to argue with physics and change the subject.

I dont have claims to defend, so far we have statements on Jedahs side, no evidence, although I like how you blunder in here, probably not even reading the thread and try and attack me when my opponent is stating random claims without proof roll eyes (sarcastic)

MooCowofJustice
official and canon information of what Kain can do=Kain actually doing it, if not>

I dont have claims to defend, so far we have statements on Jedahs side, no evidence, although I like how you blunder in here, probably not even reading the thread and try and attack me when my opponent is stating random claims without proof roll eyes (sarcastic)

Contradictions.

Burning thought
Not really, because the statements are from Phanteros....so.....your obviously getting confused again lol...

Actually ask questions instead of constantly replying, you would learn a few things then so you dont make confusions and mistakes in the future.

Phanteros
I dont need evidence, the soul spell absorbs souls, Pyron has no soul resistance. The time stop stops time, Pyron cannot defend from it so he is defeated by that as well. Two ways Kain can defeat Pyron, one of which kills him. I find it funny you try and compare me saying Pyron is defeated by soul destruction to Galactus....whom could with a gesture destroy Pyron. being an energy being has no baring on your soul, Pyron used to be mortal, all hes done is evolved.

Having Pyrons power, is not the same as having Pyrons powers, and are there any specifics in this battle? show me Jedah punching and kicking or speed dodging etc etc

Ive not seen Jedahs soul resisting feats, unfortunately for you, your wrong about the EG who is immune to soul powers, or at least the soul reaver.

Bosses? this is not game play son....otherwise Kain gets infinite continues from the pause screen lol...dont be silly

Yes a picture i have seen 100 times, shows him absorbing hellstorm, his home planet.

Yes well, jedah is not a defenceless planet and neither is Kain.

I dont have claims to defend, so far we have statements on Jedahs side, no evidence, although I like how you blunder in here, probably not even reading the thread and try and attack me when my opponent is stating random claims without proof roll eyes (sarcastic) Jedah was resisting his destruction by the gate for some time until he was destroyed. Soul resistent feat. how is Kain going to even reach pyron? also is this after Pyron destroys the planet because Kain won't even get the move off in time. He was beating the crap out of Morrigan who was a bullet timer. and you seem to for get that Jedah can port people in deminsions and trap them there.

LOL Jedah as a higher chance of of surviving a planets destruction because he is capable of of space flight.

Phanteros
Not really, because the statements are from Phanteros....so.....your obviously getting confused again lol...

Actually ask questions instead of constantly replying, you would learn a few things then so you dont make confusions and mistakes in the future. Statements in the game. The game came out in 1990s where cutscenes where still done in text.

Burning thought
Jedah was resisting his destruction by the gate for some time until he was destroyed. Soul resistent feat. how is Kain going to even reach pyron? also is this after Pyron destroys the planet because Kain won't even get the move off in time. He was beating the crap out of Morrigan who was a bullet timer. and you seem to for get that Jedah can port people in deminsions and trap them there.

LOL Jedah as a higher chance of of surviving a planets destruction because he is capable of of space flight.

It says quite clearly he was absorbing souls, thats what he went there to do and then they destroyed him...thats not anything attacking his own soul silly lol....

reach Pyron? why by teleportation combined with time powers obviously...and thats if we assume Pyron starts in the void of space, he could take humanoid form if he wanted to fight Kain with greater chance of success.

Show me him beating the crap out of her, and a bullet timer does not move at the speed of a bullet, they can dodge them but that does not mean their as quick. And this dimentional power can be flawed, youve shown me no evidence so far....it could take him 10 mins to perform the power, and I belive he requires his own dimension to do it.

Teleportation is better than flight and a better chance? theres no reason to belive he wouldnt be burnt up to a sinder as the planet explodes, not that Pyron can do that, hes only absorbed planets remember, in an unkown amount of time.

Statements in the game. The game came out in 1990s where cutscenes where still done in text.
Youve shown me no direct statement that tells me Jedah can instantly take souls, can instantly seal people in dimensions or that he is super fast....

Phanteros
It says quite clearly he was absorbing souls, thats what he went there to do and then they destroyed him...thats not anything attacking his own soul silly lol....

reach Pyron? why by teleportation combined with time powers obviously...and thats if we assume Pyron starts in the void of space, he could take humanoid form if he wanted to fight Kain with greater chance of success.

Show me him beating the crap out of her, and a bullet timer does not move at the speed of a bullet, they can dodge them but that does not mean their as quick. And this dimentional power can be flawed, youve shown me no evidence so far....it could take him 10 mins to perform the power, and I belive he requires his own dimension to do it.

Teleportation is better than flight and a better chance? theres no reason to belive he wouldnt be burnt up to a sinder as the planet explodes, not that Pyron can do that, hes only absorbed planets remember, in an unkown amount of time.

Youve shown me no direct statement that tells me Jedah can instantly take souls, can instantly seal people in dimensions or that he is super fast.... He was casaully absorbing them. And show me Kain stop time in his boss fights. He did instantly in Dark stalkers three. how else would they gotten there. no biggie either since Jedah can teleport and he force them into his realm anyway. and he did it in one panel thats how quick he was. You just wanted him to take 8 seconds so you can make Kain look faster.

Burning thought
Show me Dante cut pieces off in-game non scripted bosses otherwise he cant cut opponents....

one panel? lol, having it in one panel does not make it fast, infact a panel has no obvious amount of speed attributed to it in this case.

Kain can do a move in 200 milliseconds that would defeat Jedah, he doesnt need to be faster to stop Jedah.

MooCowofJustice
No, he wants you to provide feats without him having to do the same. That way he's free to downplay the evidence you provide as much as he possibly can while you've seen nothing from him.

When he fails to downplay a feat, he pulls out his "ace." A Toonforce claim.

200 milliseconds? Haha, where do you get these times?

Phanteros
Show me Dante cut pieces off in-game non scripted bosses otherwise he cant cut opponents....

one panel? lol, having it in one panel does not make it fast, infact a panel has no obvious amount of speed attributed to it in this case.

Kain can do a move in 200 milliseconds that would defeat Jedah, he doesnt need to be faster to stop Jedah. Jedah can teleport also also he can regenerate. you seem ignoring the fact on the panel he did it instantly you just choosing to make it seem like its taking a long time. I guess superman must be slower than Kain since his lazer vision is shown making it all the way to the planet in one panel.

Phanteros
Let me do another fight to show how insignificant Kain is to Dark stalkers. BT don't take it as Flame bait but rather education.

Burning thought
Jedah can teleport also also he can regenerate. you seem ignoring the fact on the panel he did it instantly you just choosing to make it seem like its taking a long time. I guess superman must be slower than Kain since his lazer vision is shown making it all the way to the planet in one panel.

Good luck regenerating your soul...oh no, hes not done it. Also show me Jedah teleport. Theres no instantly at all, ive prob seen what your talking about....if ime correct theres no indication of time. This last comparison makes no sense at all.....

Phanteros
Good luck regenerating your soul...oh no, hes not done it. Also show me Jedah teleport. Theres no instantly at all, ive prob seen what your talking about....if ime correct theres no indication of time. This last comparison makes no sense at all..... He teleported a castle and Yeah a guy who was destroyed completely will have his soul destroyed.

Burning thought
So? not himself then? and can you prove his soul was destroyed? all it says was that Jedah was, nothing about his soul and when I claim soul destruction it means rip a soul out of an enemy to kill them.

Phanteros
So? not himself then? and can you prove his soul was destroyed? all it says was that Jedah was, nothing about his soul and when I claim soul destruction it means rip a soul out of an enemy to kill them. Destroyed means beyond repaired Jedah is the soul.

Burning thought
It wasn't a plot device he simply came back after he felt a disturbance in Makai. He was able to hit a bunch of bullet timers people faster than Kain. He has greater soul raping feats like eating a dimension full of souls at 1 sec. also he can create life. He can manipulate dimensions at will.

Your listing again....without evidence and mostly irrelvence

Hitting bullet timers is useless when your opponent tleeports at speed, eating a lot of souls is useless since its too slow, 800 milliseconds too slow if we assume it really is 1 sec.

Phanteros
Your listing again....without evidence and mostly irrelvence

Hitting bullet timers is useless when your opponent tleeports at speed, eating a lot of souls is useless since its too slow, 800 milliseconds too slow if we assume it really is 1 sec. that is because he was eating a large quantity for them. one he could do it instant. Show me can hitting anyone fast. and yes they are relevevant because Kain is too slow compared to someone with universal awareness.

MooCowofJustice
that is because he was eating a large quantity for them. one he could do it instant. Show me can hitting anyone fast. and yes they are relevevant because Kain is too slow compared to someone with universal awareness.

I'll co-sign this. Show me the exact time measurement of "200 milliseconds" too.

Burning thought
that is because he was eating a large quantity for them. one he could do it instant. Show me can hitting anyone fast. and yes they are relevevant because Kain is too slow compared to someone with universal awareness.

lol, your now inventing abilities and fantasising, just like I outlined guilty gear and you would do, hes never absorbed a soul instantly, stop over hyping, reaching and inventing powers. And the proof is in the last video in my Kain respect thread. He hits 5 guys within 1 second, 1 second divided by 5 is 200 milliseconds.

MooCowofJustice
The multi teleport? There's start up lag. Not to mention it appears to be relatively short distance.

Phanteros
lol, your now inventing abilities and fantasising, just like I outlined guilty gear and you would do, hes never absorbed a soul instantly, stop over hyping, reaching and inventing powers. And the proof is in the last video in my Kain respect thread. He hits 5 guys within 1 second, 1 second divided by 5 is 200 milliseconds. He did Absorb souls just about the same time Kain can he took on a stream of them. And no show me since you want to give me a hard time. He did absorb souls and can teleport since he can teleport people and land masses.

Burning thought
the whole move takes 1 second, I am counting from when Kain first starts animation which is not logically canon, if I started from the actua teleport it would prob take him half a second to hit 5 targets.

Jedah is still too slow to stop kain at all, one teleport and Kain could be next to Jedah, with Jedah inside a time slowing field he wouldnt be able to do anything, Phanteros has foolishly put Jedah into a fight he can do nothing in.

take Kains prep away and this could become a debate.

MooCowofJustice
the whole move takes 1 second, I am counting from when Kain first starts animation which is not logically canon, if I started from the actua teleport it would prob take him half a second to hit 5 targets.

Jedah is still too slow to stop kain at all, one teleport and Kain could be next to Jedah, with Jedah inside a time slowing field he wouldnt be able to do anything, Phanteros has foolishly put Jedah into a fight he can do nothing in.

take Kains prep away and this could become a debate.

Theres your failed logic. MewTwo focusing and the pig's cast time are canon, but the time it takes Kain to start his little teleport technique isn't?

Phanteros

take Kains prep away and this could become a debate. Fine Kains prep is off. Jedah now can rapestomp. Jedah moves faster than Kain who moves sloggish compared to Morrigan. Obviously You a fool to think can can keep up.

MooCowofJustice
I've seen that video by the way. It takes two seconds total and Kain only hits four enemies.

Burning thought
Fine Kains prep is off. Jedah now can rapestomp. Jedah moves faster than Kain who moves sloggish compared to Morrigan. Obviously You a fool to think can can keep up.

But how? he moves phyiscally faster but Kain can teleport easily away from jedah and whats Jedah going to do? try and scratch Kain apart with those little nails of his?

He is not impressive at all, give him some prep and he could be potentially impressive against an army but against single opponetns like Kain he has no chance, Kain would be at a distance and can be further in a single teleport. Then one spell later or one teleport and he could slash and take Jedahs soul in which he has no resistance or defence against.

Theres your failed logic. MewTwo focusing and the pig's cast time are canon, but the time it takes Kain to start his little teleport technique isn't?

No, my logic is quite sound. M2 has to focus to call upon his psychic power, obviously him just thinking isnt enough otherwise he wouldnt be able to do much at all without destroying the area around him, he wouldnt even be able to decide on actions or move his arms, all requireing diffrent thought processes....

The pigs cast is a spell, that has no conjuction with kain teleporting which is illogical, why? because Kain having to raise his arms in that shape to activate a power from a sword which has no physical activation switch anyway does not make any logical sense, its likely the sword is activated by thought (infact its pretty much definite) which is why Kains physical action is illogical.

Phanteros
Didn't I shown you he faced destruction before? Jedah can teleport too and he has a scythe. He can even teleport Kain into a Black whole if he wanted to.

MooCowofJustice
But how? he moves phyiscally faster but Kain can teleport easily away from jedah and whats Jedah going to do? try and scratch Kain apart with those little nails of his?

He is not impressive at all, give him some prep and he could be potentially impressive against an army but against single opponetns like Kain he has no chance, Kain would be at a distance and can be further in a single teleport. Then one spell later or one teleport and he could slash and take Jedahs soul in which he has no resistance or defence against.

No, my logic is quite sound. M2 has to focus to call upon his psychic power, obviously him just thinking isnt enough otherwise he wouldnt be able to do much at all without destroying the area around him, he wouldnt even be able to decide on actions or move his arms, all requireing diffrent thought processes....

The pigs cast is a spell, that has no conjuction with kain teleporting which is illogical, why? because Kain having to raise his arms in that shape to activate a power from a sword which has no physical activation switch anyway does not make any logical sense, its likely the sword is activated by thought (infact its pretty much definite) which is why Kains physical action is illogical.

Provide me proof that the sword is controlled via thought. And find me Kain using his teleportation technique without any previous motion. I'll believe you then.

Burning thought
lol wheres the black hole suddenly come from? and as ive asked, ive shown you where the moves ime getting Kains powers from. Where are you getting Jedah teleporting his enemies into blackholes from?

sounds like some more fanciful thinking to me. And you showed me him being destroyed by his own gluttony, nothing about having his soul ripped out of him. It still counts as a defeat.

Phanteros
lol wheres the black hole suddenly come from? and as ive asked, ive shown you where the moves ime getting Kains powers from. Where are you getting Jedah teleporting his enemies into blackholes from?

sounds like some more fanciful thinking to me. And you showed me him being destroyed by his own gluttony, nothing about having his soul ripped out of him. It still counts as a defeat. He is was destroyed by souls so basically he was combusted by them. ripping him isn't going to do anything. If he teleported people where he wanted them what's stoping him to teleport Kain into a black hole common sense. I got his powers from the third game.

Burning thought
He is was destroyed by souls so basically he was combusted by them. ripping him isn't going to do anything. If he teleported people where he wanted them what's stoping him to teleport Kain into a black hole common sense. I got his powers from the third game.

Kains not fireing souls at him, hes ripping out Jedahs soul, killing him or he could possess Jedah, both ways work and ive still seen no evidence of him surviving a mind rape either. Jedahs only teleported people to his dimension from what ive heard, a blackhole may not exist in this matchup not to menstion if Jedah has the range of teleporting into one or the speed to teleport.

well ive not seen them, theres not even a respect thread displaying them from what ive seen so far.

Phanteros
Kains not fireing souls at him, hes ripping out Jedahs soul, killing him or he could possess Jedah, both ways work and ive still seen no evidence of him surviving a mind rape either. Jedahs only teleported people to his dimension from what ive heard, a blackhole may not exist in this matchup not to menstion if Jedah has the range of teleporting into one or the speed to teleport.

well ive not seen them, theres not even a respect thread displaying them from what ive seen so far. Good luck looking for vid feats of a 90s Game. Universal awareness is a ***** for Kain. Teleportion is always instant. You think Demetri could of just mindraped Jedah? no my friend.

Burning thought
lol universal awareness? I hope youve not just taken and mistyped cosmic awareness all this time that nemebro/V2D used to claim for pyron?

false, the teleportation is diffrent, for example Kain has a single slower teleportation which is diffrent to his dimentional version which is the fast one.

I dont know how proficient Demitri is with mind powers, fact is Jedah has not proven to be able to survive mind powers of any kind it would seem and is fair game.

MooCowofJustice
is there even any way for Kain to break Jedah Dohma's skin with his sword? He does have to do that to steal the soul.

Burning thought
assumption based on?

MooCowofJustice
The fact that a soul is contained within the body. Seems like you'd have to break the skin to get to it.

Burning thought
So your saying the soul is a physical object? smile

Phanteros
lol universal awareness? I hope youve not just taken and mistyped cosmic awareness all this time that nemebro/V2D used to claim for pyron?

false, the teleportation is diffrent, for example Kain has a single slower teleportation which is diffrent to his dimentional version which is the fast one.

I dont know how proficient Demitri is with mind powers, fact is Jedah has not proven to be able to survive mind powers of any kind it would seem and is fair game. He basically controlled all of Dark stalkers when he transforms them into vampires, Jedah resisted it. Jedah's teleportation as matter of fact MOST teleportations are instant

Phanteros
So your saying the soul is a physical object? smile I looked in the respect thread and even Kain can't one shot all the people he had to weaken them first. Dumah survived Raziel's reaver.

MooCowofJustice
So your saying the soul is a physical object? smile

Lol, no. You're so silly.

But a soul is contained within the body.

Burning thought
He basically controlled all of Dark stalkers when he transforms them into vampires, Jedah resisted it. Jedah's teleportation as matter of fact MOST teleportations are instant

Turning someone into a vampire is nothing to do with mind control.... confused , so Jedah already is a vampire...he cant become one.

Phanteros
Turning someone into a vampire is nothing to do with mind control.... confused , so Jedah already is a vampire...he cant become one. Demetri still needs to Mind rape them first. Also Jedah is a demon.

Burning thought
I looked in the respect thread and even Kain can't one shot all the people he had to weaken them first. Dumah survived Raziel's reaver.

Kains never canonically held the Soul reaver outside of blood omen 1, in which he could one hit almost any opponent in gameplay and he held it at the end of Defiance. other than that, the blade canonically takes the souls of those it strikes, as Kain himself says.

Dumah has never been canonically struck by Raziel and besides that is a gameplay mechanic, Raziels reaver is not the soul devouring the wrath blade, its more of a physical force in Soul reaver 1 at least before its empowered in Sou lreaver 2.

Demetri still needs to Mind rape them first. Also Jedah is a demon.

I always thought he was the same breed as Demitri, where does it say Jedah is a demon?

Phanteros
Kains never canonically held the Soul reaver outside of blood omen 1, in which he could one hit almost any opponent in gameplay and he held it at the end of Defiance. other than that, the blade canonically takes the souls of those it strikes, as Kain himself says.

Dumah has never been canonically struck by Raziel and besides that is a gameplay mechanic, Raziels reaver is not the soul devouring the wrath blade, its more of a physical force in Soul reaver 1 at least before its empowered in Sou lreaver 2.

I always thought he was the same breed as Demitri, where does it say Jedah is a demon? Give me a vid.

Burning thought
Of what exactley?

Phanteros
It never did state what he was. though it did said he was the Grim reaper

Phanteros
Kain said about the reaver. It sounds like a No limit fallacy.

Burning thought
A no limit fallacy? wtf....how can the blade taking the souls of those it strikes be a no limit fallacy? its the very main power of the blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTeCL83nak

VFTeCL83nak

at 3:00-3:20

Overdose
Jedah will stomp Kain (as I've said before). He can either stand back and drag kain under a puddle of blood that some how has an endless ocean of Jedah under it or suck him into an alternate dimension locted in his toso. Or he could win in the other ways the vast majority has stated.

Burning thought
First is a ridiculous idea, Kain could escape from a puddle of blood...Jedah would not even have the chance to make it. This second one sounds fairly interesting, a hole in his torso that sends beings into an alternate dimension? likely too slow and useless in this argument but still interesting.

Overdose
Also, here's a much better and OFFICIAL pic of Jedah in his latest appearance X-EDGE, a crossover game in which he is one ot the main villains, go figure..

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3716/jedah.jpg

First is a ridiculous idea, Kain could escape from a puddle of blood...Jedah would not even have the chance to make it. This second one sounds fairly interesting, a hole in his torso that sends beings into an alternate dimension? likely too slow and useless in this argument but still interesting. No he can not. This is actually one of Jedah's supers, it's pretty instantaneous. Jedah will open his trench coat and BAAM, Kain is in. There is official artwork of the entire DS cast commin' out of Jedah's coat. There is nothin' under Jedah's coat, just a blank space into nothingness. Only Jedah's shell is actually physical and that physical shape is made out of blood like fluid. Jedah's souls is not even in his own body. Kain has no way to hurt the "complex object" that is Jedah's physical manifestation.

Burning thought
Seems all his hype is just that, I mean if hes got the power to destroy or manipulate dimensions and take the souls of entire worlds instantly like people like to claim (they prob misinterpreted the truth of it) why would the developers of this game merely state that he has the ability to seperate souls from bodies.

Phanteros
Seems all his hype is just that, I mean if hes got the power to destroy or manipulate dimensions and take the souls of entire worlds instantly like people like to claim (they prob misinterpreted the truth of it) why would the developers of this game merely state that he has the ability to seperate souls from bodies. Because it was stated in Dark stalkers he can.

Overdose
It states Jedah can spereate souls from their bodies and take them into himself...steal souls and eat them. That tiny tidbit in that pic is like a fraction of Jedah's actual profile. There is much more to be learned.

Burning thought
Because it was stated in Dark stalkers he can.

Seems not, nobody has ever shown any proof of this.

Overdose
Phanteros...don't believe that shit. many of us have many times.

Burning thought
Just like I have showed undeniable proof that Kain can blink away galaxies! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Overdose
Whatever man...I said it before and I say it again, your not worth engaging. Kain wins cuz he's Kain and you love'im, we get it. laughing out loud.

If there's somthin' anyone wants to know, come talk to the guy whose got the DS encyclopedia....that's me.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Overdose
Whatever man...I said it before and I say it again, your not worth engaging. Kain wins cuz he's Kain and you love'im, we get it. laughing out loud.

If there's somthin' anyone wants to know, come talk to the guy whose got the DS encyclopedia....that's me.

no thats what I would say if i was a fanboy, if that was the case I wouldnt go pages and pages into some debates and shown evidence, hell made a respect thread.

Wheres your contribution tiny? big grin

MooCowofJustice
no thats what I would say if i was a fanboy, if that was the case I wouldnt go pages and pages into some debates and shown evidence, hell made a respect thread.

Wheres your contribution tiny? big grin

You mean the respect thread without any real feats?

Burning thought
The respect thread that has a large variety of feats and regardless of your lies it was a useless lie, because if it had no feats shown at all, its still me showing that I put more effort into displaying information for my character than you for instance, who provides nothing and does little apart from troll smile

MooCowofJustice
The respect thread that has a large variety of feats and regardless of your lies it was a useless lie, because if it had no feats shown at all, its still me showing that I put more effort into displaying information for my character than you for instance, who provides nothing and does little apart from troll smile

It has three Kain abilities. None of which are anywhere near as useful or great as you make them out to be.

Burning thought
Its also got the Dark chronicle website which lists all of the Kain powers and the Raziel ones he gains later, their all as powerful as I say they are when you take away gameplay and take into account the ability and its canon feats.

MooCowofJustice
No, when you take into account the ability, you make it stronger than its been shown to be.

Burning thought
Show me one instance of this.

MooCowofJustice
Show me one instance of this.

The entirety of your Mist form argument in the Kain runs a Gauntlet thread.

The entirety of your teleportation argument in every Kain thread ever.

Burning thought
I asked you to show me, not make some more baseless claims.

MooCowofJustice
I'm not gonna go searching for the damn thread when you know your own lousy arguments.

Burning thought
I know their correct, considering your the one who disagrees you are the one who has to show where.

MooCowofJustice
They are not correct. You claimed Kain could mist form his entire body after having his limb severed, when he's never demonstrated any control over a severed limb. I pointed that out.

You also claimed he could maintain his mist form when it was subjected to extreme separation, to a point farther away than it would be separated to pass through a cage door. I pointed that out too.

Ringing any bell? The threads not on the first page, and neither are your lousy arguments. I'm not going to go searching for you.

Burning thought
They are not correct. You claimed Kain could mist form his entire body after having his limb severed, when he's never demonstrated any control over a severed limb. I pointed that out.

You also claimed he could maintain his mist form when it was subjected to extreme separation, to a point farther away than it would be separated to pass through a cage door. I pointed that out too.

Ringing any bell? The threads not on the first page, and neither are your lousy arguments. I'm not going to go searching for you.

That makes no sense because otherwise how could Kain reform his millions of tiny gas particles into a solid form?

That makes sense as well because why would the distance between his mist make a diffrence to Kain? its still his body and his spirit controlling it, the mist being seperated has not stopped him before, why would a larger distance change it?

lol not going to go searching for me? its you who are trying to prove how one of my arguments are lousy, not me, so dont blunder mr blunder bus.

MooCowofJustice
That makes no sense because otherwise how could Kain reform his millions of tiny gas particles into a solid form?

That makes sense as well because why would the distance between his mist make a diffrence to Kain? its still his body and his spirit controlling it, the mist being seperated has not stopped him before, why would a larger distance change it?

lol not going to go searching for me? its you who are trying to prove how one of my arguments are lousy, not me, so dont blunder mr blunder bus.

Fine, I'll provide real logic one more time. Has Kain ever demonstrated control over a severed limb? No? Then you can't assume he can do that. Simple.

He has some link to the rest of his body allowing him to control it. The farther away the rest of his body is from his link, the more difficult it would be to maintain control. Also very simple. The only logic in the world that disagrees is yours.

Mr. Blunder Bus. Cute, sounds like a young person's insult. Whats another name for a young person again?

Burning thought
Fine, I'll provide real logic one more time. Has Kain ever demonstrated control over a severed limb? No? Then you can't assume he can do that. Simple.

He has some link to the rest of his body allowing him to control it. The farther away the rest of his body is from his link, the more difficult it would be to maintain control. Also very simple. The only logic in the world that disagrees is yours.

Mr. Blunder Bus. Cute, sounds like a young person's insult. Whats another name for a young person again?

Then Link cannot throw his shield, hes never done it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeh his spirit, fact is his body is millions of particles of gas which are seperated anyway and he seperates them even more himself without problem when going through bars...your talking of this link as if its a physical scan or radar...I think its obvious Kains concious is spiritual not physical considering he has no brain or physical grey matter at the time.

MooCowofJustice
Then Link cannot throw his shield, hes never done it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeh his spirit, fact is his body is millions of particles of gas which are seperated anyway and he seperates them even more himself without problem when going through bars...your talking of this link as if its a physical scan or radar...I think its obvious Kains concious is spiritual not physical considering he has no brain or physical grey matter at the time.

Now you're just being stupid. Throwing a shield is incredibly different than maintaining control over a severed limb.

Whether the connection is Spiritual or Mental, its a connection. There IS a connection in order to maintain control. Stretching that connection will make it more difficult to maintain.

Burning thought
Now you're just being stupid. Throwing a shield is incredibly different than maintaining control over a severed limb.

Whether the connection is Spiritual or Mental, its a connection. There IS a connection in order to maintain control. Stretching that connection will make it more difficult to maintain.

No it sums up your claim completly, your telling me Kain cant do something hes not done, well Link has never done what your claiming him able to do....ime just throwing your logic onto something youve claimed similiar to make you realise your error.

If its spiritual then distance, being a physical thing should have no baring on it, if its mental then the mind can go to any place that its seen so logically Kain can keep his mist form together as long as he knows the area its in. Its a spiritual connection and so the distance between his mist should make no diffrence at all, especially since he can survive it being split.

MooCowofJustice
No it sums up your claim completly, your telling me Kain cant do something hes not done, well Link has never done what your claiming him able to do....ime just throwing your logic onto something youve claimed similiar to make you realise your error.

If its spiritual then distance, being a physical thing should have no baring on it, if its mental then the mind can go to any place that its seen so logically Kain can keep his mist form together as long as he knows the area its in. Its a spiritual connection and so the distance between his mist should make no diffrence at all, especially since he can survive it being split.

If you really cannot understand why the situation is so different, then you really need to just shut up now and never make another post ever again.

Bullshit. That is what you like to call a worthless statement. How do you pull these things out of your ass like that? It never ceases to amaze me.

Burning thought
If you really cannot understand why the situation is so different, then you really need to just shut up now and never make another post ever again.

Bullshit. That is what you like to call a worthless statement. How do you pull these things out of your ass like that? It never ceases to amaze me.

Ill say the opposite and say that you should think a little while on how similiar they are in what your saying, Kain not having done it is not the same as not being able to, its an obvious manouver that considering his abilities makes no logical sense not to be possible, just like link throwing his shield at speeds if he had the sufficent strength.

No I think I just aced your argument right there and now you see your hopelessness and dont have a counter argument you want to bash it lol....

MooCowofJustice
See, here's the problem. Your "argument" is based around your shitty logic. it is automatically nullified.

You can think what you want. You always do anyway.

Burning thought
See, here's the problem. Your "argument" is based around your shitty logic. it is automatically nullified.

You can think what you want. You always do anyway.

lol see for a minute there I thought you were actually going to defend your opinion, now you have been showed your mistake you want to retain some dignity and bravado...

pointless and childish but expected. Get lost and whimper elseware please or debate, ime done with you.

MooCowofJustice
I'm gonna just say this.

You're ****in' stupid.

General Kaliero
MooCow, don't bash.

BT, quit baiting people you don't like.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I'm going to say something about that BT. Throwing a shield is something anyone can do, it's a common ability shared by all bipeds.

But what your claiming is someting that is not reasonably possible, and therefore must be demonstrated. there is a massive difference in claiming a common skill, and claiming a supernatural ability thats never been shown. it's a very uncommon ability and therefore must be substantiated.

ScreamPaste
Truth. I've seen no evidence Kain can reform a severed limb. Provide it, please.

MooCowofJustice
Where were you two like three weeks ago...

ScreamPaste
On a hot date with my left hand. haermm

MooCowofJustice
On a hot date with my left hand. haermm

Both of you?

ScreamPaste
..I misread that. FAIL!

That's only where I was >_>

MooCowofJustice
Inui*

If you say so...

ScreamPaste
It was an oversight! DarkStorm Zero's cool and all... But not that cool! :P

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I'm going to say something about that BT. Throwing a shield is something anyone can do, it's a common ability shared by all bipeds.

But what your claiming is someting that is not reasonably possible, and therefore must be demonstrated. there is a massive difference in claiming a common skill, and claiming a supernatural ability thats never been shown. it's a very uncommon ability and therefore must be substantiated.

He is claiming link can throw a shield at got knows what speed it was based on apprent strength, which was an incredible level and very uncommon.

What I am claiming is that Kain can turn to mist and control every particle of gas his body becomes without a physical form and turn it back again, my argument is that the diffrence between one of Kains limbs being severed or not should make no diffrence because he controls millions of seperated particles....so obviously, a very large piece of himself, especially a physical one which he can turn to mist as shown previously should be far easier to control, the fact its seperated from his body should logically make no diffrence, can you argue against that?

you seem clever than the usual cow so I could imagine you would do a better job of it if you can.

MooCowofJustice
He is claiming link can throw a shield at got knows what speed it was based on apprent strength, which was an incredible level and very uncommon.

What I am claiming is that Kain can turn to mist and control every particle of gas his body becomes without a physical form and turn it back again, my argument is that the diffrence between one of Kains limbs being severed or not should make no diffrence because he controls millions of seperated particles....so obviously, a very large piece of himself, especially a physical one which he can turn to mist as shown previously should be far easier to control, the fact its seperated from his body should logically make no diffrence, can you argue against that?

you seem clever than the usual cow so I could imagine you would do a better job of it if you can.

When he manipulated his mist form, all of his limbs were attached. You are trying to say he can control a severed limb based on his ability to mist. Which is wrong.

Misting a working body =/= Misting or controlling a severed limb.

Burning thought
He can transform his physical form into mist, and can control the mist despite it being millions of seperated particles, why would a limb, severed or not make a diffrence? your trying to make the conncetion that Kains limbs have to be attached to him because of his brain? these are physicaly limits that Kain does not have....hes just flesh controlled by spirit, the severed limb would be just the same as the rest of his corpse....

The body is not physically working....the limb has no technical diffrence being severed or not.

MooCowofJustice
In order to move any part of his body, a central part of him has a connection with the rest of it in order to move his parts. When a limb is severed, the connection is severed and it cannot move. That is base logic, Kain is subject to it.

Unless of course you can prove otherwise with actual evidence.

Burning thought
No thats how a human body works, a human body that requires a connection to the Brain, this connection, certainly not a physical connection does not exist with Kain.

Ime using common logical sense, if you dont have it then thats your problem not mine.

MooCowofJustice
I want statements on this. Does Kain really work that way or is that just a theory of yours based on your definition and idea of a Vampire?

So far its just your logic, which is not credible anyway. Spiritual or Mental, its a connection and would be severed.

Ultimate Wil
Jedah easily

Burning thought
I want statements on this. Does Kain really work that way or is that just a theory of yours based on your definition and idea of a Vampire?

So far its just your logic, which is not credible anyway. Spiritual or Mental, its a connection and would be severed.

On what? Kains got no physical sentience, his body has no heart which means no blood is in his body and technically and physically it is dead, infact more so because the heart is what kept Kains dead body alive through necromancy magic. Fact is Kain lives without it so the only conclusion is his sentience is not physical, certainly not from his body which means its irrelvent where parts of his body are.

Its the most credible, because I actually know kain and Jedah better than you do.

Severed by what, you dont even know what your saying, a spiritual connection severed just because hes lost his leg? or his arm? wtf....if there was a magical force that severed the spirit then yes, but until then Kains body has been split into particicles and controlled as a weather pattern by his will. Millions of particle control>>>>one severed and irrelvent limb.

MooCowofJustice
On what? Kains got no physical sentience, his body has no heart which means no blood is in his body and technically and physically it is dead, infact more so because the heart is what kept Kains dead body alive through necromancy magic. Fact is Kain lives without it so the only conclusion is his sentience is not physical, certainly not from his body which means its irrelvent where parts of his body are.

Its the most credible, because I actually know kain and Jedah better than you do.

Severed by what, you dont even know what your saying, a spiritual connection severed just because hes lost his leg? or his arm? wtf....if there was a magical force that severed the spirit then yes, but until then Kains body has been split into particicles and controlled as a weather pattern by his will. Millions of particle control>>>>one severed and irrelvent limb.

Do you take joy out of contradicting yourself?

Burning thought
I dont contradict myself.

MooCowofJustice
My profile shows otherwise.

Burning thought
not really....

MooCowofJustice
You do know what a contradiction is, don't you?

Burning thought
Yes and its not what ive done in your bio, youve just gotten confused.

ScreamPaste
Moo used logic

It doesn't effect BT.

BT used denial!

It's Sp. def rose!

ScreamPaste used Blatant Trolling.

Critical hit!

Boredom has struck.

Burning thought
BT used report button

The defending Screampaste is now paralyzed

MooCowofJustice
Yes and its not what ive done in your bio, youve just gotten confused.

Hardly.

Moo used logic

It doesn't effect BT.

BT used denial!

It's Sp. def rose!

ScreamPaste used Blatant Trolling.

Critical hit!

Boredom has struck.

I lol'd legit at that too. That was almost as funny as Wei's joke in OTT.

Burning thought
Hardly.

Definitely, denial is your way of escaping and admitting you failed in your argument.

I could quite easily explain all the apparent contradictions so that you realise they are not if you would like? that would burst your frail little bubble...

MooCowofJustice
quaQRYahPf8

Burning thought
Well for one your first quote makes no sense at all, youve bolded some statements that do not contradict each other. We had nothing but statements for Jedah, thats all we really get is statements from jedahs fans, no real canon feats or information....

The 2nd one is an obvious confusion, me claiming that every rock is the same does not mean the actual strength feat is consistent, he lifts exactley the same looking rock and him having 2 apparently canon (debatable) times of lifting the same rock is not consistency either.

The 3rd does not make sense either, explain how me saying that is contradiction....

That last one is not a contradiction, not from the point of view of the argument which was what made Links rock throwing canon, a canon cutscene and a cutscene by definition on games vs is a very different thing, as a base value whats canon is canon, so everything in LOZ is canon including gameplay, thing is in games vs we take into account whats actually canon to the storyline and realism, so although by bare definition it could be considered a cutscene not by the argument or the forums idea of what makes a canon cutscene.

So your wrong on pretty much all your apparent trolling efforts..lol smile

General Kaliero
Guys, don't derail the thread with off-topic posts.

MooCowofJustice
Well for one your first quote makes no sense at all, youve bolded some statements that do not contradict each other. We had nothing but statements for Jedah, thats all we really get is statements from jedahs fans, no real canon feats or information....

The 2nd one is an obvious confusion, me claiming that every rock is the same does not mean the actual strength feat is consistent, he lifts exactley the same looking rock and him having 2 apparently canon (debatable) times of lifting the same rock is not consistency either.

The 3rd does not make sense either, explain how me saying that is contradiction....

That last one is not a contradiction, not from the point of view of the argument which was what made Links rock throwing canon, a canon cutscene and a cutscene by definition on games vs is a very different thing, as a base value whats canon is canon, so everything in LOZ is canon including gameplay, thing is in games vs we take into account whats actually canon to the storyline and realism, so although by bare definition it could be considered a cutscene not by the argument or the forums idea of what makes a canon cutscene.

So your wrong on pretty much all your apparent trolling efforts..lol smile

The statements were in fact canon information as they came from the game. So saying it was a statement and not evidence made me lol.

The rock is the same every time, but its not a consistent feat. Apart from the obvious lol that comes from it, even when you explain yourself its still wrong.

Required gameplay = canon. You have to move the rock to beat the game, Link moved the rock. You have to beat Ganon to beat the game, Link beat Ganon.

Your explanation is just lulz, its riddled with a confused thought. The best part is that you said this:

That, sir, is hilarious as a good part of your arguments against Link feats are that its fiction and is not always subject to the laws of the real world. As are your arguments for Kain's feats.

Overdose

Wheres your contribution tiny? big grin Okay...if that is what you beleive, man. Take it and run with it. laughing

Gumachi
this shit is funny lulz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.