Morg/at his best vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bloodlust on. This team has more physical power and durability then the herald team that Morg fought.

Team
Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem
Durok the Demolisher
Cyborg Superman
Terrax/w Axe

Lord Feron
Morg!

KillAll
i think drax with the gem would solo him wink

Digi
Originally posted by KillAll
i think drax with the gem would solo him wink

False, but the team wins.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Digi
False, but the team wins. actually smart drax could dumb one couldn't anyway team wins

golem370
Dumb Drax has dropped Champion with one shot. Stood toe to toe with Professor Hulk Beat Gamora & was fighting an army of Asgardians.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by golem370
Dumb Drax has dropped Champion with one shot. Stood toe to toe with Professor Hulk Beat Gamora & was fighting an army of Asgardians. yes but he doesn't know how to use the gem hence the dumb part

golem370
The fact that Drax stop the Champion cold tells me he can use some what. Dumb Drax could destroy most recent Drax without using his strength.

thanos-prime
The fact that Drax stop the Champion cold tells me he can use some what. Dumb Drax could destroy most recent Drax without using his strength. morg w/well of life would also 1 shot champion. He could destroy him.But he couldn't beat morg w/o the gem which he would have a hard time using because he is dumb

golem370
Champion had gauntlet that according to him made him more powerful then when he had the power gem and still he got dropped.

In the fight with the heralds he fought Firelord=Class 50 Nova=Class 40 Air-Walker-Class75 & Terrax=Class 75.

Everyone on my team is well above Class 100 except Terrax

thanos-prime
Champion had gauntlet that according to him made him more powerful then when he had the power gem and still he got dropped.

In the fight with the heralds he fought Firelord=Class 50 Nova=Class 40 Air-Walker-Class75 & Terrax=Class 75.

Everyone on my team is well above Class 100 except Terrax he still would have gotten dropped by morg. who's fight with the heralds?

leonidas
morg gets clobbered.

golem370
Morg's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.