Ultimate Thing Vs 616 Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
The Ultimate Thing From the Ultimate Universe.

Versus The Original 616 Wolverine. The Shogun of Sorrow. Slayer of Sentinels, The Best There Is.

They fight on a Deserted Warworld. Bloodlust is on. Both are at Full Capacity. Out of character feats qualify as full capacity.

discuss.

carver9
I guess you didnt see when ultimate wolvie fought ultimate thing and it only lasted two panels ending with wolvie blitzing thing.

This is a none fight.

Wolverine 10/10

shiv
your bad.

Only 616 Mutie feats allowed here. BuB.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv
your bad.

.......616 is better then ultimate wolverine by a fair amount.......if ultimate wolverine could do that 616 wolverine could do it was utter ease. Not to mention the fact 616 wolverine 616 in a single attack before and made it look easy.

carver9
Originally posted by shiv
your bad.

616 wolvie>ultimate wolvie

That was the point of my entire post.

Ben would die here.

I would also like to say this, 616 Thing> Ultimate Thing and 616 wolvie took 616 thing out with one claw stab.

Do you get the point now?

Wolvie 10/10

shiv
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......616 is better then ultimate wolverine by a fair amount.......if ultimate wolverine could do that 616 wolverine could do it was utter ease. Not to mention the fact 616 wolverine 616 in a single attack before and made it look easy.

interesting. You may tell me more Battlehammer.

Phantom Zone
I dont know about speed but Ult Thing seems alot stronger. He probably need one good hit.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dont know about speed but Ult Thing seems alot stronger. He probably need one good hit.
so hes gonna do what hulk can't?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Gorgon kicked Wolverine to Georgia from new york and he was fine............and I not talking about the one in America...........

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultimate Thing, was a lot stronger from what I have seen than his 616 counterpart.

ankur29
Originally posted by Battlehammer

do it with ease???
you don't know that
616 logan has more speed feats due to more appearances,
but you don't know if he's faster
prove he is faster than Ult

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ankur29
do it with ease???
you don't know that
616 logan has more speed feats due to more appearances,
but you don't know if he's faster
prove he is faster than Ult
I was not even saying he was faster, I said he was better which he is.

as for speed feats, he does not just have more he has better ones a lot better ones from what I have seen. Fine should I post the speed feats? and see if you can match them with Ultimate wolverines?

616 Wolverine has shown to be superior then Ultimate wolverine. Hell even ultimate wolverines adamatium weaker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.