Punisher vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
In this sceanrio there is one whole year of prep for frank castle with access to any and all weapons he has held before.

Storm knows that frank is coming but is held in confinement for one year with no access to outside help.

Storm is released to the xmansion including grounds and the battle is confined there. Frank is given 24 hours to find a way to kill or disable storm with getting himself charboiled

can frank find a way to put down storm

Once the day begins storm can do anything she wants that does to involve setting mansion defense getting weapons or armor that is not standard... Assume mansion is empty and everyone else is trapped on mojoworld

Bouboumaster
Frank win easely by nuking the place.

Konton
Storm gets Danger.
Danger beats the f*ck out of Punisher.

Doctor-Alvis
For Punisher to kill Storm, he would benefit a lot more from the element of surprise. He could do it but in flat out head to head battle his chances shrink.

Phantom Zone
Does the weapons hes packin this month count? Well to be quite honest the comic is probably out in comic stores but not online.

Peterlane
If Storm has no knowledge sure, but he'll probably die to with the nature psycic backlash.

tkitna
An entire year of planning for Frank is an easy win. Good lord, its hard to say what he could acquire in that amount of time and i'm not just talking about guns and bombs. He'd definately get some supervillian or superhero type weapons.

Storm dies

shiv
Storm brings down the House

Placidity
And crushes herself.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
An entire year of planning for Frank is an easy win. Good lord, its hard to say what he could acquire in that amount of time and i'm not just talking about guns and bombs. He'd definately get some supervillian or superhero type weapons.

Storm dies

To be quite honest thats what I was thinking but id probably get mad greif. Its not going to be easy but Punisher has a massive advantage 1yr 24 hours.

The only thing is I think the thread starter stated that Frank only has everything hes ever had so he cant get new stuff. He does already have lots of supervillain and superhero type weapons.

Konton
Originally posted by Placidity
And crushes herself.

laughing
Hahaha!

Anyways, reviewing the OP I think it's very possible that he would take it easy.

7/10 for Punisher.

3/10 for the chance that Storm's wind defenses are strong enough to protect from anything he can get. She was on equal ground against Phoenix's TK so.... idk.

XanatosForever
Storm bunkers down in Cerebro and douses the radius of the mansion underground (which I'm assuming is larger than the mansion itself), flooding it. The minute Frank gets near it, a few good bolts will fry him.

That's one scenario I can come up with for Storm's defense, anyway. no expression

stormfront
storm flash freezes everything. frozen castle.

shiv
street levellers take years to thaw

stormfront
lmao, he dies of frostbite and hypothermia up the ass.

Konton
Originally posted by shiv
street levellers take years to thaw

Not Harley Quinn.
She's too HOT!

rotiart
Yea frank cannot get tech he's never used. Although as this is an web forum things change so if it's a new issue go ahead.,.

Nukes were am alt universe I think so it don't count

cmack
it was over once storm knew he was coming, storm 7/10

Metalmanx

Frank 11/10.

cmack
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Frank 11/10.
wtf!!!
storm all the day son!!!

Sado22
Frank.

btw, frank became a legitimate black man during volume 2 of The Punisher. i don't know why i'm mentioning this though.... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.