Trion Juggernaught vs GA Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
H2H. To the death.

GamorasBigDaddy
Juggernaut wins!

GBD

xJLxKing
Wow! What a stupid fight! To defeat Juggernaut, you must either BFR him, or something to that extant. Physical damage wont work on this version.

Ouallada
BFR may not work too, as Juggernaut was essentially breaking through dimensional walls. Not sure if this version of Juggernaut is beatable by conventional physical means at all.

Tattoos N Scars
probably a long stalemate..I don't see Juggs really hurting Prime either.

Peterlane
JUGGS RAPES

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
probably a long stalemate..I don't see Juggs really hurting Prime either.

Pretty sure a few dimension busting punches to the face is all that is needed. But I would say in the beginning SBP won't get his at all, due to his speed. But after hitting trion to no avail for a while he is going to start to tire and when he does, lights out.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Pretty sure a few dimension busting punches to the face is all that is needed. But I would say in the beginning SBP won't get his at all, due to his speed. But after hitting trion to no avail for a while he is going to start to tire and when he does, lights out.

Yeah, but Prime has dimension punching and retcon feats too..lol. Trion doesn't have as many feats as Prime, that I'm aware of. I'm not sayin' Prime wins this, because it's very doubtful...but, I don't see how Trion's punches would down Prime, especially if he's Guardian Amped. It took defeating the Monarch and tearing his armour open to create a universal busting blast to even KO Prime...and I'd wager that was more powerful than punches from Trion.

Doctor-Alvis
You'd think then he'd go someplace safe to rest for a bit and not a giant t-ball stand so he can be punched by Juggernaut.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, but Prime has dimension punching and retcon feats too..lol. Trion doesn't have as many feats as Prime, that I'm aware of. I'm not sayin' Prime wins this, because it's very doubtful...but, I don't see how Trion's punches would down Prime, especially if he's Guardian Amped. It took defeating the Monarch and tearing his armour open to create a universal busting blast to even KO Prime...and I'd wager that was more powerful than punches from Trion.

Eventually he will succumb to Trion's punches. Not at all saying a single punch would oneshot him but during the course of a fight he will eventually go down while imo Trion will be left unharmed.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You'd think then he'd go someplace safe to rest for a bit and not a giant t-ball stand so he can be punched by Juggernaut.

Not without BFRing himself. I don't think fights on KMC a person can run away and hide and rest and come back to fight later. confused I kinda believe thats against the rules.

Im just saying SBP will run out of juice eventually and with his juice, his speed, strength and everything else while Trion is gonna stay fresh.

If I would say how long the fight would last... I have no clue but it would be a while.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut stomps him into the ground.

zeel
stalemate.

kgkg
How is this a stalemate? unless Prime runs or BFR him which is not allowed here. No way Prime is beating this Juggs in H2H

occultdestroyer
DC retcon punch > Dimension punch

r0nm0n88
prime is stronger, faster. and could knock this guy planets away.

one problem, it wont hurt or phase him at all. he will take all the hits unharmed, so since prime cant win. I guess he losses.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
prime is stronger, faster. and could knock this guy planets away.

one problem, it wont hurt or phase him at all. he will take all the hits unharmed, so since prime cant win. I guess he losses.
Pretty much.

Doctor-Alvis
Not without BFRing himself. I don't think fights on KMC a person can run away and hide and rest and come back to fight later. confused I kinda believe thats against the rules.

Im just saying SBP will run out of juice eventually and with his juice, his speed, strength and everything else while Trion is gonna stay fresh.

If I would say how long the fight would last... I have no clue but it would be a while.
Are you being serious? He has to run completely away and lose? This isn't Final Fantasy. He just has to stay out of Juggernaut's way for a little while. SBP was getting dog piled by superheroes and was able to bust out when like a drop of sun bathed his hand. Simply flying around, avoid this elephant version of Juggernaut, I think his power input via sunlight would be might higher than his output via evasive flying.

shokosugi
SBP is immune to Magic.

Trion Juggernaut dies.

Knowsbleed33
How?

KingD19
Don't listen to him, he regularly makes no sense. Juggernaut is magic, but his punches are physical, SP is going to feel them, and go down.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How?

Jugg's Force Field is mystical. strength and invulnerability = mystical.

Anything mystical is useless against SBP.

KingD19
No, anything magic used against him is useless, like BA's magically charged punches.

Jugg's powers are derived from magic, but that doesn't change what they are, SP will have no success trying to hurt him. His punches are charged with magic, they're just raw power, SP will feel them, and he will go down.

Your Superanything trumps everything else philosophy is tiring.

whostheking
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP is immune to Magic.

Trion Juggernaut dies. laughing out loud

shokosugi
Originally posted by whostheking
laughing out loud

why is it so funny.

zeel
i cant see prime doing damage to juggs. And i cant see juggs damaging prime. this battle is going to last centuries =(

I was under the impression that prime was highly resistant to magic i didnt realize he was immune to it like shoko has said. Nevertheless i still dont se either of theses guys dominateing each other.

nicamarvin

KingD19
He's resistant/immune to magic, when it's directly used against him, however things like strength granted by magic will still hurt, punches charged with magic however, will have little to no effect.

shokosugi
Originally posted by KingD19
He's resistant/immune to magic, when it's directly used against him, however things like strength granted by magic will still hurt, punches charged with magic however, will have little to no effect.

Wow you're confused.

shokosugi
Originally posted by zeel
i cant see prime doing damage to juggs. And i cant see juggs damaging prime. this battle is going to last centuries =(

I was under the impression that prime was highly resistant to magic i didnt realize he was immune to it like shoko has said. Nevertheless i still dont se either of theses guys dominateing each other.

resistant/immune, whatever.

anyone whos powers are mystical/magical-based are useless against SBP.

KingD19
Prove where a mystical being has hit him, and he was unaffect, not because it was magic, but just because they weren't strong enough to hit hurt him.

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah, that does make more sense. It's like if you had an adamantium battering ram powered by a magic rocket. It may not hurt him because it didn't have enough force behind it, not because the rocket was magic.

The magic flame from the rocket probably wouldn't hurt him because it's magic.

KingD19
Shokosugi rides Superman so hard, he has saddle sores.

Hyperion Prime
SBP is immune to Magic.

Trion Juggernaut dies.

right attentionwhore

shokosugi
SBP handled BA like he was an insect.

Juggs is probably a slightly bigger bug.

KingD19
Not because he was magic, because he wasn't strong enough. He handled everybody else too, and they weren't magic, hell, he handled Monarch, who is as science as you can get. However, Juggs thing is being as strong and durable as he needs to be to get it done.

thanos-prime

Juggs is probably a slightly bigger bug. and took a blast of magic from murdru and laughed it off

KingD19
Yeah, pure magic blast, which is why he wasn't hurt, he wasn't hurt by Adam's regular punches, which is why he tried to charge them with magic, which also didn't work. Juggs is raw power, nothing but strength and unstoppability, that's his whole thing. Magic immune or not, he hits you, you feel it, especially Trion.

thanos-prime
Yeah, pure magic blast, which is why he wasn't hurt, he wasn't hurt by Adam's regular punches, which is why he tried to charge them with magic, which also didn't work. Juggs is raw power, nothing but strength and unstoppability, that's his whole thing. Magic immune or not, he hits you, you feel it, especially Trion. juggs str and durability are magically amped doesn't matter just saying it would take longer for him to beat smp then reg supes

KingD19
Not necessarily, since he burned a hole in SM's hand, things like that don't happen to Juggernaut. He'll just fight tirelessly until SBP goes down.

thanos-prime
whats that got to do with this fight? i agree though as much as i hate to say it

KingD19
You said that Superman would beat SBP faster than Juggernaut. Which is untrue, Magic based or not, he still is the physical embodiment of raw power and unstoppability, Superman's just an alien who caught a break because of his chemical makeup. Superman has already proven less than effective against SBP, and multiple times in his career, he's been physically overpowered. That has never happened to Juggs, in 616, and much less Trion. Hulk flipped him with Celestial tech, Onslaught stopped him because he ripped the cytorrak gem out of his chest, Thor made the floor collapse from Juggernaut pushing the god blast back, etc....

thanos-prime
You said that Superman would beat SBP faster than Juggernaut. Which is untrue, Magic based or not, he still is the physical embodiment of raw power and unstoppability, Superman's just an alien who caught a break because of his chemical makeup. Superman has already proven less than effective against SBP, and multiple times in his career, he's been physically overpowered. That has never happened to Juggs, in 616, and much less Trion. Hulk flipped him with Celestial tech, Onslaught stopped him because he ripped the cytorrak gem out of his chest, Thor made the floor collapse from Juggernaut pushing the god blast back, etc.... i meant it would take juggs longer to beat smp then regular superman i know it took 2 supermen and a flight through a red sun just to take him down

KingD19
Ooooo, well since he can't fly and take him through suns and what not, yes.

occultdestroyer
Prove where a mystical being has hit him, and he was unaffect, not because it was magic, but just because they weren't strong enough to hit hurt him.
SBP took full magical attacks by Mordru, and he was only tickled.

With the GA, Trion Juggs won't do jack shit against SBP.

Juggs, in general, is powered by mystical forces.
That's common knowledge. Cytorrak and Trion are both magical entities.

zeel

Juggs is probably a slightly bigger bug.

Would like to pint out. That BA recovered from the assult by prime momentarily.

****ing nice duribility feat by BA if i do say so myself.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SBP took full magical attacks by Mordru, and he was only tickled.

With the GA, Trion Juggs won't do jack shit against SBP.

Juggs, in general, is powered by mystical forces.
That's common knowledge. Cytorrak and Trion are both magical entities. But his punches aren't magical.

zeel
Originally posted by Mindset
But his punches aren't magical.

bingo

KingD19
That's what I've been saying.

shokosugi
But his punches aren't magical.

Without magic Jugg's punches are even more worthless against SBP.

Mindset
Shut up.

batdude123
laughing out loud

KingD19
What we are trying to explain to you Shoko, is that while Juggernaut is fueled by magic, his blows and punches aren't magical, they're physical, raw power. Therefore, his magic status has nothing to do with this fight.

And uh yeah....Shut Up.

shokosugi
No Magic = Weak Juggs = Weak punches. understood?

shokosugi
and oh yeah...YOU shutup.

Mindset
Reported.

shokosugi
reported for what?

without Magic, Jugg's punches are probably as strong as Hercules. which we pretty much know is worthless against SBP.

Mindset
You told me or him to shut up, one of us, it doesn't matter.

Reported.

shokosugi
ROFL!

batdude123
Shut up.

and oh yeah...YOU shutup.

Reported.

Both of you reported.

occultdestroyer
^
Reported for reporting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.