The Sentry vs Conner Kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
Bloodlust on. PIS and CIS off
Who wins.
Fight takes place in the hyperbolic time chamber

iceman24567
Why make these threads? We have our own rank system you should look at it before making statements and threads that will get you warned. Sentry wins about 8-9/10

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why make these threads? We have our own rank system you should look at it before making statements and threads that will get you warned. Sentry wins about 8-9/10

Can you please direct me to it by posting a link

Slaanesh
Sentry

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Peterlane
Can you please direct me to it by posting a link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

iceman24567
Im on vacation with no Internet access I can't copy and paste things.

starlock

That ranking system is not a rule or anything official....so lets not throw threats around about being warned by mods.....it was made by some posters to aid people not set a hierarchy..let the mods do thier work please.

rotiart
Agreed. Besides I'd say considering how well Connor went against sbp... That he would go toe to toe against sentry

The Nuul

It wont help.

iceman24567
Originally posted by starlock
That ranking system is not a rule or anything official....so lets not throw threats around about being warned by mods.....it was made by some posters to aid people not set a hierarchy..let the mods do thier work please. Its a guide and I was trying to help him because he has been trolling on the forums for the past week none stop. I am way more active in this section than you and have read plenty of his trollish posts some aimed at me. Seriously the guy considers Sentry a skyfather level character yet he placed him against Superboy? This thread is just proof of his trollish ways.

The Nuul
Its a guide and I was trying to help him because he has been trolling on the forums for the past week none stop. I am way more active in this section than you and have read plenty of his trollish posts some aimed at me. Seriously the guy considers Sentry a skyfather level character yet he placed him against Superboy? This thread is just proof of his trollish ways.

big grin

starlock
Its a guide and I was trying to help him because he has been trolling on the forums for the past week none stop. I am way more active in this section than you and have read plenty of his trollish posts some aimed at me. Seriously the guy considers Sentry a skyfather level character yet he placed him against Superboy? This thread is just proof of his trollish ways.

I see.....but i never liked the tier system...and never would i have someone tell me not to make a thread...because the tier thread has them in different tiers....and i guess i give newbies the benefit of the doubt concerning trolls....but it seems you had previous encounters with him...so i appologize if i seemed ruff..... sad

iceman24567
Its cool i figured you were just trying to help the new guy but seriously he think Sentry is skyfather level the tier thread should help him at least a little and maybe.

Peterlane
Its cool i figured you were just trying to help the new guy but seriously he think Sentry is skyfather level the tier thread should help him at least a little and maybe.

Conner can go one on one with Superboy Prime and truned the tide against him with his return.

carver9
Originally posted by starlock
I see.....but i never liked the tier system...and never would i have someone tell me not to make a thread...because the tier thread has them in different tiers....and i guess i give newbies the benefit of the doubt concerning trolls....but it seems you had previous encounters with him...so i appologize if i seemed ruff..... sad

Honestly, that tier system is jacked up and its lop sided. Some people that is in the mid tier is more powerful than some that is in the high herald class. Hell, there is some that is in the low herald tier that is more power and can out right whip some of the people asses in the high herald tier.

I agree, we shouldnt go by that tier because 90% of the people disagree with it and that tier moreso is fan based.

Peterlane
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly, that tier system is jacked up and its lop sided. Some people that is in the mid tier is more powerful than some that is in the high herald class. Hell, there is some that is in the low herald tier that is more power and can out right whip some of the people asses in the high herald tier.

I agree, we shouldnt go by that tier because 90% of the people disagree with it and that tier moreso is fan based.

Like Vulcan, he whopped Adam Warlock/Magus' butt and Magus is high-herald whereas they still refuse to move Vulcan up from low tier herald. I think it is ridicoulous and fan-based. Another example is Jean Grey being hig-meta human while her daughter is mid-herald.

Prep-Man
maybe he meant conner kent from countdown? if so, he'd win here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.