Link (TP) Vs. Midna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
Had they fought, who'd have won? big grin Let's just say it takes place in Ganondorf's castle.

http://www.seenew.net/da/linkMidna.png

Link gets his standard (TP) gear and (Of course) his human form stick out tongue Midna doesn't hold back.

XanatosForever
Actually, I'd be willing to say Midna takes this. no expression

Q'Anilia
All I know about her is what I've seen on Youtube, so I can't really make a statement myself.

_BeXAvZxBB0

She's the most adorable Zelda character ever in her imp form! (No, this isn't the only video I've seen. Just thought it worth posting stick out tongue)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Had they fought, who'd have won? big grin Let's just say it takes place in Ganondorf's castle.

http://www.seenew.net/da/linkMidna.png

Link gets his standard (TP) gear and (Of course) his human form stick out tongue Midna doesn't hold back.

We've both seen the picture. You already know who wins.

Q'Anilia
She did tame the beast (Quite literally), but that was when he was in wolf form. I doubt he was as powerful in that form as he is human stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
I thought a human male would be more susceptible to that type of attack. I know it would work on me.

Sin_Volvagia
Link's Master Sword isn't gonna save him this time.

ScreamPaste
Wait, how exactly is Midna winning this? Everyone's claiming she does, but giving no real reasoning for it?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wait, how exactly is Midna winning this? Everyone's claiming she does, but giving no real reasoning for it?

By everyone, you of course mean 2 out of 5 currently. As I've said, I don't know what Midna can do.

MooCowofJustice
I don't even see how Midna can win. Does she have any feats outside of the Fused Shadow?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I don't even see how Midna can win. Does she have any feats outside of the Fused Shadow?

There are plenty of characters that can be debated although they lack feats. To most characters, there's a base and a background. A story that describe their powers.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah but we've never really see anything from Midna outside of teleportation techniques.

Q'Anilia
I don't know, so don't look at me stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Midna loses based on no demonstrated or stated powers outside of teleportation, which requires Twilight portals for her to use.

ScreamPaste
If I remember right her only real display of power is trying to crush Zant with the fused shadows, and stopping beats Ganon's charge while on Link's back.

For both feats she had the triforce of Wisdom, does she have it in this thread? For the second feat she also had Link's help.

The Fused shadow if I remember right is described as a dark power, and Link's light infused master sword deals with those very well indeed. no expression

Edit: @Moo, she loses because her demonstrated power isn't quite enough :P Though there are many characters I think she can beat.

Q'Anilia
Sure, Triforce of Wisdom

MooCowofJustice
I still think Midna is a stupid character.

>_>

ScreamPaste
Alright with the triforce of Wisdom she stands a better chance over-all, but I'm still thinking this goes to Link, because her primary weapon, the fused shadows, aren't touching him, imho.

Q'Anilia
The thing that turns whatever into black little squares?

ScreamPaste
Nah, that's how she teleports. She's never done that offensively.

Wei Phoenix

Me and Ms. Q'Anilia thinks the joke flew a little over your head. Try to read closer at what we said and it might give off a few hints.

Q'Anilia
Nah, that's how she teleports. She's never done that offensively.

She has done it on Link though? I saw him vanish in such squares with Midna around. And when I saw her teleport in another video, she was much more colorful than that black square thing.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Me and Ms. Q'Anilia thinks the joke flew a little over your head. Try to read closer at what we said and it might give off a few hints.

I'm attracted to the little imp! mmm

ScreamPaste
I get it now.. Lol. My bad, I'm tired... Also, I think a lot of people are attracted to her, just usually when she's in her more human form.

Also, she literally only breaks things up into squares when she teleports them. She's teleported Link, yes, but it's just the effect teleportation takes on in this game, it's different in every game, usually suiting the theme. In OoT, it was blue light, in WW, wind, in TP, darkness,

Q'Anilia
I get it now.. Lol. My bad, I'm tired... Also, I think a lot of people are attracted to her, just usually when she's in her more human form.

Also, she literally only breaks things up into squares when she teleports them. She's teleported Link, yes, but it's just the effect teleportation takes on in this game, it's different in every game, usually suiting the theme. In OoT, it was blue light, in WW, wind, in TP, darkness,

W9vntmbtpO8

This is the teleport I was talking about.

And her human form is almost ugly stick out tongue Her imp form is so gorgeous I wouldn't mind spending the night with her though!

MooCowofJustice
I didn't see any teleport. Stop tricking me into watching Midna videos. sad

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I didn't see any teleport. Stop tricking me into watching Midna videos. sad

Then what's 0:05?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Then what's 0:05?

Looks like she dissolves her body into small bits to pass through the bars. Rather slowly too, may I add.

SuperLuigi
midna cant win. link beat both zant and ganondorf. midna lost to both. plus when she fought ganondorf she had that helmet and still lost. link ****s her up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.