Capt. Falcon vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Yes... Come on... Show me ya boobs

Rapidash
Either Akuma or stalemate. Captain Falcon's mighty punch that was seen in the anime killed him as well as his victim.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rapidash
Either Akuma or stalemate. Captain Falcon's mighty punch that was seen in the anime killed him as well as his victim.

I say he runs him over and keeps on going.

MooCowofJustice
I say Akuma can't hit The Good Captain based on his reaction time from being an F-Zero pilot.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I say Akuma can't hit The Good Captain based on his reaction time from being an F-Zero pilot.

On a serious note, I was thinking that too.

Sin_Volvagia
If Captain Falcon is anything like he's displayed in the anime, Akuma is going down.

Rapidash
Captain Falcon did not display a lot of moves worth talking about in combat. His Falcon Punch was used only once in the entire anime and it killed both him and the victim. It could certainly kill Akuma, but would take the life of Captain Falcon at the same time.

The one strength Captain Falcon has (Anime included or not) is speed. From what I've seen, he's much faster and he has certainly better reaction capabilities. In the anime, he was able to dodge a "car" that came at him at F-Zero speed (The car aimed for Captain Falcon and was supposed to make frontal impact). Both had full boost applied.

nxrRFprfTLM

It's not exactly slow-pace in an F-Zero race.

If SSB feats are allowed, this might be more of a discussion, but I doubt it even then. It's a stomp i neithers favor or a stalemate. Can't really imagine much else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.