Anti Gravity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
The contestants are locked in a vacuum room. Like Space, only they can breath in it through the miraculous power of Justice.

The room itself is indestructible, with walls made of 100% Solid Justice. Same with ceilings and floors and all of that. Even though they can't get any footing to start some of their moves, they can still do them.

Example: Crash can still spin and stop even though there's no friction or anything for him to grab on to. Yeah, win huh? It's amazing what a healthy dose of Justice will do.

Team Deva
Mario
Sonic
Crash Bandicoot
Viewtiful Joe

Team Legan
Wario
Shadow
Sly Cooper
Rayman

Sonic and Shadow have no Chaos emeralds.
Crash Bandicoot has all of his powerups from Crash 3.
Viewtiful Joe has all of his VFX powers.
Sly is fully equipped.
Rayman has all of his powers.

ScreamPaste
I love your threads, also, best team names ever.

MooCowofJustice
big grin

Nemesis X
Mario pows Wario right in the face

Shadow pwns Sonic

Crash Bandicoot owns Sly while spinning

Viewtuful Joe goes slow mo and beats the crap out of Rayman

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Mario pows Wario right in the face

Shadow pwns Sonic

Crash Bandicoot owns Sly while spinning

Viewtuful Joe goes slow mo and beats the crap out of Rayman

Thats lovely, but you failed to decide a winner.

A few things as well:

Wario is physically stronger than Mario.

Sly can become invisible.

Rayman has way more range than Joe.

I think Sonic is faster than Shadow, but Shadow has some natural Chaos Control powers. Am I right?

Nemesis X
Nice try making me look like a moron but if one memeber of team deva is losing and the rest are winning, which side do you think I think will win?

ScreamPaste
Team Legan takes it, imho. Wario's ridiculous strong, Sly can go invisible, and Rayman has hands and feet without arms or legs. HAX.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nice try making me look like a moron but if one memeber of team deva is losing and the rest are winning, which side do you think I think will win?

Well if Shadow has some Chaos Control powers without emeralds then he might take the rest of it. Some of your choices are debatable as well.

Perhaps Crash is a bit of a dead weight in this?

I was only counting on his Spin move being a great attack and defense move. Between these two teams, Shadow and Sonic might be more useful as pinball weapons.

ScreamPaste
Wario throwing shadow would be utter hax.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wario throwing shadow would be utter hax. I'd love to see this. It would be like the Cannonball Special. And there's just something awesome about Wario chunking Shadow the Hedgehog! big grin

Wei Phoenix
Shadow does have Chaos powers without the emeralds. No Chaos Control as in time manipulation but he can still teleport, Chaos spear, and he has a bullet proof forcefield. He can also take off the rings and remove the limit on his powers.

Wei Phoenix
Bump.

Team 2 has some unique powers, but Joe would prove a good match.

ScreamPaste
I think Mario and Wario have na unfair advantage here in the ground-pound.. As per the rules, the characters are floating around, and have no friction which they can use to avoid attacks.

However, they can still /use/ attacks. Anytime Wario or Mario's asses are aimed at an enemy, it's basicly a free hit, and possibly KO.

Wei Phoenix
It would have to hit them first. Joe, Shadow and Sonic are too fast to get hit by it. Shadow could teleport blitz hit him. Joe could slow down Wario and dodge or hit him, Sonic can jump and homing attack him.

MooCowofJustice
Don't forget about Rayman and Sly you guys.

Rayman's punches have at least a 25 foot range.

Wei Phoenix
I left them out because I'm not as knowledgeable on them.

MooCowofJustice
I made a decent respect thread on Sly.

For Rayman all you need to know is he probably has one of the easiest times moving around in this place, as he can use his hair like Helicopter blades, and his punches have massive range for punches.

Rayman has had some epic games. And its a very imaginative world he lives in. You should check one of them out. I recommend Rayman 2: The Great Escape or Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.

Sly's respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t513885.html

ScreamPaste
The entire problem here is that in zero gravity they can't dodge. They have nothing to run along, or bounce off of unless they reach one of the walls before they get hit by plumber ass.

25 foot punches? Rayman may kick Sly's ass.

MooCowofJustice
Depends on if he can see Sly.

I think Rayman would mostly be keeping people off of his team mates, as he probably lacks the power to seriously harm anyone else in this thread except for Sly.

Sly is only useful here for his invisibility. But he's kickass nonetheless.

ScreamPaste
So, Sly can float around invisibly annnnd.... :P Steal.. belly-button lint? hopefully? I guess if he managed to get close to Rayman he could bang him on the head a few times.

MooCowofJustice
It is Zero gravity. Simple hits send your opponents flying away regardless of how hard you hit them.

I inadvertently made these teams very well balanced. Joe and Mario have some power, but the other team has Wario. Sonic and Shadow are on different teams. Wario's team has two people that can be used to keep the rest of the team together and Mario's team has Crash.

Wei Phoenix
The entire problem here is that in zero gravity they can't dodge. They have nothing to run along, or bounce off of unless they reach one of the walls before they get hit by plumber ass.

25 foot punches? Rayman may kick Sly's ass.

Shadow doesn't need any footing to Chaos Control though, and Joe can still slow down time and dodge.

ScreamPaste
Joe can slow time, yes, but he's still got to find a way to move.

MooCowofJustice
Joe can dodge in midair.

ScreamPaste
Define that? O_o

Wei Phoenix
Define that? O_o

Kind of like a mid-air dodge in Smash Bros. Jump, slow down time, shift your body weight around and dodge the attack.

MooCowofJustice
To dodge means to avoid. Mid air means off of the ground, where Gravity is in effect pulling you back to the ground. :P

ScreamPaste
But in Zero gravity there's no way to move like that?

MooCowofJustice
I don't understand what the difference between twisting his body in Zero gravity is from twisting it in midair. Neither has anything for you to grab on to.

The whole reason I gave the Crash example was so that people could move like that and stop at will. I'm pretty sure they could anyway, I just wanted to be sure.

ScreamPaste
You'd have to make a significant move, like shift your body aside, for Wario'as ass to miss you stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
You'd have to make a significant move, like shift your body aside, for Wario'as ass to miss you stick out tongue

I dunno, I think he's dodged bigger objects than Wario's ass.

Hard to believe, I know. Wario's ass is huge.

ScreamPaste
A glorious, filthy ass it is.

XanatosForever
Crash's spin has reflective properties, as well, if I remember right. At least against physical attacks.

MooCowofJustice
It flings Wumpa fruit when you spin attack them too. His spin is pretty powerful.

XanatosForever
And those fruits pack a punch themselves. He uses them as bazooka ammo, for crying out loud!

MooCowofJustice
I'm going to give him his Bazooka for this thread now. I think it'll make him more useful.

ScreamPaste
Way to make Sly useless by comparison :P

XanatosForever
How so? Crash is vunerable when using that bazooka, as he can't move with it, and there's a fairly decent cooldown between shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.