Zombies vs. Majini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/803/803846/resident-evil-umbrella-chronicles-20070711070805599.jpg

vs.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/resident-evil-5.jpg

There are ten thousand zombies, thirteen hounds, and two crimson heads. The zombie's weapons will pretty much be their hands and teeth and are tough to kill.

There are ten thousand Majini, thirteen hounds (ones that won't have their heads splitting open), and two chainsaw Majini. Several of the Majini will be equipped with crossbows and the rest will wield random sharp objects seen in RE5.

This fight is taking place in the streets of Raccoon City.

Which side do you think will win?

Nemesis X
Personally I think zombies would win this.

Darkstorm Zero
The Majini are actually intelligent and capable, the Zombies are mindless.

Plus the Chainsaw Majini rip through hordes of the slow assed Zombies with rediculous ease, the undead have no defence against any of the weapons being brought to bear, and the Majini have all the visciousness and kamikaze determination of the Zombies, but with intellect behind it...

Nemesis X
kamikaze? The Majini are not using any explosives.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
kamikaze? The Majini are not using any explosives.

I think he means they are willing to sacrifice themselves just to win.

Darkstorm Zero
Wei has guessed my meaning

Nemesis X
One zombie was tough to kill and I had an assault rifle. RE Zombies are tougher than you think. They can take a huge amount of damage and still crave for flesh.

Wei Phoenix
One zombie was tough to kill and I had an assault rifle. RE Zombies are tougher than you think. They can take a huge amount of damage and still crave for flesh.

That's gameplay and personal experience. Chainsaw Majs will do considerable damage. I doubt even one of them will go down.

Darkstorm Zero
Debatable.

Majini can be just as hart to drop on higher difficulties, and RE zombies can be droped with single headshots as well, but thats frugal.

Fact is, the Zombies are at a disadvantage, weaponless, brainless and slow, the Majini have T virus altered Las Plagas, ther retain their intelligence while been given killer instincts

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Debatable.

Majini can be just as hart to drop on higher difficulties, and RE zombies can be droped with single headshots as well, but thats frugal.

Fact is, the Zombies are at a disadvantage, weaponless, brainless and slow, the Majini have T virus altered Las Plagas, ther retain their intelligence while been given killer instincts

In Resident Evil 3, a group of cops fought a horde of zombies with shotguns and assault rifles and they lost. Majini weaponry is less advanced.

Wei Phoenix
In Resident Evil 3, a group of cops fought a horde of zombies with shotguns and assault rifles and they lost. Majini weaponry is less advanced.

In RE5 random BSAA Agents fought Manjini and lost. Josh and his crew was overwhelmed by them and pretty much lost.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In RE5 random BSAA Agents fought Manjini and lost. Josh and his crew was overwhelmed by them and pretty much lost.

That's because they had the friggin Ndesu on their side.

Darkstorm Zero
Nevertheless, Majini are also physically stronger, and they are more resilient. You can completely decapitate one, and have the parasite appear. The Zombies have no defence against that.

Plus, the only reason the Zombies won that battle was due to numbers, which is not an advantage here. One ambush and this is over.

Nemesis X
Nevertheless, Majini are also physically stronger, and they are more resilient. You can completely decapitate one, and have the parasite appear. The Zombies have no defence against that.

Plus, the only reason the Zombies won that battle was due to numbers, which is not an advantage here. One ambush and this is over.

There's the problem. The parasites won't burst out.

I think those cops were lucky to take down even one zombie. You tell me how many zombies they killed before getting eaten.

Darkstorm Zero
Take a look at the piles of civvy corpses they are shambling over, all of them where Zombies...

Also, unless those Cops had very sh!tty aim, then why does the UCBS rifles and pistols work so well?

Nemesis X
Take a look at the piles of civvy corpses they are shambling over, all of them where Zombies...

Also, unless those Cops had very sh!tty aim, then why does the UCBS rifles and pistols work so well?

Hey when you haven't played RE3 for six years, you can forget a few things.

Because you shoot zombies in the head with them? Besides, some of the Majini have crossbows and guns > crossbows.

XanatosForever
This is worse than my own Infected vs. Majini thread. At least the L4D Infected could run and stuff.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is worse than my own Infected vs. Majini thread. At least the L4D Infected could run and stuff.

Do you mind shutting up and cram your smartA lines up where the sun doesn't shine and go jump off a cliff with spikes at the bottom?

Darkstorm Zero
Thats definitely not cool Nem, reported.

Guns may be better, but the Majini are more advanced BOWs than T infected Zombies, a good 10 years of R&D have gone since Raccoon, they have all the advantages of T without the brain killing side effect, and the OP dictated even numbers. There is no Raccoon era BOWs that can take current equivelants.

Captain REX
Don't make comments like that, Nemesis. It's really not called for.

XanatosForever
To be fair, it was kind of rude of me, and it didn't contribute to the debate, so I apologize for that, Nemesis.

Foxy Shazam
Zombies have the physical advantage, here and the Majini have intelligence and tech advantage. I think that the Majini's weapons and semi functional minds give them a real slight majority here. If the zombies had greater numbers then I would say the Zombies take it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Foxy Shazam
Zombies have the physical advantage, here and the Majini have intelligence and tech advantage. I think that the Majini's weapons and semi functional minds give them a real slight majority here. If the zombies had greater numbers then I would say the Zombies take it.

How do they beat the chainsaw ones with their barehands?

SpadeKing
Well seeing as the zombies never would attack something that has been altered by the T-virus already I don't even see them attacking the majini but regardless...

one Majini can overpower one human better than one zombie could.

Majini are pretty much stronger than the zombies, they can break down closed barricaded doors faster than a zombie can break down a closed door. They definately have a speed advantage, smarter than your average zombie, they jump like what? 50 ft ermm, all it takes on their part is to hit the zombies in the head, the only real problems I see for the Majini's is the crimson heads and their cerberus.

which the Chainsaw Majini would easily destroy along with a few other zombies if he decides to go berserk.

There's the problem. The parasites won't burst out.

I think those cops were lucky to take down even one zombie. You tell me how many zombies they killed before getting eaten.

the cops like everyone else un-experienced (in zombie killing) in RE scenes never aim for the head or aim very well for that matter.

Sin_Volvagia
The Majini stomp the zombies. They're clearly the superior BOWs.

If the zombies were in RE4 or RE5, they would be the equivalent of sitting ducks.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Well seeing as the zombies never would attack something that has been altered by the T-virus already I don't even see them attacking the majini but regardless...

one Majini can overpower one human better than one zombie could.

Majini are pretty much stronger than the zombies, they can break down closed barricaded doors faster than a zombie can break down a closed door. They definately have a speed advantage, smarter than your average zombie, they jump like what? 50 ft ermm, all it takes on their part is to hit the zombies in the head, the only real problems I see for the Majini's is the crimson heads and their cerberus.

which the Chainsaw Majini would easily destroy along with a few other zombies if he decides to go berserk.

Uh...the zombies are attacking Majini because I said so.

It would depend if that one human is retarded or scared.

Majini can break down a door, so? one zombie bursted through a wall.

I think a Chainsaw Majini would have difficulty with a Crimson Head. CH's are faster, stronger and far more deadly than a regular zombie. In Umbrella Chronicles, didn't a CH run through a concrete wall?

Neo Darkhalen
Are we talking about Zombies that also have the ability to regenerate into Crimson heads and spit acid bile?

Nemesis X
Yeah.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Are we talking about Zombies that also have the ability to regenerate into Crimson heads and spit acid bile?

that won't help after a maniac wielding a chainsaw cuts through them haermm

Neo Darkhalen
that won't help after a maniac wielding a chainsaw cuts through them haermm

Exactly haermm

Nemesis X
*sigh* you guys really need to play some classic resident Evil.

SpadeKing
beat all of them zombies die in a stomp haermm

Nemesis X
beat all of them zombies die in a stomp haermm

Gee I wonder what difficulty you put them on.

SpadeKing
beat everything on the hardest difficulty except 5 on proffesional what have you done easy?

Nemesis X
beat everything on the hardest difficulty except 5 on proffesional what have you done easy?

I've been playing on the hardest difficulty as well.

Neo Darkhalen

I finished them all on hard, and finished 5 on pro mode. stick out tongue

SpadeKing
I don't have my own copy of RE5 & just personal experiences but, compared to 360 except one all my online partners on ps3 are worse than horrible disgust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.