Monarch vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Monarch- Countdown

VS

Odin- Current( outside of Valhalla of course)

iceman24567
This is more like it

Slaanesh
assuming Odin didn't rip apart Monarch armor..i would say Monarch win this..otherwise..Odin FTW...

jasofisc
Dead even as long as monarch watches his armor this time. btw is their any chance dc is going to bring back monarch????

iceman24567
Yeah they will sooner or later. Countdown was the shit

shokosugi
i like Odin but Monarch takes this

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin

Enyalus
...Odin.

Lord Feron
Monarch Skyfather? Like Peak skyfather? I believe Odin stomps his ass with very little effort.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Monarch Skyfather? Like Peak skyfather? I believe Odin stomps his ass with very little effort.
Very little? No! He'll have a hard time. I really don't see Odin replicating the same thing that Monarch did in Countdown.

The Nuul
Already done by mastertroll.

iceman24567
Going for Monarch also he wouldn't ask Thanos to concede he would just kill his ass.

SoulDevourer
Thanos?? dint Thanos tank a blast from Big-G himself?

iceman24567
What exactly does that proof? I guess nobody under Galactus can beat Thanos?

SoulDevourer
no it means if Thanos can take blast from Big G then he shoud be able handle anythin the capt can dish out no expression

iceman24567
Hmm so abc logic basically? I understand no expression

SoulDevourer
lol abc logics used all teh time here dont tell me YOU never used it stick out tongue

iceman24567
I dont use it in the context you are. Saying Thanos tanked an attack by Galactus is one thing but saying because of that Monarch can't phase him is another thing. What happens when Monarch manipulates his shields then shuts them off? Abc logic is fail a majority of the time.

SoulDevourer
aint Thanos immune 2 matter manip?

anyway what happen when Thanos drain him of his life-force? big grin

back 2 topic ima give this to Odin. Monarch vs Sentry is one thing but Odins a diffrent league

iceman24567
His shields are immune to energy manipulation? Monarchs lifeforce what are you smoking he is made of pure quantum energy. I agree Odin is in a different league he's in Monarchs league personally I go with Monarch not a stomp though.

SoulDevourer
ok i thought u meant he wuz gonna try manipulate Thanos or somethin

but Thanos is energy drainer so whats gonna stop him from draining Monarch dry?

Naija boy
Odin.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok i thought u meant he wuz gonna try manipulate Thanos or somethin

but Thanos is energy drainer so whats gonna stop him from draining Monarch dry?

Thanos can drain energy that can wipe out an entire universe???

Peterlane
Odin rapes.

Prep-Man
Monarch.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Peterlane
Odin rapes.

When has Odin taken on and handled a group as powerful as the one Monarch faced?

Mindset
Thor #231

batdude123
Monarch takes this imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wins.

the Darkone
Odin taps into the full power of the Odin force, and turns monarch into a trash can.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin taps into the full power of the Odin force, and turns monarch into a trash can. because we all know he's capable of accidentally destroying a universe... Odin wouldn't stand a chance against a monitor let alone Monarch.

iceman24567
Monarch still

the Darkone
If Odin dark half Infiniti can tap into the powers of the abstract Infinity, Odin tapping into the full power of Odin Force probably reduplicate the feat to serve his purpose of defeating Monarch. Its a strong possibility!!

Stoic
Odin wins, magic always throws a monkey wrench in the science types gears. Odin simply has too many metaphysical tricks up his sleeve to lose this.

ozz81
Originally posted by Stoic
Odin wins, magic always throws a monkey wrench in the science types gears. Odin simply has too many metaphysical tricks up his sleeve to lose this.
thumb up

complexbrother
Odin

JakeTheBank
Does Monarch have any telepathy resistance?

Batman-Prime
Monarch wins

abhilegend
Monarch.

deathlife
Odin via telepathy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch and his inverse ninja feats get played up so much on this forum. DC treats there good guys and bad guys that way.. Marvel doesn't.... Doesn't mean much. Odin still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Monarch. Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.