The Killing Room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I liked it.

I give it an 8 out of 10.

I had a hard time noticing prop and cinematography errors. This usually makes me happy when watching a film. I don't like to be treated like an idiot, so I appreciate it when directors and editors do well to ensure I am not bombarded with stupidity.

It presented itself as a thinker film.

It feels vaguely similar to the Saw films, more specifically, Saw 1.

It was not perfect and I could make improvements to the story, but they are only slight.

The first film was done so well that a second would probably pale under the first, as was the case with the Saw films.

I recommend the film to anyone. Some of you may not enjoy it...however, if you like psychology films, you would enjoy this.

I fully expected this all to be a test for Emily and all participants did not perish. I expected the lady who got her brain blown out in the beginning, to stand up at any moment at the end of the film, similar to Saw 1. However, none of that happened. I did not like the ending as it could have been done better. I did not like fact that Emily had conflicting inner turmoil over this. There's even confusion as to whether she actually let them out and they were recaptured, of if she just imagined it...but then how did the Paul and Crawford know about the layout of the facility if that never occurred? Is it a plot error? Did I miss something? These and a few other reasons are why I cannot give this any higher of a score. Some think the ending was great and made the entire film worth seeing. I think it almost ruined it.

gobstakid777
I thought it was a really good,well thought out,welled acted film.even nick cannon was doing great.I'd give it a 8.5/10,but onlt because i felt it was too short.besides that,it didn't really have any flaws in my eyes
WELCOME TO PHASE 2

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i agree. I was well satisfied with this movie. Everyone should give this movie a chance, i mean, it's always good to see Tim Hutton, eh?

I agree completely with the doughnut man up there. I too, thought everything was going to be an illusion. After about half way through the movie you can figure out almost exactly how it is going to end but along the way their are teases given to you which insinuate a twist ending. Other than the acting, i was invested in the movie to see if their was in deed going to be a twist ending. I'm actually happy to say that there is no twist ending. The dialogue may tease you but the story is told with confidence. The cards are always on the table but i don't think anyone will watch this movie and not expecting a twist ending. For some reason i was expecting telepathy and mind control to be introduced at the end of the movie. I don't know why i was expecting this but i'm glad it wasn't the case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.