The most powerful character of all the history(story) of comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Presence
power raking
1 the Presence dc comic
2 One-Above-All marvel

SoulDevourer
Wolverine

complexbrother
stan lee

Lord Feron
Brothers?

Konton
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

blah

DarkOdin
The Bat-kick

shokosugi
look! up in the sky! it's a bird...it's a plane....NO!! ITS SUPERMAN!

the Presence
Who is the most powerful character of everything the history of comics is manga

gobstakid777
undoubtedly pre-retcon beyonder

iceman24567
World Breaker Hulk eek!

occultdestroyer
By feats, I would say Thanos w/ THOTI or Mr. Mxy or Alien Entity

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
By feats, I would say Thanos w/ THOTI or Mr. Mxy or Alien Entity Or Storm

Priest
Rulk

the Presence
I I would say The Presence (DC Comics)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
look! up in the sky! it's a bird...it's a plane....NO!! ITS SUPERMAN!

he said the MOST POWERFUL not the MOST WANKED Shoko

Digi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
he said the MOST POWERFUL not the MOST WANKED Shoko

Same thing?

the Presence
the Presence

The Presence is alleged to be the most powerful entity in the DC Universe. Different stories portray it as being the "creator of the DC universe" and thus transcending all things with the Presence itself being its representation within creation. Other stories have it as another god who inherited a large portion of the godwave, the force that created the gods of the DC universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Digi

Same thing?
laughing out loud

the Presence
devil

iceman24567
Vulcan because he's an Omega level mutant Omega!

Mr Master
In Marvel that would seriously be TOAA.

... because to this being (two individuals actually)
everything that takes in the Omniverse from galaxies being obliterated
to Universes imploding to entire Multiverses being reseted in an instant, and so on,
all that,
is just little drawings that one of the individuals that make up TOAA creates,
the other half of TOAA makes up the ideas. (logically the writer)
He/She was defined as "my collaborator" by "God"
who was a senior man just twiddling on an art table, (like an artist)
even Galactus was there (as art) amongst other lower mainstreams on his table.

So therefore, the equivalent of this,
is a being of undeniable supreme power over anything, anything at all,
I mean, the bastards make up and pencil in what everyone is talking about. laughing out loud
There's no comparison.

After that, I would say THOTI and classic Beyonder is a solid debate still.

Then classic Owen Reece. (interesting, shouldn't Owen Reece had been the un-official "supreme being,"wink
since ONLY the Beyonder was above him who was from outside they're Omniverse?)

If so, that would tie him with THOTI imo.

Then the Alien Entity who may also be amongst the "supreme level Gods"
since if the story is followed,
it is the past/present & future rolled into one,
the AE merged with the fires of creation,
basically becoming one with everything from beginning to end.

So that's another debate atleast concerning Owen, and THOTI,
but Beyonder was still from outside all this if we consider the pre-retcon version of the story.

HOM Wanda in another candidate for the top imo.

... anyways. smile

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mr Master
In Marvel that would seriously be TOAA.

... because to this being (two individuals actually)
everything that takes in the Omniverse from galaxies being obliterated
to Universes imploding to entire Multiverses being reseted in an instant, and so on,
all that,
is just little drawings that one of the individuals that make up TOAA creates,
the other half of TOAA makes up the ideas. (logically the writer)
He/She was defined as "my collaborator" by "God"
who was a senior man just twiddling on an art table, (like an artist)
even Galactus was there (as art) amongst other lower mainstreams on his table.

So therefore, the equivalent of this,
is a being of undeniable supreme power over anything, anything at all,
I mean, the bastards make up and pencil in what everyone is talking about. laughing out loud
There's no comparison.

After that, I would say THOTI and classic Beyonder is a solid debate still.

Then classic Owen Reece. (interesting, shouldn't Owen Reece had been the un-official "supreme being,"wink
since ONLY the Beyonder was above him who was from outside they're Omniverse?)

If so, that would tie him with THOTI imo.

Then the Alien Entity who may also be amongst the "supreme level Gods"
since if the story is followed,
it is the past/present & future rolled into one,
the AE merged with the fires of creation,
basically becoming one with everything from beginning to end.

So that's another debate atleast concerning Owen, and THOTI,
but Beyonder was still from outside all this if we consider the pre-retcon version of the story.

HOM Wanda in another candidate for the top imo.

... anyways. smile

I didn't read the AE comic, but I was wondering..if the AE "recreated" the Big Bang that formed the LT, among everything else...wouldn't that same Big Bang recreate the AE as well? If it did, then I'm not sure if AE would be above the LT. The LT could probably perform the same feat if the TOAA directed him to.

iceman24567
Oh Captain planet stomps

Tattoos N Scars
I'd say He-Man...he IS the most powerful man in the universe, you know.

Peterlane
The Sentry, Vulcan, Iceman and all Omega level Mutants.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

I didn't read the AE comic, but I was wondering..if the AE "recreated" the Big Bang that formed the LT, among everything else...wouldn't that same Big Bang recreate the AE as well? If it did, then I'm not sure if AE would be above the LT. The LT could probably perform the same feat if the TOAA directed him to.
But the AE held the "spark" in its hands,
the AE created the "spark" from within itself, literally,
the AE initiated the "spark" into motion,
the AE & Reed saw it happened, they weren't re-created,
they knew what they had done, and they also knew they had to fix it quick,
so the AE used Reed's mental map of reality,
and so created the new Marvel Universe with Reed's mind as a guide.

As the AE created, it also merged with the power behind that creation.

Knowsbleed33
Wolverines healing factor and hype.

john allerdyce
Marvel:
TOAA
Thanos HOTI
AE

DC:
Presence/Primal Monitor
Superman (Cosmic Armor)
Mandrakk

Slaanesh
PR Beyonder

iceman24567
I'd say He-Man...he IS the most powerful man in the universe, you know. thumb up Birdman was pretty powerful too

Peterlane
Space Ghost shits on the sorry

iceman24567
Space Ghost was the shit but then he became a talk show host no expression

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Space Ghost was the shit but then he became a talk show host no expression

Talk show host>>>Attourney cool

iceman24567
Harvey Birdman was funnier in my opinion

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Harvey Birdman was funnier in my opinion

It was funny until the incestuos jokes got too cliche

iceman24567
The only thing about Space Ghost Coast to Coast was it had the best guest stars.

Galan007
herbie popnecker.

everyone else.

gobstakid777
world's funniest mxy and qwsp shit on all deez ninjas

Philosophía
Grant Morrison.

Knowsbleed33
Morrison sucks. Some of the most horribly contrived drivel ever written.

Prep-Man

Master Court
Eddie McDonough

Enyalus
Originally posted by Peterlane
The Sentry, Vulcan, Iceman and all Omega level Mutants.
Lulz. Sentry's not a mutant at all.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lulz. Sentry's not a mutant at all.

I didn't say he was, I just grouped him with Omega Level mutants

Space M ummy
In marvel continuity:

pre-retcon: still the beyonder, for obvious reasons. No editor is dumb enough to allow another character that powerful again. (for the unfamiliar, beyonder holding back was a quintillion times stronger than the rest of the marvel universe combined.)

for instance, it would take 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 TOAA's just to STALEMATE him.

post retcon: the infinity being. Merged marvel continuity and the Ultraverse together (much like the marvel/dc amalgam bit) by itself. Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Space M ummy
In marvel continuity:

pre-retcon: still the beyonder, for obvious reasons. No editor is dumb enough to allow another character that powerful again. (for the unfamiliar, beyonder holding back was a quintillion times stronger than the rest of the marvel universe combined.)

for instance, it would take 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 TOAA's just to STALEMATE him.

post retcon: the infinity being. Merged marvel continuity and the Ultraverse together (much like the marvel/dc amalgam bit) by itself. Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA. thumb down

occultdestroyer

It's actually the other way around.

Master Court
Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA.

Uhhh...

no

Juntai
In marvel continuity:

post retcon: the infinity being. Merged marvel continuity and the Ultraverse together (much like the marvel/dc amalgam bit) by itself. Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA. eek!

Philosophía
I don't know if anybody realizes this but this part right here:

In marvel continuity:

..was actually backed to an extent by somebody around here, who used a line from an interview with Jim Shooter where he said "when Beyonder discovered us" as an argument that Toaa was included with the whole MU when compared to the Beyonder.

He probably realized that kind of stupidity would make the Universe implode and hasn't mention something like that since.

Warlord
stiltman

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

D_Dude1210
Chuck Norris

Galan007
In marvel continuity:

post retcon: the infinity being. Merged marvel continuity and the Ultraverse together (much like the marvel/dc amalgam bit) by itself. Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA. heh.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
heh.
I knew you'd comment on that. big grin

gobstakid777
In marvel continuity:

post retcon: the infinity being. Merged marvel continuity and the Ultraverse together (much like the marvel/dc amalgam bit) by itself. Since that's two separate unrelated realities, that should put it above TOAA.
I agree completely,although chuck norris...
but seriously pre retcon beyonmder was more powerful than any beings besides the abosulte supreme beings,presence,toaa,mom,and WF mxy, they would only be able to stalemate him all those beings are equal

Space M ummy

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is kind of what I was getting at. Though TOAA wasn't mentioned during secret wars, one would assume he/she/it would be considered "part of" the marvel universe at the time. This means it's power is included when it's stated the beyonder outclasses ALL of marvel by a billion orders of magnitude.

Since beyonder was mentioned to be a quintillion times more powerful than the entire marvel multiverse (over and over and over...) This is the only logical conclusion you can draw. Would you say the power of the Presence isn't included when talking about the DC universe? Of course not, that would be stupid.

It's also why the beyonder HAD to be retconned, since anything that powerful completely makes a joke out of every prior and subsequent supreme being, or galactic crisis, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think pre-retcon Beyonder was one of the worst ideas in the history of comics. I'm not a fan.

Honestly, I already gave you the thumbs down early and I don't want to have to do that again. I think the Beyonder was a very powerful character and in the top tiers of Marvel all time heirarchy. However, some of the stuff your saying about him are exaggerations to an extreme and really takes away from the argument.

Figurative analogies that people take literally = Fail.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly, I already gave you the thumbs down early and I don't want to have to do that again. I think the Beyonder was a very powerful character and in the top tiers of Marvel all time heirarchy. However, some of the stuff your saying about him are exaggerations to an extreme and really takes away from the argument.

Figurative analogies that people take literally = Fail.

how is it an exaggeration? The degree of beyonder's power relative to the rest of the MU was stated on panel, in several different ways, more than once.

example

from the first page of the respect thread, in case you have trouble with the caption: "And all the awesome power contained within...millions of times more than all the rest of the power in the multiverse combined, reunites with his essence."

that's not the beyonder stating that. That's not another character making an assumption. That's the caption, from the editor. Clearly not hyperbole. it's pretty damn specific.

Tattoos N Scars
This is kind of what I was getting at. Though TOAA wasn't mentioned during secret wars, one would assume he/she/it would be considered "part of" the marvel universe at the time. This means it's power is included when it's stated the beyonder outclasses ALL of marvel by a billion orders of magnitude.

Since beyonder was mentioned to be a quintillion times more powerful than the entire marvel multiverse (over and over and over...) This is the only logical conclusion you can draw. Would you say the power of the Presence isn't included when talking about the DC universe? Of course not, that would be stupid.

It's also why the beyonder HAD to be retconned, since anything that powerful completely makes a joke out of every prior and subsequent supreme being, or galactic crisis, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think pre-retcon Beyonder was one of the worst ideas in the history of comics. I'm not a fan.

Dude, the TOAA is the writer...who do you think created the Beyonder in the first place...a writer(TOAA). The writer(TOAA) could write a story where Jubilee ****s up Classic Beyonder. Nothing can be above the writer(TOAA)

Space M ummy
Dude, the TOAA is the writer...who do you think created the Beyonder in the first place...a writer(TOAA). The writer(TOAA) could write a story where Jubilee ****s up Classic Beyonder. Nothing can be above the writer(TOAA)

Speculation. TOAA has never actually been defined by marvel. All we have is one instance where it appeared AS a writer to Reed Richards, which is NOT the same thing.

If TOAA, like DC's presence, is a part of the marvel universe AT ALL (which would make sense, since the LT serves it) then PR Beyonder outranks it, per the writer of secret wars.

The only way to get around the argument is to somehow state that TOAA isn't part of the MU at all, but completely separate from it. This is a pretty hard argument to make, given it's interactions with Reed.

(Assuming, of course, that the entity that appeared WAS TOAA, and not one of a bazillion other abstract entities that CONSIDERS itself supreme, but isn't.)

stop throwing hissy fits. i don't want to have to give you the dreaded "thumbs down".

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Wolverines healing factor and hype.
are u kidding me.......

Master Court
The only way to get around the argument is to somehow state that TOAA isn't part of the MU at all, but completely separate from it. This is a pretty hard argument to make, given it's interactions with Reed.

I'm TOAA. I'm not part of(as in created by or limited to) the Marvel multiverse at all. I created Stan Lee. He is my herald and I call him Eletans. He will smash you, and appear as an extra in a movie about smashing you.

LT is merely the avatar of Eletans within the Marvel multiverse.

Now you know. No more speculation! As for power, let me settle this.

Happy Dance >>>>>>> Me/TOAA >>>>>>>>>>> Omniverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.