a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090812/ap_on_re_us/us_militia_movement

Aug 12. - Officials see rise in militia groups across U.S.

- Last October, someone from the Ohio Militia posted a recruiting video on YouTube, billed as a "wake-up call" for America. It's been viewed more than 60,000 times.

- "Things are bad, things are real bad, and it's going to be a lot worse," said the man on the video, who did not give his name. "Our country is in peril."

- The man is holding an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, and he encourages viewers to buy one.

wow. But still. The american military and or US Marshalls would quell any uprising in a matter of days, i think.

Robtard
When I was in my early teens (circa 1988) I worked at Burger King (the drive through), one of the many Mexicans working there told me 'we're taking California back by sheer numbers', he was right.

FistOfThe North
we can only hope for the best and do our best. that's it. even if things look hopeless.

something's gotta give there in the west, with that situation. and whatever ends up happening, it's gonna be really radical, whether it comes from Arnold or mexican immigrants illegal or not. and i see something happening very soon.

Captain REX
I really don't think an actual, armed uprising will occur.

calvs
We just need to make the border colder. Mexicans are a generally tropical people. stick out tongue

Bicnarok

Shey Tapani
I dont think the mexican government is a good alternative.

leonheartmm
seems like a nutty conspiracy theory dreamt up by survivalists and crazy nra members/2nd ammendment loons/people who listen to pat robertson.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonheartmm
seems like a nutty conspiracy theory dreamt up by survivalists and crazy nra members/2nd ammendment loons/people who listen to pat robertson.

That sort of liberal guilt is what is going to get us all killed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
I dont think the mexican government is a good alternative.

Meh, it's just like the U.S. government, except the corruption is blatantly out in the open.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That sort of liberal guilt is what is going to get us all killed.

for your sake, i hope you were being sarcastic.

oh i left out members of the border patrol fromt that list.

Robtard
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh i left out members of the border patrol fromt that list.

Every member of the border patrol is nothing more than an empty shell being controlled remotely by a reptilian. Same for the Federales. /fact

Wild Shadow
it dont bother if a peson takes back what is theirs so long as they stop once they get theirs.. if they cross one stated further then they should i will be the 1st in line to stop them

leonheartmm
what is theirs? and "theirs" is defined by the fortune{or misfortune} of their birth???????

states are immoral institutions imposing rights over geography and resources that they never deserved. nough said

Robtard
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it dont bother if a peson takes back what is theirs so long as they stop once they get theirs.. if they cross one stated further then they should i will be the 1st in line to stop them

Mexico shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo then and continued to fight harder, lazy bastard. It's really all their fault.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
Mexico shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo then and continued to fight harder, lazy bastard. It's really all their fault.

I'm pretty sure Hidalgo wasn't based on a true story erm

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure Hidalgo wasn't based on a true story erm

You're an Arab, of course you're perpetrating that lie.

It's a little known fact that the Arab world is still bitter over Hopkins, a white-man, winning their super-secret race.

Wild Shadow
Mexico shouldn't have signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo then and continued to fight harder, lazy bastard. It's really all their fault. mexicans are not lazy they just conserve their energy pacing themselves for future hard work... they just didnt know what they were signing they werent well versed in legalese..they were tricked and being good catholics had to reframe from fighting and not ignore their contract treaty..

Ms.Marvel
You're an Arab, of course you're perpetrating that lie.

It's a little known fact that the Arab world is still bitter over Hopkins, a white-man, winning their super-secret race.

is symm really an arab? D=

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

The worst kind too, Syrian, or maybe Jordanian or even from the butt-hole of the Middle East, Yeman. I forgot, but he is.

Symmetric Chaos

Mebbe evil face

Moscow
It's no so much a secret. In two or three decades, not just Mexicans but Latinos in general will have swelled their numbers in the United States and turn California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and southern Florida into a large Hispanic population. Immigration will do it, not massive uprisings.

lilk82394
Mexico would get drilled if they ever tried something like that. Mexico could not hold its own against USA.

Rogue Jedi
When I was in my early teens (circa 1988) I worked at Burger King (the drive through), one of the many Mexicans working there told me 'we're taking California back by sheer numbers', he was right. Nah, we'll remember the Alamo.

Ms.Marvel
rob was in his "early teens" in 1988? no expression

always thought you were older to be honest.

Robtard
rob was in his "early teens" in 1988? no expression

always thought you were older to be honest.

I was 14-15 in 88'.

How old did you think I was, not RJ-old-old, I hope?

Ms.Marvel
i thought you were in your mid 30's maybe. 33-35.

youre actually not that old though; i just knee jerked because i was born in 1990 so its kind of weird to think that when i was born you were becoming an adult.

i dont see very many old people on the internet

Robtard
i thought you were in your mid 30's maybe. 33-35.

youre actually not that old though; i just knee jerked because i was born in 1990 so its kind of weird to think that when i was born you were becoming an adult.

i dont see very many old people on the internet

I'm 36, will be 37 late in the year.

You do, they just lie about their age; it's silly.

Show me your butt-hole.

flying shadow
Cali all day brah

FistOfThe North
I'm 36, will be 37 late in the year.

You do, they just lie about their age; it's silly.

Show me your butt-hole.

hm. that's way older than i thought.

i'd always put you in the mid 20's for some reason. i'll be 33 this aug.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
hm. that's way older than i thought.

i'd always put you in the mid 20's for some reason. i'll be 33 this aug.

Probably because I act like a childish moron many a time, probably.

You old bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.