MJJ/Mxy vs Q Continuum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Mxy and MJJ take on the entire Q Continuum. Both sides bloodlusted. Who takes it.

GamorasBigDaddy
From StarTrek?

How Many Q like beings is there?

MJJ is out if his leauge! & I don't think Mxy can face the wholerace & win!

GBD

Tattoos N Scars
I'm not sure how many Q's are in the continuum..but, it is a finite number. I think it will take more than just the one Q we see tormenting Picard to get the job done.

gobstakid777
i think mxy can win w/ ease

Knowsbleed33
I think either MJJ or Mxy wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Of course, Mxy or MJJ would have more feats. But, we know that the Q's are very powerful reality warpers. In Star Trek, that Q was just playin' around and testing humanity. Could you imagine what a bloodlusted Q would do?

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I think either MJJ or Mxy wins.

LMAO! Sure....

GBD

gobstakid777
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
LMAO! Sure....

GBD '

yea.q's have control over matter,energy,time,and space
5D imps-wayyyyyyyy beyond that
and mjj nearly destoryed the omniverse

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by gobstakid777
'

and mjj nearly destoryed the omniverse

No MXy is not way beyond Q! I see them as very simliar actually.

MJJ is one of most overrated cosmics there is! He's a cube level threat!

GBD

Knowsbleed33
He's not a cosmic. It's obvious you have no clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to these types of characters.

Please go to the kiddy table and let the adults talk.

Thanks.

SoulDevourer
'

and mjj nearly destoryed the omniverse they hav UNLIMITED control Happy Dance

btw how do u know if Q are limited by 5D?

GamorasBigDaddy
He's not a cosmic. It's obvious you have no clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to these types of characters.

Please go to the kiddy table and let the adults talk.

Thanks.

I think you should listen to your own advice on this one small timer!

GBD

Knowsbleed33
I actually know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand read 1 bio and think you have the character pegged.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
they hav UNLIMITED control Happy Dance

btw how do u know if Q are limited by 5D?

can the Q warp the laws of physics?.it might seem like they cab but they're just materializing crap.Mxy can actually exnihilate stuff

Knowsbleed33
Q beings have done nothing on the level of either MJJ or Mxy.

GamorasBigDaddy
I actually know what I'm talking about,

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA & one more Ha!!!

Ignorence is bliss in your case I guess, LOL!

GBD

Knowsbleed33
Prove me wrong then son.

gobstakid777
can the Q warp the laws of physics?.it might seem like they can but they're just materializing crap.Mxy can actually exnihilate stuff

thats all u need 2 no

Knowsbleed33
Cause you say so?

GamorasBigDaddy
Prove me wrong then son.

I beleive I already reached my quoto for the YEAR! LOL

I would'nt want to embaress you too much...wink

GBD

SoulDevourer
can the Q warp the laws of physics? yup eg. Q can change the "gravitatonal constant" of the universe or somethin (dont remember the name of episode its the one where the trekkies try to corect the orbit of a moon around a planet)

Knowsbleed33
Does he actually do it? No.

gobstakid777
Cause you say so?

nah cuz.whenever mxy creates sumthin.it's comin from nuthin.Q materialize there stuff,makin it up from surrounding particles.their like advanced,living replicators.so like i said.q materialize cause they can't break da laws of physics.5d imps exnihilate cause they can

Tattoos N Scars
Acutally, as far as I know...there's no evidence on how a Q actually creates stuff...it's only speculation.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Acutally, as far as I know...there's no evidence on how a Q actually creates stuff...it's only speculation.

I'm only basing off what i heard and read.I don't wtach star trek.I spend my day doin manly things like brushin my teeth with angle grinders, strangle rhinoceroses with my bare hands, and eatin stuff like tihs:http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ichmmanwich.jpg.after chuck norris shook my hand,his p@$%s grew a beard and c@!kslapped his wife

Tattoos N Scars
I'm only basing off what i heard and read.I don't wtach star trek.I spend my day doin manly things eat dinosaur bones for breakfast, brush their teeth with angle grinders, catch bullets with their furrowed brows, strangle rhinoceroses with their bare hands, and eatin stuff like tihs:http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ichmmanwich.jpg

alrighty then!!

gobstakid777
I'm only basing off what i heard and read.I don't wtach star trek.I spend my day doin manly things like brushin my teeth with angle grinders, strangle rhinoceroses with my bare hands, and eatin stuff like tihs:http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ichmmanwich.jpg.after chuck norris shook my hand,his p@$%s grew a beard and c@!kslapped his wife

but in all seriousness, the star trek wiki says this about the Qs-"As a race, the Q are apparently both nearly immortal and nearly omnipotent, possessing the ability of instantaneous matter-energy transformation and teleportation, as well as the ability of time travel"
while wiki syas this about qwsp,a 5D imp-"Qwsp can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking
and says this about mjj-
"He can warp and disrupt the laws of physics to make entire universes unsuitable for life if left unchecked"
so yea

Knowsbleed33
Feats are what count 98% of the time in battle board debates. If Q hasn't actually done it, the argument because irrelevant.

SoulDevourer
so wut if Q aint done it, its state onscreen he CAN do it
not like its 1st time ppl rely on whats state onpanel & accept it 4 canon lol (so long it aint contradict by anythin else onpanel)

also state "theres nothing a Q cant do" & we never see him unable 2 do somethin, so there ^^

SoulDevourer
but in all seriousness, the star trek wiki says this about the Qs-"As a race, the Q are apparently both nearly immortal and nearly omnipotent, possessing the ability of instantaneous matter-energy transformation and teleportation, as well as the ability of time travel"
while wiki syas this about qwsp,a 5D imp-"Qwsp can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking
and says this about mjj-
"He can warp and disrupt the laws of physics to make entire universes unsuitable for life if left unchecked"
so yea laughing out loud

rotiart
I've noticed a disturbing trend lately of people going to wiki sites... Rather than basing their arguments on comic panel proof... Since wikis can be written by any one...

From the show I know that the q can time travel. That as a collective they cam strip the power of any other single q. That the q can send the enterprise anywhere in the universe they want. I've never seen one hurt or declare any types of limits to what they can and that they can wipe out entire races of beings across the entire universe with a thought...

Star trek has not been shown to be a multiverse so I've never seen the q do multiversal feats... I've also never seen them battle

as far as I'm concerned qs are korvac level because that's the extent of their feats. Q did set a series of events into place that erased life across the entire universe... But that was because Picard helped with attacking the same point across three points in time...

SoulDevourer
star trek verse is multiverse (as show in last movie, also theres the TnG ep where Worf gets stuck in paralel universe, and the home dimension of species 8472 & so on) and Q has created altarnate timelines cool

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
star trek verse is multiverse (as show in last movie, also theres the TnG ep where Worf gets stuck in paralel universe, and the home dimension of species 8472 & so on) and Q has created altarnate timelines cool

Don't forget the Original Star trek When Kirk went into a different universe where they were all evil lol i could never forget the mustach Spock had laughing

gobstakid777
Originally posted by rotiart
I've noticed a disturbing trend lately of people going to wiki sites... Rather than basing their arguments on comic panel proof... Since wikis can be written by any one...

From the show I know that the q can time travel. That as a collective they cam strip the power of any other single q. That the q can send the enterprise anywhere in the universe they want. I've never seen one hurt or declare any types of limits to what they can and that they can wipe out entire races of beings across the entire universe with a thought...

Star trek has not been shown to be a multiverse so I've never seen the q do multiversal feats... I've also never seen them battle

as far as I'm concerned qs are korvac level because that's the extent of their feats. Q did set a series of events into place that erased life across the entire universe... But that was because Picard helped with attacking the same point across three points in time...

alright fine.
people, i need u to find feats,panels,or vids,or whatever

Colossus-Big C
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.