Amethyst vs Agamotto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Amethyst at her full potential. neutral ground. who wins?

shokosugi
Agamotto wins

Prep-Man
reasons?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Prep-Man
reasons?

Hmm.. he stalemated Galactus in his own realm is the only impressive feat i can think of right now and since it isn't in his realm he loses. BADLY.

Prep-Man
Amethyst at her height was abstract as well.

Galan007
this is hard to call. at her peak, amethyst literally became the void in which the forces of order and chaos entwine. essentially becoming the focal point for all magical energies in the DCU... even becoming gemworld itself.

in a neurtal universe, i'm not sure how agamotto would do against that caliber of magic?

Harbinger
Originally posted by galactusischere
Hmm.. he stalemated Galactus in his own realm is the only impressive feat i can think of now and since it isn't in his realm he loses. BADLY. Not a high feat, IMO, especially since Galactus was starving when he stalemated Agamotto.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not a high feat, IMO, especially since Galactus was starving when he stalemated Agamotto.

?You have proof he was starving?

shokosugi
this is from thew wiki..

Such is the magical potency of Agamotto that the Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange, was unable to banish him back to his own realm, even when invoking the united strength of Dormammu, Cytorrak, Watoomb, Raggadorr, Denak, the Seraphim, the Faltine, Ikonn and Valtorr to fuel the spell.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
this is hard to call. at her peak, amethyst literally became the void in which the forces of order and chaos entwine. essentially becoming the focal point for all magical energies in the DCU... even becoming gemworld itself.

in a neurtal universe, i'm not sure how agamotto would do against that caliber of magic?

that's what i'm thinking.

Harbinger
by WhiteWitchKing
?You have proof he was starving? IIRC, it says on panel something to the effect of "The great hunger threatened to consume Galactus at any moment" before they fight. Scan's posted in his respect thread, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.