The Fast and Furious 5...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Who knew?!?!? laughing

Paul Walker Confirms 5th Installment

http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=5114

I actually wouldnt mind another one, hopefully Brian O'Conner is more a criminal/badass now and not a lil b*itch big grin

jinXed by JaNx
If this has Vin i actually wouldn't mind. It would feel like the trilogy we should have gotten in the first place. I thought the last one ended well. Having paul Walker as a police officer partaking in underground racing only stays believable for so long.

Darth Macabre
The last one was good, and they've all been decent for what they are. Don't want to see it, don't go, tis as simple as that.

D-Wag
VinDiesel is suppose to be in the next one if they have it

Rogue Jedi
1 was good, 2 was shit, 3 was good, 4 was meh......5 will be shit.

BruceSkywalker
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series...

I knew part 5 was on the way

Robtard
With the quality of these ever decreasing, they should just make it a straight to DVD release. Movie will be pure shit, guaranteed.

Alpha Centauri
The first one was bad enough.

This franchise has five installments, each costing multiple millions of dollars. Yet, somewhere in the world, people are dying from poverty.

It honestly makes me want to throw up acid into the face of these people.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
If they make part 5, they need something new, like the drifting in 3. Dunno what else there is to work with though. Racing through city streets over and over and over gets old after two or three races.

D-Wag
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The first one was bad enough.

This franchise has five installments, each costing multiple millions of dollars. Yet, somewhere in the world, people are dying from poverty.

It honestly makes me want to throw up acid into the face of these people.

-AC

LMFAO theres worse movies and things in general than this...

Darth Macabre
This one will be just like the last one; its a movie, if you don't want to see it then don't.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If they make part 5, they need something new, like the drifting in 3. Dunno what else there is to work with though. Racing through city streets over and over and over gets old after two or three races.

I think them having a movie based around them fleeing from the cops/interpol/agencies/etc. would be cool.

K.Canton
Originally posted by D-Wag
VinDiesel is suppose to be in the next one if they have it http://www.tracker-analytics.com/track/img/3358/s09v0317fvxp/00.gif

I hope this is the case. He makes the films.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
1 was good, 2 was shit, 3 was good, 4 was meh......5 will be shit.

By the patern you just outlined, 5 should be good, not shit.

Rogue Jedi
Law of averages?

Discos
I enjoyed very movie, 1 & 2 were my favourites. 3 and 4 were ok. Infact 4 was a bit OTT and I cant beliebe Rodriguez was killed off to quick after doing most the publicity work (even though she is hot).

of course I will watch it, but hopefully some real racing in it and not too mnuch CGI stuff. The chase scene in the caves on the Mexico border was quite shite tbh.

saintsaucey
Rodriguez is only hot if you find a bulldog hot. B*tch is fugly. I agree that #5 Needs a new hook. Vin Paul and Tyrese should all be in this one.

coolmovies
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harry Smith
After the latest film in the franchise has proven itself an unqualified hit, Fast & Furious stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker have immediately signed on for a fifth movie in the series.

Fast & Furious broke a box office record for April by posting a 72.5 million (US) take for the opening weekend.

Discos
^^ its all about the money these days. and why not?

Tyrese, Diesel & Walker.... that would be a good lineup.

I will see this movie when it comes out, in the cinema too to get the full sound feeling to it.

Only seen Tokyo Drift twice, once at the cinema and once on a airplane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.