Kain versus 343 Guilty Spark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
I searched my mind high and low for a soulless, bloodless, and mindless enemy that was still sentient enough to fight. Then, the insane A.I., 343 Guilty Spark, came to mind. He's fast, annoying, and has that very powerful laser. Since he has no soul, Kain's sword can not steal it, and since he does not have blood, blood burst won't work, and finally, since he has no mind, madness cannot be induced upon him.

This battle is being fought on The Ark, and Kain is at his full power, and 343GS has all of his given abilities as an installation monitor.

Nemesis X
....And people say I make the unspeakable versus threads.

Neo Darkhalen
This isn't going to go anywhere and will just.....ugh....why do I even feel the need to try and explain...

I'm guessing this will be closed soon?

SpadeKing
no expression

Neo Darkhalen
Out of all the AI characters to use you had to pick the most uninteresting, weak and generic AI of all time.

Phanteros
Spark is gay.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Phanteros
Spark is gay

and he killed Johnson.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Nemesis X
and he killed Johnson.

Didn't his blast send Master Chief flying in a cutscene? That's him sending a ton flying.

Shaggs
I picked a psycho laser wielding toaster that killed an invincible character.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Shaggs
I picked a psycho laser wielding toaster that killed an invincible character.

Should have picked R1010 he would have made you eat his laser.

XanatosForever
343 is retarded, but he could quite likely beat Kain. What does that say about him? shifty

Q'Anilia
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Guilty Spark put up a pretty darn tough fight? And again, didn't he send Chief flying in a cutscene?

XanatosForever
I'm not questioning his feats, not at all. It was just...anticlimactic in a way. "Oh noes, we has ta fight an orb firin' laz0rs!"

Shaggs
You have to remember that every person who has played Halo 1 has wanted to kill him since they first met him.

SpadeKing
He sent half a ton flying & spark felt more like taking on the flood tank forms H2H to me erm

Shaggs
Killing Spark on Legendary is nearly impossible, even with all four players. e.e

SpadeKing
I did it, ask superluigi, he just TK'd his roomate then blew up himself and some random guy we met that day.

atleast they left some of their weapons

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Shaggs
Killing Spark on Legendary is nearly impossible, even with all four players. e.e

On Halo 3?

Nope, you see I've finished legendary on Halo 3, on single player....and I can assure you there's nothing hard about legendary on that game bar from the Cortana mission, that's the only hard mission in the game.

Guilty spark is weak no matter what mode you play on, and he should have died in Halo 1, Halo as a a series should have died after the first game come to think of it, but I digress.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
On Halo 3?

Nope, you see I've finished legendary on Halo 3, on single player....and I can assure you there's nothing hard about legendary on that game bar from the Cortana mission, that's the only hard mission in the game.

Guilty spark is weak no matter what mode you play on, and he should have died in Halo 1, Halo as a a series should have died after the first game come to think of it, but I digress.

Why exactly should it have died? Usually when you leave cliff hangers, you follow up on them. Regardless of how bad the sequels were, they were follow up. That makes them a success, in a small way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.