Harald Jaekelsson vs Drax w/ Power Gem, and friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
This is Harald Jaekelsson vs Drax w/ Power Gem, but in a growing gauntlet situation.

Harald is raping and pillaging his way through the city and Drax decides he doesn't like it and will make the stupid viking man stop.

At each level, if the Infinity Watch member(s) can't win or are losing then they get to call on the next member to join the fight. So the order is:

1) Dumb Drax w/ Power Gem
2) Pip w/Space Gem
3) Gamora w/Time Gem
4) Moondragon w/Mind Gem
5) Warlock w/ Soul Gem

All characters at their Infinity Watch levels, the gems cannot be removed, and no BFR.

How far can Harald go?

Lord Feron

basilisk
I'm not sure that Drax will be enough to put Harald down given what Harald did to Thor. Dumb Drax and Thor fought a couple of times and Thor did OK against him.

Enyalus
Erm...I'm not really sure they can kill him. And with BFR out, Pip is useless. I say four, tentatively.

Lord Feron
The thing is if you can't remove the gem I doubt you can KO someone that has it. I mean I feel like that he would stalemate at one forever. I mean Herald won't be punching the gem out of Drax and Drax is very stubborn. So with KO out of the question herald will eventually lose.

golem370
I think the reason Thor did so bad is because Harald was immune to his magic. Infinity Watch is not a magical team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.