Iron Man vs. Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
i been wondering about this for a long time... i think Ms. Marvel could stomp tony... how bout u

Wei Phoenix
Marvelous!

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by SWblayde938
i been wondering about this for a long time... i think Ms. Marvel could stomp tony... how bout u
She wouldn't stomp him. But she would win.

tkitna
Carol wins

Konton
Current Ms. Marvel?
Or do you mean Carol?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Konton
Current Ms. Marvel?
Or do you mean Carol?

Carol is back so there are two Ms. Marvels. I'm talking about Carol winning though, don't know about the OP.

tkitna
Karla would win too

Digi
Carol is the better "flying brick" no doubt, but IM's corpus of feats in the offensive and versatility department may trump her durability. As is usually the case with Tony, it depends largely on the version we're discussing. I think he wins with the best versions though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Digi
Carol is the better "flying brick" no doubt, but IM's corpus of feats in the offensive and versatility department may trump her durability. As is usually the case with Tony, it depends largely on the version we're discussing. I think he wins with the best versions though.

Do you mean the best versions of his suit or the best versions of both combatants?

Prep-Man
Iron Man wins.

Konton
Ms. Marvel has always been shown to be a more competent areal combatant. I'd give her the edge do to her maneuverability. Iron Man definitely takes a few wins though.

Survivor19
Iron Man loses badly.
He is essentially brain-dead, after all. )))
Well, he doesn't have fancy suits or Extremis anymore...

Metalmanx
Ms. Marvel has always been shown to be a more competent areal combatant. I'd give her the edge do to her maneuverability. Iron Man definitely takes a few wins though.

Lord Feron
I think they are very close but IM is smarter and knows how Ms. Marvel powers work and can use it to hise advantage. Anyway 6/10 Tony in good standard armor. If we use current POS state then he should get pawned rather easily.

Konton
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think they are very close but IM is smarter and knows how Ms. Marvel powers work and can use it to hise advantage. Anyway 6/10 Tony in good standard armor. If we use current POS state then he should get pawned rather easily.

He's smarter, but she's a much better h2h fighter.

The Dark Cloud
Current Ms. Marvel?
Or do you mean Carol?

Have you read the latest Ms Marvel? Carol is back

Wild Shadow
current IM gets stomped 10/10 x

The Nuul
Yeah, this needs to be Tony at or near his best.

Konton
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Have you read the latest Ms Marvel? Carol is back

I haven't. Yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.