Nemesis vs. Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Instead of sicking Jill on Chris and Sheva, Albert brings in the Nemesis. He types in a password on a laptop to activate him. Nemesis turns around and has his sights on Wesker. Unfortunately someone forgot to erase Wesker's file from the S.T.A.R.S. data base and before Wesker can turn him off, Nemesis slaps the computer away. Excella and Jill flee while Chris and Sheva watch in amusement.

So yeah the fight is taking place in the underground temple. Nemesis has both a rail gun and his old rocket launcher and can use his tentacle attacks. This is obviously RE5 Wesker and has all his abilities.

Nemesis can get harmed from Wesker's strikes and gunshots so don't be saying that only the laser cannon can kill him.

Who will win?

General Kaliero
Wesker utterly destroys Nemesis. This "fight" is laughable.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by General Kaliero
This "fight" is laughable.

Hows about you change your username from General Kaliero to General I Like to be a Total Jerkwad to others that are trying make fights they think would be interesting?

Q'Anilia
If Nemesis can be harmed by Wesker's punches and rounds, this fight is pretty much over right away.

Neo Darkhalen
Wesker is basically the greatest BOW Umbrella ever created he crushes anyone who gets in his way.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hows about you change your username from General Kaliero to General I Like to be a Total Jerkwad to others that are trying make fights they think would be interesting?

GK is right you know....also smooth, insult a mod that's really productive. awehawe

General Kaliero
I don't think names here can be that many characters long...

Anyway, it is laughable. Wesker is so unbelievably overpowered this isn't even a fight. It's light exercise.

Herr Rob
Eh, depends on where you set the boundaries. Wesker could easily BEAT Nemisis.... but Nemisis tends to come back to life after a while, albeit mutated and uglier. Hell, at one point Nemsis' head comes OFF and he still comes back for more!

Basically, Wesker would effortlessly pound away at Nemisis, but I honestly doubt he'd be able to permanently kill the bastard. And any cheap hits Nemisis could manage to get in on Wesker would probably not do much, if anything at all.

Fight ends in draw, Chris and Sheva just walk past the two and go after Jill and Excella.

Sappho
doesnt a k.o count as a win?

ArtificialGlory
If Nemesis would manage to get a good hit in(very unlikely), wouldn't the dormant virus in Wesker's body start mutating Wesker? I don't know all that much about RE lore, but isn't it how the virus works?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
If Nemesis would manage to get a good hit in(very unlikely), wouldn't the dormant virus in Wesker's body start mutating Wesker? I don't know all that much about RE lore, but isn't it how the virus works?

He spoke about it once, but there's never been any evidence in inclination that he would mutate.

Also when he was overdosed during RES 5 he still kept his humaniod form.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He spoke about it once, but there's never been any evidence in inclination that he would mutate.

Also when he was overdosed during RES 5 he still kept his humaniod form.

But he did lose his speed. This could be Nemesis's bid for victory. If he managed to slow Wesker down, Albert would be a sitting duck for rocket launcher pwnage.

Neo Darkhalen
But he did lose his speed. This could be Nemesis's bid for victory. If he managed to slow Wesker down, Albert would be a sitting duck for rocket launcher pwnage.

No, not really, Wesker can catch RPG missiles and easily doge them, don't forget this match is with a fully powered Wesker, Nemisis doesn't even have a chance in hell of touching Wesker.

This match is akin to someone hitting a punching bag, Wesker hits the bag (Nemisis) and we just guess how far it'll fly away.

ArtificialGlory
No, not really, Wesker can catch RPG missiles and easily doge them, don't forget this match is with a fully powered Wesker, Nemisis doesn't even have a chance in hell of touching Wesker.

This match is akin to someone hitting a punching bag, Wesker hits the bag (Nemisis) and we just guess how far it'll fly away.

He kinda failed to catch or dodge the RPG missiles at the end.

Neo Darkhalen
He kinda failed to catch or dodge the RPG missiles at the end.

Yes but that's when he's up to his neck in Lava and has no arms (him using his tentacle whip to latch on to the chopper.)...again this is not the Wesker we are talking about, so you using the hypothesis of Wesker merged with Uroboros or an overdosed Wesker is off topic....

Allow me to reiterate the match. Nemisis Vs Wesker during his first fight with Chris in which he has NOT merged with Uroboros and has NOT been overdosed on his own virus, talking about a depowered Wesker is futile.

Wesker kills Nemisis no sweat, if he does indeed sustain damage then his healing factor kicks in and he walks away fine and dandy.

ArtificialGlory
Yes but that's when he's up to his neck in Lava and has no arms (him using his tentacle whip to latch on to the chopper.)...again this is not the Wesker we are talking about, so you using the hypothesis of Wesker merged with Uroboros or an overdosed Wesker is off topic....

Allow me to reiterate the match. Nemisis Vs Wesker during his first fight with Chris in which he has NOT merged with Uroboros and has NOT been overdosed on his own virus, talking about a depowered Wesker is futile.

Wesker kills Nemisis no sweat, if he does indeed sustain damage then his healing factor kicks in and he walks away fine and dandy.

Then I don't think that the Nemesis can even hit him.

But doesn't the healing factor that the virus provides heals the host at the expense of the host's humanity?

Neo Darkhalen
Then I don't think that the Nemesis can even hit him.

But doesn't the healing factor that the virus provides heals the host at the expense of the host's humanity?

When has Wesker had his humanity, he clearly states in examples such as his own report that after "dying" during the mansion estate incident he lost his humanity, in CV he even blatantly tells Chris.

"Sure I'm not human anymore, but look at the power I've gained"

ArtificialGlory
When has Wesker had his humanity, he clearly states in examples such as his own report that after "dying" during the mansion estate incident he lost his humanity, in CV he even blatantly tells Chris.

"Sure I'm not human anymore, but look at the power I've gained"

I meant that the host deteriorates into something sub-human. Just look at Birkin: sure, the virus healed him, but he turned into a mindless beast.

Neo Darkhalen
I meant that the host deteriorates into something sub-human. Just look at Birkin: sure, the virus healed him, but he turned into a mindless beast.

Weskers virus is not the same as G, which after being exposed to serious trauma causes extreme mutation, G wasn't so much of healing Birkin as it was evolving, he was always evolving into a new being until finally his molecular structure could not handle further mutations and he devolved into a blob of flesh.

the T virus seems to mutate a host through there thoughts, for instance Duvalle was obsessed with beauty and his looks, the virus subsequently fed off of this and changed his physical structure to become like that of a woman's, Sergei deep down was a tortured soul and as such the virus mutated him into a twisted constricted creature, I can only assume Weskers mindset is what he was when he was human and as such the virus has had no need to mutate him.

Wesker commented on this himself and had a fear that one day the virus would change him and rob him of everything, before 5 though the only real major damage I believe Wesker sustained was loosing half of his face during CV, maybe a wound not strong enough to aggravate the virus?

ArtificialGlory
Weskers virus is not the same as G, which after being exposed to serious trauma causes extreme mutation, G wasn't so much of healing Birkin as it was evolving, he was always evolving into a new being until finally his molecular structure could not handle further mutations and he devolved into a blob of flesh.

the T virus seems to mutate a host through there thoughts, for instance Duvalle was obsessed with beauty and his looks, the virus subsequently fed off of this and changed his physical structure to become like that of a woman's, Sergei deep down was a tortured soul and as such the virus mutated him into a twisted constricted creature, I can only assume Weskers mindset is what he was when he was human and as such the virus has had no need to mutate him.

Wesker commented on this himself and had a fear that one day the virus would change him and rob him of everything, before 5 though the only real major damage I believe Wesker sustained was loosing half of his face during CV.

Whao, I always thought Wesker was injected with the G-virus(or some enhanced form of it). Doesn't the T-virus just turn someone into a zombie or some other mindless creature? Or did all the people that got infected with it thought of themselves as zombies? Surely, that's not the case. Something doesn't makes sense here to me.

Neo Darkhalen
Whao, I always thought Wesker was injected with the G-virus(or some enhanced form of it). Doesn't the T-virus just turn someone into a zombie or some other mindless creature? Or did all the people that got infected with it thought of themselves as zombies? Surely, that's not the case. Something doesn't makes sense here to me.

Weskers Virus is a primitive strain of the T-Virus created by Birkin...it is not the common T virus.

Also only those who become Tyrants seem to have the virus respond to there thoughts.

ArtificialGlory
Weskers Virus is a primitive strain of the T-Virus created by Birkin...it is not the common T virus.

Also only those who become Tyrants seem to have the virus respond to there thoughts.

Oh... I see. Just shows how little I know of the RE lore.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh... I see. Just shows how little I know of the RE lore.

Ahh it's not a problem, now we come full circle...Wesker wins. /Thread is over.

ArtificialGlory
Ahh it's not a problem, now we come full circle...Wesker wins. /Thread is over.

Yep.

Nemesis X
You do realize we're discussing a hulking monster that can survive through acid, bullets, grenades, and a big ass laser cannon right? When I said that Wesker's attacks can harm Nemesis, I didn't mean that Nemesis is weak as the average human. I'd like to point out that Nemesis still has his regeneration but just a small amount of it.

While Wesker's holding the rocket, Nemesis shoots him with the minigun and at the same time the rocket will explode which will give Wesker some damage.

Wesker has obviously went insane in RE5. Not only did his speed reduce but his eyes got brighter and he wouldn't shut up when he kept shouting "CHRIIIIIIIIS!!!"

Neo Darkhalen
You do realize we're discussing a hulking monster that can survive through acid, bullets, grenades, and a big ass laser cannon right? When I said that Wesker's attacks can harm Nemesis, I didn't mean that Nemesis is weak as the average human. I'd like to point out that Nemesis still has his regeneration but just a small amount of it.

While Wesker's holding the rocket, Nemesis shoots him with the minigun and at the same time the rocket will explode which will give Wesker some damage.

Wesker has obviously went insane in RE5. Not only did his speed reduce but his eyes got brighter and he wouldn't shut up when he kept shouting "CHRIIIIIIIIS!!!"

No Wesker wins, It really is simple as that...Resident evils history and character information basically points to Wesker being the most powerful character in the series.

Regardless of how you try to spin it, there is no logical way Nemesis could win.

Ridley_Prime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505551

erm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505551

erm

haermm

And so it really is /end of thread now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.