Spiderman vs Flash..with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Peter Parker receives a strange call from Wally West. He tells Peter that he's gonna knock his ass out in exactly 24 hours. With a day of prep, can Spidey avoid being knocked out....or will Spidey just have to accept his fate?

In this situation, Parker can't hide inside any kind of adamantium cage, bunker, etc..

Konton
Flash 10/10.

Wei Phoenix
No way he can prep against the Speedforce especially since he has no experience dealing with it. Maybe if you limited Wally to a certain speed.

Tattoos N Scars
If Flash was limited to just twice the level of standard Quicksilver speed..would that give Pete a chance?

Peterlane
Wally rapes

iceman24567
Nah Spideys precog won't help and 24 hours notice won't help his bacon is cooked his dumbass should have killed Norman the million times he had a chance.

steverules_2
spiderman loses...however if it was wolverine...biscuits

Knowsbleed33
With 24 hours Spidey can find a brick to take Wally out with a T-clap.

Slaanesh
Flash stomp

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flash every single time.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
With 24 hours Spidey can find a brick to take Wally out with a T-clap.

You know better.

Knowsbleed33
It happened on panel.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It happened on panel.

Resorting to this? We both know that the entire Justice League jobbed. The fact that Flash, Firestorm, Green Lantern, and I believe Vixen were all taken out by a simple thunder clap should show you how much plot induced stupidity was involved in that fight. I mean seriously, it barely did any damage to the environment and seeing as this is a thunder clap, that can tell us a lot.

You know better than that.

Endless Mike
Can he call the FF for help? Reed could probably think of something

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Resorting to this? We both know that the entire Justice League jobbed. The fact that Flash, Firestorm, Green Lantern, and I believe Vixen were all taken out by a simple thunder clap should show you how much plot induced stupidity was involved in that fight. I mean seriously, it barely did any damage to the environment and seeing as this is a thunder clap, that can tell us a lot.

You know better than that.

On panel evidence trumps your opinion. Not to mention Konvikts T-clap trumps Zoom's.

Rage.Of.Olympus
On panel evidence trumps your opinion. Not to mention Konvikts T-clap trumps Zoom's.

That on panel evidence trumps all of other Wally West's feats and abilities from the last 2 decades? Gotcha......

thumb up

Zoom's finger snaps did as much damage as that so called thunder clap.

Knowsbleed33
So you think that, despite on panel evidence, a t-clap should never ever work no matter what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you think that, despite on panel evidence, a t-clap should never ever work no matter what?

Not in any combat situation, no. Even with writers ignoring his perception which they do almost all the time (His most dangerous power/ability in my opinion.) you would really have to piss on his speed/reflexes for that to work.

Lord Feron
Um i'm actual,ly prett y confident Spiderman can make a trap... i mean it's not like wally has a homing becon right? Wally falls for stupid traps most of the time anyway. But if Wally knew exact where he was... pete is kind of toast if he doesn't get outside help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.