New Batman Series After Nolan's Franchise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks
After the huge success of the first Spider-Man movie, Marvel launched a new Spider-Man series that was in continuity with Sam Raimi's movies. After Nolan finishes his whole Batman franchise, do you think it's possible to his franchise with a new Batman animated series? I think it would be cool and it could include some unrealistic villains as well as the return of the Joker. It should be similar to Batman: Gotham Knight. And. of course, it should have the same brooding tone as The Dark Knight.

spidermanrocks
Originally posted by spidermanrocks
After the huge success of the first Spider-Man movie, Marvel launched a new Spider-Man series that was in continuity with Sam Raimi's movies. After Nolan finishes his whole Batman franchise, do you think it's possible to his franchise with a new Batman animated series? I think it would be cool and it could include some unrealistic villains as well as the return of the Joker. It should be similar to Batman: Gotham Knight. And. of course, it should have the same brooding tone as The Dark Knight.

Sorry. I meant "do you think it's possible to CONTINUE his franchise."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.