Havok vs Luke Cage, Thing & Ironclad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Havok is 50 feet from the three powerhouses can hurt, stop or kills these guys before they tear him apart.

Digi
I think they'd never be able to touch Havok.

ankur29
Originally posted by Digi
I think they'd never be able to touch Havok.

can those guys jump like hulk?

if not why?

Peterlane
Originally posted by ankur29
can those guys jump like hulk?

if not why?

Havok can fly faster than sound. Even when he is not sun dipped he can use his powers to propell himself like a rocket. They aint touching him.

psycho gundam
couldn't iron clad just increase his density to the limit to act as a shield for the rest of his teamates to slowly close in on havok:

Jdaztc2L2Es

^ like so?

leonidas
huh. ironclad can amp his density? i don't remember him doing that . . .

psycho gundam
he can, and can also make himself more massive/harder to lift.

his weight was compared to a mountain.

psycho gundam
iirc the u-foes were defeated by amping their powers out of their control, but it was with cosmic energy or something. havok's blasts are cosmic based that heat air into plasma, his blasts might make ironclad even denser as his team ram him into havok.

shit, they could throw his ass right at him from 5 feet away.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by psycho gundam
iirc the u-foes were defeated by amping their powers out of their control, but it was with cosmic energy or something. havok's blasts are cosmic based that heat air into plasma, his blasts might make ironclad even denser as his team ram him into havok.

shit, they could throw his ass right at him from 5 feet away.

Havok could drain cosmic radiation from Ironclad to power up, and then strike the team down, with a powered up blast

BUSTER1
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Havok could drain cosmic radiation from Ironclad to power up, and then strike the team down, with a powered up blast

He could also draw power from the Thing to add extra power to his blast-his power drain would weaken both Ben and Mike.

golem370
His blasts vs their toughness willpower strength. No draning of energy.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by golem370
His blasts vs their toughness willpower strength. No draning of energy.

Well thats no fun

golem370
I am trying to see if Havok has the power to drop these tough bastards why his power before they get to him.

BUSTER1
I am trying to see if Havok has the power to drop these tough bastards why his power before they get to him.

Without power ups for Alex-team ftw

golem370
He can't draw it from the sun?

BUSTER1
He can't draw it from the sun?

Not if this takes place at night

Survivor19
Drawing energy from... Thing? Or Ironclad?
C'mon, now.. they are not stars...
Anyway, for Havok it doesn't really matter is it day or night. He is not Cyclops.
Also, he doesn't usually recharges fast enough for it to matter in this match.
So, Team fw.

P.S. Liked this theme.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Survivor19
Anyway, for Havok it doesn't really matter is it day or night. He is not Cyclops.
So, Team fw.

P.S. Liked this theme.

HHavok absorbs comisc radiation. He has powered up using gamma energy from the Hulk before (gamma radiation being a component of cosmic rays)-so it is possible for him to power up from beings who got their power from comic rays

hth

Survivor19
Being powered by cosmic rays and to get power due to cosmic rays are 2 completely different things.

BUSTER1
Being powered by cosmic rays and to get power due to cosmic rays are 2 completely different things.

What is the difference between Havok draining gamma energy from Hulk and the same person draining cosmic ray based energy from Thing or Ironclad?

Survivor19
Maybe in cosmic ray energy not being stored/radiated by those 2
Or by it being not the type of energy Havok can absorb?

BUSTER1
Maybe in cosmic ray energy not being stored/radiated by those 2
Or by it being not the type of energy Havok can absorb?

Where does it state this?

Survivor19
What states what?
You see, ray exposion can probably trigger some change in the organism. Result of that change could be some kind of superpowers, that are not related to said rays.
What i am trying to say is mutation doesn't depends on mutagen to continue functioning.

BUSTER1
What states what?
You see, ray exposion can probably trigger some change in the organism. Result of that change could be some kind of superpowers, that are not related to said rays.
What i am trying to say is mutation doesn't depends on mutagen to continue functioning.

I see what you are saying, but I have never seen anything to suggest that cosmic ray powered super beings can't be drained like Hulk can of his gammaa energy. There isn't anything to say that people like the FF and U Foes don't retain cosmic ray energy to sustain their powers

ankur29
Originally posted by Peterlane
Havok can fly faster than sound. Even when he is not sun dipped he can use his powers to propell himself like a rocket. They aint touching him.

i meant cage & thing

surely they should be able to leap the 50ft at which havok is at as they are superhumanly strong

SM's leapt 3 stroies - whole buildings with his class 10 strength erm

Cage wqith clas 25 , and Thing with class 90 should be able to do much better

-Pr-
So, Team fw.

P.S. Liked this theme.

what does cyclops have to do with anything?

Ambient
So, Team fw.

P.S. Liked this theme.
It doesn't have to be a star, Havok can absorb ambient energies from anywhere or anyone, + he can recharge almost instanteneous so long as his not completely drained..

I think he can take out the team, his forcefield can protect him close range and his blast packs quite a punch..

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ambient
It doesn't have to be a star, Havok can absorb ambient energies from anywhere or anyone, + he can recharge almost instanteneous so long as his not completely drained..

I think he can take out the team, his forcefield can protect him close range and his blast packs quite a punch..

Survivor19
I was pointing out it's cyclops who needs sun to recharge, not Havok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.