majestic,sentry,bluemarvel vs gladiator,superman,king hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
who wins?

Peterlane
Team 2. King Hyperion is all thats needed.

iceman24567
Going with team 2 8/10

Peterlane
King Hyperion is overkill, switch him with Squadron Supreme Hyperion and Team 1 take it 6/10.
The wins from team 2 come mostly because of Gladiator

tkitna
Team 2 for the majority

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Peterlane
King Hyperion is overkill, switch him with Squadron Supreme Hyperion and Team 1 take it 6/10.
The wins from team 2 come mostly because of Gladiator

you really believe glad is superior to supes? i mean to me theyre equals at the start of a fight. where glads tends to go down, while supes tend to start holding back less.

anyway yeh king hyperion is a beast, so team 2. If you make it more fair and lets say make king hyperion, just normal hyperion. Then team 1 like 7 out of 10

xJLxKing
Superman >Sentry
King Hyperion>>>Majestic
Glad>>Blue Marvel

thanos-prime
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
you really believe glad is superior to supes? i mean to me theyre equals at the start of a fight. where glads tends to go down, while supes tend to start holding back less.

anyway yeh king hyperion is a beast, so team 2. If you make it more fair and lets say make king hyperion, just normal hyperion. Then team 1 like 7 out of 10 imo glads is superior

xJLxKing
Originally posted by thanos-prime
imo glads is superior
No, he is Superman's inferior.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, he is Superman's inferior. How?

Peterlane
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman >Sentry
King Hyperion>>>Majestic
Glad>>Blue Marvel

Sentry>>>Current Superman
King Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>Majestic
Gladiator>=Blue Marvel

xJLxKing
Gladiator>=Blue Marvel
Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

The Nuul
Gladiator>=Blue Marvel

laughing

Fail.

Lord Feron
King Hyperion Solos both teams...

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
King Hyperion Solos both teams... no lol he doesn't

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing

Fail.

So King Hyperion isn't stronger than majestic? Or Gladiator stronger that Blue Marvel? Your delusional :laugh

Lord Feron
no lol he doesn't

I'm pretty sure King Hype soloed everyone in his universe. So im pretty sure he can handle everyone in the field. He really doesn't belong in this fight. IMO no one here is even close to being his peer.

Peterlane
I'm pretty sure King Hype soloed everyone in his universe. So im pretty sure he can handle everyone in the field. He really doesn't belong in this fight. IMO no one here is even close to being his peer.

And if they bring up Namora keep in mind she soloed Marvel Earth by force.

Namora who is an alternate female version of Namor not his cousin, broke King Hyperions neck, then he recovered and killed her with ease.

thanos-prime
I'm pretty sure King Hype soloed everyone in his universe. So im pretty sure he can handle everyone in the field. He really doesn't belong in this fight. IMO no one here is even close to being his peer. that he did but there is no way to know how powerfull his universes pll are and he got kill by gambit and cripled by his own heat vision he is not as powerfull as you think

The Nuul
So King Hyperion isn't stronger than majestic? Or Gladiator stronger that Blue Marvel? Your delusional :laugh

I was referring to the Sentry one.

Peterlane
that he did but there is no way to know how powerfull his universes pll are and he got kill by gambit and cripled by his own heat vision he is not as powerfull as you think

Gambit who was very powerfull. Keep in mind most Gambits are more powerful than 616 Gambit, at his full potential one was able to destroy his world and kill Dark Phoenix

So what if he was crippled by his own heat vision, im sure if Supes shot his hand with heat vision it would hurt alot.

@The Nuul. Sentry is > Superman

thanos-prime
Gambit who was very powerfull. Keep in mind most Gambits are more powerful than 616 Gambit, at his full potential one was able to destroy his world and kill Dark Phoenix

So what if he was crippled by his own heat vision, im sure if Supes shot his hand with heat vision it would hurt alot.

@The Nuul. Sentry is > Superman yes but gambit shuld be know where near there idea of this godly hyperion and if he can criple himself they can do more han that to him

Peterlane
yes but gambit shuld be know where near there idea of this godly hyperion and if he can criple himself they can do more han that to him

If Hyperion who could kill Galactus and Thor can dripple himself with his own beams, how does that equate to someone like Superman being able to hurt him? Superman can't do anything to Galactus let alone kill him. The only guy who comes close to the Galactus killing feat is The Sentry.

thanos-prime
If Hyperion who could kill Galactus and Thor can dripple himself with his own beams, how does that equate to someone like Superman being able to hurt him? Superman can't do anything to Galactus let alone kill him. The only guy who comes close to the Galactus killing feat is The Sentry. there is no way to know how powerul there universes galan is

Peterlane
there is no way to know how powerul there universes galan is

Certainly not fodder. Galactus usually ranges from just below Abraxas to far above him.

thanos-prime
Certainly not fodder. Galactus usually ranges from just below Abraxas to far above him. sigh...

Peterlane
sigh...

Also we know King Hyperion is strong because he took on 2 Hyperions at once.

thanos-prime
Also we know King Hyperion is strong because he took on 2 Hyperions at once. 1 was blind i think

Peterlane
1 was blind i think

He regained his eyesight before that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.