Best Worst Batman Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToyChop
I'd say Batman has the SECOND coolest rogues gallery in comics (Spidey's got him beat by a hair), *BUT* Batman has the distinction of having an awesome array of arch-enemies while simultaneously having some of the worst supervillains to ever grace a comic page.

C'mon...the Ventriloquist? Maxie Zeus? The friggin' Trigger Twins?!?

That said, there are Bat villains so dopey they round the corner of awful and become awesome. My guilty pleasure Bat villain that has zero chance of ever fighting Christian Bale...? Killer Moth.

Moth theme, striped pants, once got beat by Batgirl's shoe...what's not to love? My tribute to his lavender shirted awesomeness here:

http://toychop.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/professor-deathmoth/

Is there a better worst Batman villain...?

I say no.

WhoopeeDee
Originally posted by ToyChop
I'd say Batman has the SECOND coolest rogues gallery in comics (Spidey's got him beat by a hair)

I can't just agree with that....nope, no way.

ToyChop
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee

You think Bats has a better stable of villains or you think there's a different comic character that beats 'em both?

WhoopeeDee
Originally posted by ToyChop
You think Bats has a better stable of villains?

Yes

ToyChop
I think it's close, and while Batman's rogues are awesomely dark and evil, I've always leaned toward the flashy costumed supervillains like Electro, Mysterio and Hobgoblin.

Since Spider-Man's group of baddies has more of those type of villains than Batman, it's what tips the scale--for me--in Spidey's favor.

chomperx9
batmans villains are a little more entertaining to me

ComicsGoddess
Agreed, I like Batman's rogues much better.

ToyChop

Originally posted by chomperx9
batmans villains are a little more entertaining to me

Originally posted by ComicsGoddess
Agreed, I like Batman's rogues much better.

*adjusts tie, looks around the room nervously, backs away from crowd*

Now...now let's not do anything hasty...

No argument that Batman's got an A+ rogues gallery. So any contenders for the "Best Worst Batman Villain" title that I think Killer Moth holds? Crazy Quilt maybe? Calendar Man? Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum?

Placidity
The Riddler has always struck me as pure fail.

ToyChop
Originally posted by Placidity

Y'know, I wanna like the Riddler but I've never been given a reason to really connect with the character. I don't know if I'd put him on the same level as Killer Moth or anything, but the Riddler is definitely a "middle-of-the-pack" villain.

WhoopeeDee
Originally posted by Placidity

Huh?! Nigma is been known to challenge the detective skills of Batman. He's one of the most challenging villains in the gallery. His antics maybe wacky...but that's just his personality.

Darth Jello
Well, if we can expand beyond the comic and look at the entire Batman franchise, I can think of a couple:
Olga and Egghead, Calender Man, Calender Girl, Bat-Mite, King Tut, just to name a few.

Philosophía
Riddler is an awesome character. The recent Gotham City Sirens #3 just proved that again.

ToyChop

I love that Gooflactus av.

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Well, if we can expand beyond the comic and look at the entire Batman franchise, I can think of a couple:
Olga and Egghead, Calender Man, Calender Girl, Bat-Mite, King Tut, just to name a few.

Wow, I was just thinking the comic universe when I posted the thread, but yeah, we open it up and it gets 300% more ridiculous. The Adam West show gave us the gems you listed above and an ever MORE absurd Killer Moth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnlrfq5tQE

Davis Bloome
Batman's rogue's gallery is the best in comics, bar none, but as far as his worst villains go, I'd have to cast my vote for either Maxie Zeus or Ventriloquist. As much as I try, I just can't like Ventriloquist. He's too damn lame.

colossulrage
Ventriloquist is one of my favs thanx to the 90's animated series

Darth Jello
Not a bad villain by any stretch but definitely a worst Batman villain. Marvel's Bullseye's worst showing ever was against Batman (even more pathetic than being crippled by American Eagle). Yes, despite being a superior fighter and having an adamantium jaw, Batman took out the world's deadliest assassin with one punch...

Batman-Prime
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-lamest-batman-villains.php

jinXed by JaNx
the penguin

Bouboumaster
In my mind, Batman's rogue gallery is stacked. I don't think there's a character with that many great villains.

My personnal favorite is Two-Face. The background is fabulous. Seeing him going down in the spiral of events in The Long Halloween is a must.

The most boring would be Mr Freeze.

sindahouse
I often wondered about King Tut from the 60's TV series.. Sheeesh what a weird character. Bahahaha

The penguin needs to be revamped a bit. Instead of being a retard lover of birds with magical umbrella's maybe he could just be a cold blooded Gangsta. "Ozzy the Penguin Cobblepot... Why penguin? 'Cause he's cold as ice and he always wears a tuxedo" Something like that. I mean the real life Gangsta "Sunny Black" was called that name because he dyed he's hair black. "Sunny Red" wore red shoes. These are real life Gangsta's, so Ozzy the Penguin could also work.

Don't know what to do with Riddler though..... He could work as a one off serial killer. Something like "The Riddle Serial Killings" or something like that. Not an ongoing villain, who is a genius and wears green. Too ol'skool comic feel. Needs to be re-looked at.

sindahouse
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-lamest-batman-villains.php

This is Hilarious btw. The Crazy Quilt??? laughing laughing laughing

OMG I think I just given myself a hernia from laughter. Nice post Batman-Prime cool

JakeTheBank
Condiment King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.